You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Table sizing

for some reasons even after several reopening of my table i have issues with the size of my skay tables !!!!

Comments

• edited November 2009
    hes 2 screen shots of standard and mini view

• edited November 2009

Good morning themakem, thank you for the post,i have forwarded these screen shots onto out tech guys and hope to hear back from them soon with a solution to your problem.

thanks rich

• edited November 2009
    This has happened to me before on my laptop.  I was on IE, and tried it with firefox and it was ok,   A different browser might sort it
  • edited November 2009
    tech guys too busy today ?????
  • edited November 2009
    lollooks like it mate i to have had this and only resolved it by closing my sky completely and relaunching gl at the tables mate
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Table sizing:
    lollooks like it mate i to have had this and only resolved it by closing my sky completely and relaunching gl at the tables mate
    Posted by mabsue
    ive updated / rebooted still no change with explorer...
    using firefox now all is ok but i still prefer explorer though
  • edited November 2009
    Hi Lee,

I've taken a look at this and the issue is to do with an Internet Explorer setting which controls the default window size when launching pop-ups.

If you look in the bottom right hand corner of  the window, the pop up is defaulting to 125% of standard size, hence the blank space around the table.

There is a simple fix which should work:

Open a table as normal and then select the drop down arrow to the right of the 125% and choose 100%. You now need to reload the flash client for the change to take effect. The easiest way is to switch between mini-view and standard view.

This should now fix your problem on a case by case basis.

With regards to the underlying cause of the issue, this will be down to an Internet Explorer config setting on your PC which has recently changed. I'm not 100% sure where this setting lies but I'll take a look into it and post any feedback here.

Have you made any changes to your PC recently which might explain this change? If so It could be worth restoring your PC to a previous restore point if you know how to?

Kind Regards

Adam
  • edited November 2009
    thanks adam for taking the time to help me...... i have not made any changes to pc im wondering if i have done it accidently multi tabling ???? .....

job done thanks !!
  • edited November 2009
    Hi Lee, I've taken a look at this and the issue is to do with an Internet Explorer setting which controls the default window size when launching pop-ups. If you look in the bottom right hand corner of  the window, the pop up is defaulting to 125% of standard size, hence the blank space around the table. There is a simple fix which should work: Open a table as normal and then select the drop down arrow to the right of the 125% and choose 100%. You now need to reload the flash client for the change to take effect. The easiest way is to switch between mini-view and standard view. This should now fix your problem on a case by case basis. With regards to the underlying cause of the issue, this will be down to an Internet Explorer config setting on your PC which has recently changed. I'm not 100% sure where this setting lies but I'll take a look into it and post any feedback here. Have you made any changes to your PC recently which might explain this change? If so It could be worth restoring your PC to a previous restore point if you know how to? Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Hi,
    Any fix for this for FireFox?
    I have used FireFox for a couple of years and in the summer had this same table sizing problem occur, looked through all the options/preferences in FireFox, couldn't find a solution so have lived with it since then.
    Cheers,
    Chris.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Table sizing : Hi, Any fix for this for FireFox? I have used FireFox for a couple of years and in the summer had this same table sizing problem occur, looked through all the options/preferences in FireFox, couldn't find a solution so have lived with it since then. Cheers, Chris.
    Posted by SUDDS

hey sudds,

i'll pass this back on to Adam and see if he has any solutions.

Rich
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Table sizing : hey sudds, i'll pass this back on to Adam and see if he has any solutions. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheers.
  • edited November 2009
    Ive worked out what it is coz it happened to me again the other day.

I think you have accidently or on purpose zoomed in on whatever page you are looking at and somehow this affects the table size.

Go to `view` on your toolbar, then zoom.  Click zoom out.  Go back to skypoker and open a table.  If there is still a border round it, it will be a smaller border. Go back and click zoom out again, until there is no border around the table.

Hope this helps

• edited November 2009
    Ive worked out what it is coz it happened to me again the other day. I think you have accidently or on purpose zoomed in on whatever page you are looking at and somehow this affects the table size. Go to `view` on your toolbar, then zoom.  Click zoom out.  Go back to skypoker and open a table.  If there is still a border round it, it will be a smaller border. Go back and click zoom out again, until there is no border around the table. Hope this helps
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Thanks OMahonyO.
    Went to 'view' and clicked on 'reset' under 'zoom' and hey presto table size window back to normal.
    Cheers.
  • edited November 2009
    I am have problems with my tables not fitting the screen. I have tried changing the zoom in the bottom right hand corner but nothing happens. I have even tried changing the setting on the pc. can anyone help!!
  • edited November 2009
    I am have problems with my tables not fitting the screen. I have tried changing the zoom in the bottom right hand corner but nothing happens. I have even tried changing the setting on the pc. can anyone help!!
    Posted by AFOOA

hey there,

i've left a reply to your table sizing query on the other thread you started.

thanks
  • edited February 2010
    Hi Sky_Tech,

I'm having the opposite problem, My pop up screen text is about 6pts which makes the tables impossibly small to play and I can barley see the chat box! This issue is new with windows 7, the home page etc is fine. When I resize/zoom to 100+ % the size of the pop-up remains the same leaving me with the afore mentioned black boarder.

Is there a way to increase the pop-up table size to apx 8-10pt text?

Thanks in advance

x
  • edited February 2010
    Hey Rich,

Any chance you could chase this up for me please?

x