You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Has Anyone ever Noticed

2»

Comments

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Has Anyone ever Noticed:
    PS     Please do not think i am taking the p , all i am doing is trying to [hopefully] do is brighten the day for some people who may get my sense of humour . Annie and me have had some banter before and she would not i am sure take some of my tripe to heart . Have a lovely day all gl boo.
    Posted by booboo5205
    Loving your work, Mr Boo.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Has Anyone ever Noticed : Loving your work, Mr Boo.
    Posted by Tikay10

Another Area 51 post Tikay... that's your quota for the decade 

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Has Anyone ever Noticed : Another Area 51 post Tikay... that's your quota for the decade 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Probably my last ever. ;) 
  • edited April 2012
     AAfter getting in contact with my sky insider i can throw some light on the small pair situation. He said do not hold em or see a flop with them till after 8 and you will make a mint. He also passed a dire warning when holding a big pair of not attempting when at the top of the screen to use the options and rotate to the bottom of the screen as he said you will not be able to see your cards.There is also a bit of bad news for the tip that step£7.77 passed on about putting the pot bet in to stop the card you do not want to come for eg £5.55 to stop a 5 coming down. He said as from June 1st sky are introducing VAT [variance added tax]of 15% to stop people having a avantage over overs.The last thing he told me were that the sky health and safety officer were very concerned about the tip passed on about poking people in the eye with the screen arrow .He said that the problem is now solved because they are putting industrial goggles on every poker players seat. Hope my findings are of use to you and as ive said before if i can be of any help please do not hesitate to contact me . Have a good day and gl boo.     PS Ive just had a complaint of a £5 +50p player who dropped down to the 25p +5p dyms about the state of the toilets in 25p +5p dyms compared to the £5 +50p dyms toilets . I hope this matter will be resolved very quickly as he said you can not get a flush in them[toilets not dyms]. And he also said if he finds the person who rotated his seat while in there he will strangle them.
  • edited April 2012
     AAfter getting in contact with my sky insider i can throw some light on the small pair situation. He said do not hold em or see a flop with them till after 8 and you will make a mint. He also passed a dire warning when holding a big pair of not attempting when at the top of the screen to use the options and rotate to the bottom of the screen as he said you will not be able to see your cards.There is also a bit of bad news for the tip that step£7.77 passed on about putting the pot bet in to stop the card you do not want to come for eg £5.55 to stop a 5 coming down. He said as from June 1st sky are introducing VAT [variance added tax]of 15% to stop people having a avantage over overs.The last thing he told me were that the sky health and safety officer were very concerned about the tip passed on about poking people in the eye with the screen arrow .He said that the problem is now solved because they are putting industrial goggles on every poker players seat. Hope my findings are of use to you and as ive said before if i can be of any help please do not hesitate to contact me . Have a good day and gl boo.     PS Ive just had a complaint of a £5 +50p player who dropped down to the 25p +5p dyms about the state of the toilets in 25p +5p dyms compared to the £5 +50p dyms toilets . I hope this matter will be resolved very quickly as he said you can not get a flush in them[toilets not dyms]. And he also said if he finds the person who rotated his seat while in there he will strangle them.
    Posted by booboo5205
    The Hole in the Ground was good enough for our Ancestors it should be good enough for us.  Some people.!

This is a watered down version of what has already been said,  and of no further help. Go jump in the River.?

If you want to flop an " ACE "
  • edited April 2012
     What a way to be treated after all the hard work i putin to help someone out ! Im so upset that if i never had a full house at the moment i would be str8 down to river and chuck myself in.And im not going to muck about doing what our ancestors done down a hole. For one thing you would need to carry a spade about with you. And think of them poor souls in them days , you could be sitting over the hole and the next thing people would creep up behind them and club them on their nuts.Please have a heart logdon.If it were not for my diamond of a wife talking me out of it i would pass this over to the mods to deal with. Ive calmed down enough now that i will still help any one out with their poker problems [time wasters need not apply] yours boo. lol .
  • edited April 2012
       No offence intended "Boo Boo" you should be honoured that I'm insulting your Posts, not everyone get this attention.?  By the way a spade up your sleeve is a handy thing.!

As for informing the Mods about my behavior they live in my Profile.

I'm more closely monitored than a monitored person.? Oy
  • edited April 2012
     Thanks logdon ,i thought for moment that my advice were being overlooked after all the hard work i put in . I take this as a honour to be insulted by you and look forward to many more to come in the future . lol ,boo.
  • edited April 2012
     You have now been entered into my top ten list of persons to have been properly insulted by me.  Oynutter is top of the list and on course to win the coveted " Order of the Insult Trophy"    plus 50 un-happy hour bonus points.  I know you must feel gutted and disappointed but there is always next year.  Remember not everyone gets this great opportunity.  Hugs  Annie xxx
  • edited April 2012
     Sob sob no one wants me .
  • edited April 2012
    Don't cry BooBoo   Jim Jams on, clean your teeth go to the loo.  I'll read you a nice bedtime story all about the Child catcher.    
  • edited April 2012
    funniest post in area 51 for a long time (prob ever) great banter from boo,, 7.77 ,, and of course yourself annie
    lol oh oh please stop. Mods close this thread b4 i pmsl.
  • edited April 2012
     You have now been entered into my top ten list of persons to have been properly insulted by me.  Oynutter is top of the list and on course to win the coveted " Order of the Insult Trophy"    plus 50 un-happy hour bonus points.  I know you must feel gutted and disappointed but there is always next year.  Remember not everyone gets this great opportunity.  Hugs  Annie xxx
    Posted by logdon
     Cheers Big nose!
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Has Anyone ever Noticed :  Cheers Big nose!
    Posted by oynutter
    The wonders of plastic surgery or telling fibs. ?  "My Trophy"   You haven't won it yet.   prem boy.! 
  • edited April 2012
    i actualy had a player with 2 avatars one on top of the other is that classed as collusion?
  • edited April 2012
    NO, THATS CALLED INTERCOURSE!
  • edited April 2012
    Posted by pod1
    lol
  • edited April 2012

Or just a good head job :)
  • edited April 2012
    Posted by pod1
    Would that be the meal between the starter and the Main course.?  I hope so or ......
  • edited April 2012
     Not getting involed with this one lol.
  • edited May 2012
    Posted by booboo5205
     Yes better not,   The Dessert is always a let down.?
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Has Anyone ever Noticed:
    Am I the first to notice this.  cough cough  You get dealt small pocket pair and someone else gets dealt bigger pair.  You get bottom end of the straight someone has the top end.?    spooky don't you think. !  should I complain.
    Posted by logdon
    it's sky poker get used to it
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Has Anyone ever Noticed : it's sky poker get used to it
    Posted by bri676
    I wasn't complaining just asking if I should,   but decided its variance so I have made adjustments.?
  • edited May 2012
     I used to go to a adjustment arcade when i were younger lol.Has the penny dropped logdon [only asked]
  • edited May 2012
    Posted by booboo5205
     Please read ?
  • edited May 2012
    Or just a good head job :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    BLOW! ME DOWN what are you lot like
  • edited May 2012
     Dazler u love it lol boo !!!!!
  • edited May 2012
    Your in a very Important Game with Brownie points at stake and get dealt Top Cards ....  You raise 3 big blinds and your only opponent re-raises you.  You think their at it so you call half the pot.  They immediately go all in ?    You think jeeesss Have they got jj qq kk even AA    I'll wait for a better spot,  so you fold.    Your snivelling little low life of an opponent then has the audacity to turn over 72 off.   Aaaaaaah  Who could do such a thing.?   :-)    ~~/~0~\\~~
  • edited May 2012
    So Angry!   I got dealt AK  once all evening and it lost.   Whats going on.!     
    Posted by logdon
    Not surprising, afterall AK is not a made hand it is after all only Ace High pocket ducks beats it