You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Issues with multi-tabling

edited April 2012 in Community Help & Advice

I have a decent size monitor and can also use my 32 inch TV for internet now yet i still can,t get more than 4 tables on a screen at once without some overlap (putting one in the middle)

On some sites you can just bring the windows in with the arrow key to whatever size you want but is there anyway i can get more than 4 on Sky either through monitor or TV . Ps I do use mini view

To anyone who plays on more than 4 tables at a time does it overlap and what advice would you give for someone trting to play more than 4 for the 1st time ?

Cheers

MP

Comments

• edited April 2012

use miniview

can get loads on then
  • edited April 2012

machka!!!
  • edited April 2012
    it it summat to do with screen resolution
  • edited April 2012
    Whether you are playing on a 70" widescreen TV or a 19" monitor it wouldn't make a difference to how much you can get on screen if they are both HD resolution, i.e. 1920 x 1080 pixels (across and down).  It's just that on the TV the pixels/dots are bigger.

Have a look at THIS to get an idea of what you can expect to see multitabling.

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Issues with multi-tabling:
    I have a decent size monitor and can also use my 32 inch TV for internet now yet i still can,t get more than 4 tables on a screen at once without some overlap (putting one in the middle) On some sites you can just bring the windows in with the arrow key to whatever size you want but is there anyway i can get more than 4 on Sky either through monitor or TV . Ps I do use mini view To anyone who plays on more than 4 tables at a time does it overlap and what advice would you give for someone trting to play more than 4 for the 1st time ? Cheers MP
    Posted by MP33
    Moved it back to GPC so MP33 can get hopefully some advice on the highlighted part.