You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Has the Poster's Freeroll ruined the forum?

124»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    HI PENNY , LET ME GET BACK TO BEING NICEY NICEY . WAS A GREAT QUESTION TO ASK AND PROBABLY NEEDED . I THINK THE NUMBER OF POSTS  SHOW THAT . WD .
  • edited November 2009
    agree, can we get back 2 b itching now???
    poker players r a miserable  lot.......
  • edited November 2009
    i'd just like to say that i'm the bloke with the maths degree who said 61% of my 50/50 chances won at another site.
    i knew what i meant to say but it didn't come out right.
    think the offspring of carol vorderman and boris johnson.
    that's me that is.
  • edited November 2009
    im genuin whilst trying tto qualify, can i say its ironic how people are getting their posts up on this thread about posting spoiling the forum.
  • edited November 2009
    I don't know how easy it would be, but would it be possible to have a function to disable the counter for posts made within our own profiles or whathaveyou. That way anyone can literally make themselves not eligible for the freeroll.
  • edited November 2009
    Or how about only 61% of our posts count?
  • edited November 2009
    Nice avatar by the way....

Tom Baker as Dr Who ;-) lol
  • edited November 2009
    Last time I saw him play, I wished it was Tom Baker on stage.
    i'm a glutton for punishment, can't stop going.
  • edited November 2009
    Looks like Bob Dylan to me
  • edited November 2009
    Yes there are to many pointless post. Like this topic lol
  • edited November 2009
    hi guys,

first of all i just want to say that i am saddened that this thread may have contained abusive posts which certain users may have been offended by.

i repeat this a lot in the forum but... 'this community is a place for open, friendly debate and chat'... and will remain so.

users who stray from this will be warned and if they continue, eventually have the privilege of using the community removed.

the only rules that determine what can be posted are the community house rules, apart from that, anything goes.

(this has already been stated but i will reiterate..... ) no individual user is in a position to state what should and should not be posted.  we are all interested in different things, just because i thread isn't our cup of tea it doesn't mean others aren't enjoying, being informed etc.

my final point is that the poster's freeroll was intended to get a few new players over to the forum and see what this great community is all about. the poster's freeroll will remain, however we may re-structure it slightly in the future to keep things fresh.

as ever i will be keeping an eye on things and any users that spam will be omitted from the freeroll.

apologies if i seem to have come on a bit strong there however i feel all the above points needed to be made.

i am now closing this thread as i believe it has run its course

thank you,

Rich