You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

would you adam and eve it?

edited November 2009 in Area 51
CardsAmountPotBalance
webby234 Small blind  50.00 50.00 3582.50
googie Big blind  100.00 150.00 1335.00
  Your hole cards
  • J
  • J

GLEN1960 Fold     
pokermom66 Fold     
jezwatson Fold     
webby234 Raise  200.00 350.00 3382.50
googie All-in  1335.00 1685.00 0.00
webby234 Call  1185.00 2870.00 2197.50
webby234 Show
  • J
  • J

googie Show

Flop

• A

Turn

River

googie Win Three 8s 2870.00  2870.00
Close window

made me laugh anyway

Comments

• edited November 2009
    made me laugh 2
  • edited November 2009
    Re-raise with 8 10 off suit. Short stacked, A play that got rewarded by the poker gods..
    Just don't play the J's so weakly unless you are trying to induce the all in.
    It is all in or nothing with me depending on the situation.
  • edited November 2009
    didnt play them weakly imo, and i dont think the all in or nothing is the correct way to play
  • edited November 2009
    What game was this in ?

And doesnt it just make you screech when this happens ..
  • edited November 2009
    lol didnt play them weakly... your min raise looked really strong well done. get over your bad beat jeeez... such a baby
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: would you adam and eve it?:
    didnt play them weakly imo, and i dont think the all in or nothing is the correct way to play
    Posted by webby234
    is a min raise   playin somthing strong webby?    
  • edited November 2009

Just unlucky Webby, standard stuff really.

We all play our hands diferently, but personally, I hate the Raise-size with a passion.

But I'm never upset when I get turned over if I get my money in ahead, & you did, so there's nothing for you to feel bad about.

I'm not sure how this Thread came to be in Area 51, mind you - it's not suggesting anything is amiss, it's just articulating a regular beat.

Keep getting your money in good, & you can't fail tro win in the longer term - as you well know!
  • edited November 2009

Stop bleeting about being sucked out,,u were only 4/1 on even after the flop,,turn your 20/1 against,,,

As the man says, you were ahead when you were all in, that wont continue,,,

BUT HOW MANY HANDS HAVE YOU PUBLISHED, THAT YOU HAVE SUCKED OTHER PEOPLE OUT WITH THE ODDS REVERSED....

???????????????

THOUGHT SO,,, 

• edited November 2009
    Stop bleeting about being sucked out,,u were only 4/1 on even after the flop,,turn your 20/1 against,,, As the man says, you were ahead when you were all in, that wont continue,,, BUT HOW MANY HANDS HAVE YOU PUBLISHED, THAT YOU HAVE SUCKED OTHER PEOPLE OUT WITH THE ODDS REVERSED.... ??????????????? THOUGHT SO,,, 
    Posted by brookbrid
    Just hang on a minute...........what bleeting? The guy posts it because he thinks it's funny. There's no bleeting whingeing or complaints of the site being fixed. Yes he has shown it happening both ways in the past, and......

Let's cut out the rough stuff, if you don't like a post ignore it. Otherwise be civil.
  • edited November 2009
    As far as the hand's concerned I think Webbys raise was weak. The BB obviously wasn't impressed and tried to knock Webby off the hand with his all-in. The rest was the result of any all in situation, someone won and someone lost. No big deal.
  • edited November 2009
    As far as the hand's concerned I think Webbys raise was weak. The BB obviously wasn't impressed and tried to knock Webby off the hand with his all-in. The rest was the result of any all in situation, someone won and someone lost. No big deal.
    Posted by elsadog[/QUOTE

THE REAL LESSON HERE IS , EVEN CUTE DOGS CAN BARK . WEBBY , WE LOVE YOU ,
  • edited November 2009
    i  hate  pocket   jacks    ul    m8
  • edited November 2009
    Elsadog, U A MODERATOR?,,THOUGHT SO....

dont tell me what to do...

GOT THE MESSAGE.

good

And were's the ruff stuff?,,If we all posted our suckouts life would be very boring
  • edited November 2009
    Elsadog, U A MODERATOR?,,THOUGHT SO.... dont tell me what to do... GOT THE MESSAGE. good And were's the ruff stuff?,,If we all posted our suckouts life would be very boring
    Posted by brookbrid

Who's not been taking their angry pills then.
  • edited November 2009

See the problem with forums,,is some people have visions of grandure the more they type....

be careful there are bigger K9's on the prowl

• edited November 2009
    See the problem with forums,,is some people have visions of grandure the more they type.... be careful there are bigger K9's on the prowl
    Posted by brookbrid

Delusions of grandeur no .......... I'm just a small dog.  You were wrong Webby wasn't bleating in any way. Instead of pretending to be big why not act big and offer him an apology. You misread it simple as that.
  • edited November 2009
    THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS .. CAN YOU ADAM AND EVE IT ....  AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HAND WEBBY SAYS ... MADE ME LAUGH ANYWAY. ... BROOKBRID , ALL WEBBY DID , WAS SHOW THAT HE CAN SEE THE FUNNY SIDE OF LOSING ?  SO , WHY HAVE A GO AT HIM ???        WHOEVER MOVED THIS THREAD TO AREA 51 MUST BE PHYSIC !!!
  • edited November 2009

DONT SEE Y AN APPOLOGY IS REQUIRED...

AND JUST BECAUSE U SAY SO!,,DONT MAKE ME LAUGH..

AS I SAID BEFORE U ARE NOT A MODERATOR,,DONT THINK U ARE,,DONT PRETEND TO BE...

BAD BEATS HAPPEN TO US ALL

• edited November 2009
    AND SO CAN I,,,NOT TO BE PULLED UP BY A SELF APPOINTED MODERATOR
  • edited November 2009
    AND SO CAN I,,,NOT TO BE PULLED UP BY A SELF APPOINTED MODERATOR
    Posted by brookbrid
    THIS IS THE SECOND TIME , YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT . WE JUST DON'T LIKE PEOPLE HAVING A GO AT SOMEONE !!!
  • edited November 2009
    NOW I'M BEING PULLED UP BY A SELF APPOINTED DICTATOR,,,WHAT U SAY HAS NO BEARING ON WHAT I DO,,,SO GO FOR A LONG WALK WITH YOUR DOG SOMEWERE,,,AND GO AND GIVE SOMEONE ELSE THE PEARLS OF YOUR WISDOM
  • edited November 2009
    x4 on the jacks would be my bet ,

but the guy may have pushed still,

ul webby
  • edited November 2009
    DONT SEE Y AN APPOLOGY IS REQUIRED... AND JUST BECAUSE U SAY SO!,,DONT MAKE ME LAUGH.. AS I SAID BEFORE U ARE NOT A MODERATOR,,DONT THINK U ARE,,DONT PRETEND TO BE... BAD BEATS HAPPEN TO US ALL
    Posted by brookbrid
    I don't pretend to be a mod. That doesn't mean I have to read junk aimed purely at inciting a reaction.

That's not a bad beat btw, I said that in my earlier post and was if anything critical of the way webby played it.

Go look for trouble somewhere else, you're wasting your time here.
  • edited November 2009
    NOW I'M BEING PULLED UP BY A SELF APPOINTED DICTATOR,,,WHAT U SAY HAS NO BEARING ON WHAT I DO,,,SO GO FOR A LONG WALK WITH YOUR DOG SOMEWERE,,,AND GO AND GIVE SOMEONE ELSE THE PEARLS OF YOUR WISDOM
    Posted by brookbrid
    WELL MY WISDOM TELLS ME , THAT IF YOU KEEP USING THE LANGUAGE LIKE YOU DO ON ANOTHER THREAD , SOMEONE WILL PROB. HAVE A QUIET WORD WITH YOU SOON .... AND YOU WILL BE WALKING ON YOUR OWN .
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by brookbrid
    You should see someone about your neurosis.
  • edited November 2009
    GOT SOME POKER TO PLAY,,KEEP ON UPDATING "YOUR" FORUM
  • edited November 2009
    brookbrid,

Don't you understand it's nothing to do with us agreeing or disagreeing with you. You were out of order having a go at webby. Mainly because you didn't understand the post he put up. Try to put your brain in gear before your mouth in future that way we all have a nice quiet life.

And regardless of what you might spend on here you still have no right to abuse anyone........ok ...simples
  • edited November 2009
    SO ONE MAN AND HIS DOG DONT LIKE IT IF PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW THEIR LINE OF THOUGHT,,, SO YOU SAY I'LL BE WALKING,,DONT THINK SO, WHEN SKY COMPARE ACCOUNTS, NO CONTEST FOR BOTH OF YOU PUT TOGETHER, NOW JUST BE SILENT....
    Posted by brookbrid
    LOL , YOU HAVE MISSED THE POINT AGAIN . I GIVE UP , LOL.
  • edited November 2009

Guys, may I suggest you "ignore" this trolling by brook.

I have reported it to the Moderators via the "REPORT ABUSE" Facility - we don't need this nonsense.
  • edited November 2009
    report all u want,,what have i done wrong?, another with an ego the size of the titanic.

You all want to grow up and get in the real world.

Dreamers