You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

would you adam and eve it?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    oh and by the way was that "report abuse " suppose to scare me,,

I just think you are a bully,,and just sent an email to customer services,,complaining about your bullying.
  • edited November 2009

Well eveything is in writing, so they'll be able to see what's what, I'm sure.
  • edited November 2009
    notice how webby has kept quiet, probably laughing his head off
  • edited November 2009
    ps

there was no reason whatsoever for u to get involved,,unless of course you are now a moderator.

and even when you did, you immediatly took their side,

you could have said nothing and let the mods sort it out,,but NO you had to have your say,,was that as an employee or user.?

I WONDER 
  • edited November 2009
    how's the racing tips going?
  • edited November 2009
    wow forgot all about this lol

brookbird del boy says your a plonker
  • edited November 2009
    wooden spoon again for him
  • edited November 2009
  • edited November 2009
    Well, that escalated really quickly.

Early finish at work and straight down the pub before wanting to fight the world on his keyboard?
  • edited November 2009

If some of the comments on this Thread make no sense, it's because a number of Posts have been removed by the Mods.

Have a good weekend. And a peaceful one.
  • edited November 2009
    Hi tikay, yes you are right, unfortunately we had to delete a few posts as offensive language had been used which does break our house rules so apology's if this thread doesn't quite make sense in places.

Thanks

Rich
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: would you adam and eve it?:
    Hi tikay, yes you are right, unfortunately we had to delete a few posts as offensive language had been used which does break our house rules so apology's if this thread doesn't quite make sense in places. Thanks Rich
    Posted by Sky_Mod6
    Thank you. I'd like to say I support your actions 100% - I find it deeply offensive when our Members are abused by individuals.

Regular members should never hesitate to use the "REPORT ABUSE" facility when folks get out of line. It's OUR Community, lets keep it the way we want it.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: would you adam and eve it?:
    Regular members should never hesitate to use the "REPORT ABUSE" facility when folks get out of line. It's OUR Community, lets keep it the way we want it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    tikay is 110 % right about this. please use this feature (the report abuse tool below every post in the forum) if you feel something is out of line.

this is the fastest and best way to get our attention and keep things in order

Rich
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks for your email.

I would like to apologise on behalf of Tikay if his posts on the community have offended you in any way. I can assure you this was not his intention.

Tikay is an asset to the Sky Poker Community, not only as a member and contributor, but as a moderator.

He always tries his utmost to stay neutral and ensure a clean and friendly environment on the Community that can be enjoyed by all.

Once again, please accept our apologies if you felt intimidated in any way. As I said, this was not his intention.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Lizelle Arendse
    Customer Care Team
    Sky Bet l Sky Poker l Sky Vegas l Sky Bingo
    T: 08000 724 777

Fair enough,

I would also like to add my appologies if i offended anyone, within this thread or any other.

THX