You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Shed is mine

edited June 2012 in The Shed
  I've bought it,   Mortgaged it,    paid up the installments decorated it, put up curtain,   and now Own it outright .   

If you disagree then come and take it from me.  If you think your hard enough. ?? 

Comments

• edited May 2012

Dam! Does that mean I work for you know??

Heeeeeeeellllppppppppppppppppp
  • edited May 2012
    Yep  clean the toilets.?
  • edited May 2012

*SIGH*......pass me the mop then :(

How much are you paying me BTW? 
  • edited May 2012
    Education is not cheap  ........ do you require a student loan. ?
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to The Shed is mine:
      I've bought it,   Mortgaged it,    paid up the installments decorated it, put up curtain,   and now Own it outright .    If you disagree then come and take it from me.  If you think your hard enough. ?? 
    Posted by logdon
    Does the shed only have one window?
  • edited May 2012
    Mmm   Quite the little Scrutineer.!  

"My Property."

Could not afford deluxe two window Area 51 Property as I 'm first time buyer. !  This place has Shed loads of personality. 
    It has four sides, floor, roof one window south facing. Welcome Mat at the door, but some men never wipe their feet. Curtain is Pink with tiny White flowers and I have pictures of Cliff on the walls.  Sound system in the corner plus new state of the art TV hangs from the ceiling.      Oak Door with brass knocker and draft proof letter box.  As you failed to wipe your shoe's on the way in,  please close the door on your way out. Byeeeee   
  • edited May 2012
    small ads.

*** MAN WITH VAN NEEDED ***

To move a Bar from one area of forum to another. URGENTLY!!

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: The Shed is mine:
    small ads. *** MAN WITH VAN NEEDED *** To move a Bar from one area of forum to another. URGENTLY!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
      Hi  " White Van Man "  you mind you don't scrape down the sides of my Property.  Know what you lot are like.?

So your worried I'll up your Rent.?  Mmm well your safe till the Thousandth Customer.  But if Father Dazler gets drunk and starts Christening my flower pots again at mid-night shouting bless you my son.!  Grrrrr     Putting fuel in the Bulldozer now,  I'll move it for you. ?
  • edited May 2012
    well well well, she thinks she owns the shed, how typical.
    just like a woman, nest building, just because you put some decorations up doesnt make it yours.
    my wife cleans and decorates, she even cooks and washes things, but, and its a BIG BUT,
    thats not OWNERSHIP.
    ALs bar is safe where it is,along with all the other posts in the shed.
    I have it on good authourity, that your were only paying  RENT, and that your 3 payments behind, and sky are
    going to foreclose your lease. MAX and DAZLER called me to make sure that i would protect them from
    your evil scheme to take over the shed.
    I remember your feeble atempt to take over the universe, and that ive kept VLAD and GENGHIS on standby
    because i knew you would try some other nasty scheme.

THIS WILL HAVE THE SAME OUTCOME
  • edited May 2012
    Drattttttt  Shed Domination was my plan.!   To take over,   you need to post more stupid threads than me, or anyone else.? 

ARE YOU MAD ENOUGH.?
  • edited May 2012
     Putting some Rod Stewart pictures up for Trish. !  
  • edited May 2012

hitle r at the end of the war developed a mesiah complex, do i detect someone realising that the game is up,
    moving in the same direction.??
    we have had a vote in your absence, and MAX, DAZLER and many others have agreed that im the rightfull master of the shed.
    with my wit and charm, ive slowly built up enough backers to mount a challenge to ANYONE who thinks that they can rule the shed.
    ive arranged a meeting in ALs bar to orginise all the shed contributers against your move to take over.
    The shed rightly belongs to the PEOPLE not some despot with ideas of shed domination.

FRIENDS, ROMANS SHEDEERS,lend me your ears, tis a far better thing i do now than i have ever done before.
    rise up rise up and say no to shed domination.
  • edited May 2012
    So Mr Tale between your legs you off to the Guillotine instead of me.?
  • edited May 2012

I might go and hide in the greenhouse.....
  • edited May 2012
    Annie get your gun !
  • edited May 2012
    Is this the best Shed in the World.?    Should be,   I'm in it.!!  Oy
  • edited May 2012
    Is this the best Shed in the World.?    Should be,   I'm in it.!!  Oy
    Posted by logdon
    yes it is the best IM THE PRESIDENT, and i deem it to be.
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: The Shed is mine : yes it is the best IM THE PRESIDENT, and i deem it to be.
    Posted by bludreid11
    Remember Watergate  &  and   ..........  I did not ........ with Monica ....  Quite Happy to have Election Vote. ?? 

My Campaign Slogan  :      Everyone who votes for Barmaid Annie ..... get free drink in Al's Bar.?
  • edited May 2012

My vote goes to Bludreid then :)
  • edited May 2012
    Posted by MAXALLY
    TRATIOR  ...........   I RESIGN.!     find another barmaid.  The Bulldozer is revving up concrete mixer ready.  Welcome to Al's Car Park.?
  • edited May 2012

You were bribing the voters with free drinks from MY Bar !!!

You might think you own this shed....but I will burn the Bar down before I let anyone else take that over.
  • edited May 2012
    You have not paid the Bar Staff  their wages for over a year now,  nor have you contributed to their pension fund.

You are a Rouge Trader and the worst Boss I have ever worked for. I have spoken to the upstairs girls and they support me in this Campaign and have also given in their notice to quit.   You can wash your dirty glasses yourself ........ how presumptuous of you to think I would not have paid for the free drinks offered in my Campaign Programme.    True Colours when you call on your friend's.?  Your Friends support you .........the others stab you in the back. !  Judus
  • edited May 2012
    Posted by MAXALLY
    lol lol lol
  • edited May 2012
    now that i have an unasailable lead in the polls, i should be magnanimus in victory.
    as chairman i vote that MAXALLY be voted to VICE CHAIRMAN
    all in favour say aye
    me     AYE  motion carried, congrats maxally your now vice chairman.
    also to regognise the work done by  LOGDON i think she should hold the position of  MINISTER WITHOUT PORTFOLIO.
    all in favour say aye    
    me         AYE
    against       NONE 
    motion carried.
    congrats logdon.
    you now have responsibility for NOTHING, but the ability to stick your nose into EVERYTHING.

any other business ??
    me       no
    so the meeting is closed
  • edited May 2012
    Well the Shed is "Doomed" 

Yes even Rentokil say their spray treatment can't save it. sob! sob!   The Floors are in danger of collapsing and the Roof about to fall in.  The wriggly worms have drilled so many holes in it, for their pleasure, the structure is about to crumble, just like their brains.   This is the result of many years of Male occupancy & neglect, with no maintenance or DIY just lazyitis on their part.   Beer, Booze, Gambling and insulting Women that's all their any good at, so no wonder the Shed has been Neglected.?       

"New Shed needed mint condition."    Cash buyer after winning 30p dym.  
  • edited May 2012
    ah so now you have admitted deafeat, the shed is safe.
    wriggley worms and all.
    lol i knew you couldnt last, the humiliation of being outvoted,out manuvored and last but not least
    OUTWITTED, by a mind so great that you cant compare or even comprehend.
    barmaid you were and barmaid you are.
    only in your dreams would sky ever allow you to dominate the shed.
    where will you get a new shed ??
    who will give you planning permission ??
    obviously another poorly thought out plan.

THE SHED IS FREE
  • edited May 2012

I THINK MY VICTORY SPEACH WASA LITTLE UNDERSTATED
  • edited May 2012
    You leave my Feet alone. ?     Do you know what comes out,  when you tap a piece of wood that has wood worm in it. 

The stuff that's in your Head. !    "Sawdust" 
  • edited May 2012

TYPICAL you were eavesdropping on us and again you misheard what i said.
    i was saying to max that he should get the barmaids to clean the bar before the clients
    come in for their evening refreshments.
     because  I SAW DUST  on the bar.
    ownership of the shed ??
    barmaid you were and barmaid you are.

THE SHED IS FREE, no jackbooted upstart can claim ownership over the shed.
    this time there will be NO APPEASEMENT, no piece of paper in my hand.
    so mrs hiltler  theres no chance of you ever owning the shed.
  • edited May 2012
    TYPICAL you were eavesdropping on us and again you misheard what i said. i was saying to max that he should get the barmaids to clean the bar before the clients come in for their evening refreshments.  because  I SAW DUST  on the bar. ownership of the shed ?? barmaid you were and barmaid you are. THE SHED IS FREE, no jackbooted upstart can claim ownership over the shed. this time there will be NO APPEASEMENT, no piece of paper in my hand. so mrs hiltler  theres no chance of you ever owning the shed.
    Posted by bludreid11
     Your running around squirting your squirt in my Threads ..... think is time you were off to the Vets. snip snip