You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Shed is mine

2»

Comments

• edited May 2012

im not the one marking territory.
    YOU PUT UP POSTS TO GET A REPLY.
    but ofcourse if you dont get the reply you want, you try to ridicule or belittle the reply.

VOTE FOR ME THE SHED IS FREE

VOTE FOR ME THE SHED IS FREE
  • edited May 2012
    There is no discussion if everyone agrees with you ,so if you wish for a quite life then .................  ?

Vote for me,!!
  • edited June 2012
     From all in the Shed.! 

"Congratulation your Majesty on your Diamond Jubilee" 
  • edited June 2012
    I doubt she's reading :-p

• edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: The Shed is mine:
    I doubt she's reading :-p
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Excuse me Mr Clever Clogs ........ Her Lady in waiting keeps Her Maj up to date on my Forum Posts.?

She's a Big Fan.!
  • edited June 2012
    Not many "Royalists"  in Al's Bar.   Not one person proposed a Toast to Her Majesty on her special Diamond Jubilee Year. !

Only Cromwellian Round Heads ? in his Bar,  what with rounds of drinks for themselves.!    "No red white blue flags"  no National Anthem,  no "God Save the Queen"?     no "Good on yea Mam" !     At least Sky went red white and blue for her. ?

Did you know she is a big Fan of Sky Poker and gets daily up dates on my Forum Posts ....  Mmm don't believe me do you.? 
     Sceptics! ..... well she was so impressed with my Shed Threads she Named her Daughter after me. ?  Yep ! 
     Princes Anne .... all jealous now.!

~~ In This Diamond Jubilee Year ~~

I SHOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A TOAST TO HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH 2nd  GOD BLESS YOU.  hic   

Hip Hip  Hooray   Hip Hip Hooray   Hip Hip Hooray   
  • edited June 2012
    I'm still disappointed The Pistols weren't on one of the barges like in '77
  • edited June 2012
    I'm still disappointed The Pistols weren't on one of the barges like in '77
    Posted by VespaPX
      They'd  all gone Rotten the lot of them. ?   Cliff was marvelous but Elton sounded rough  Stevie Wonder Happy Birthday was great and Shirley's  Diamonds are forever.  Tom the Voice  What a mix up they sent the invite to the wrong Annie.?
     Macca croaked his way to the end.  They're all getting on.?  
     Great free entertainment and you can't beat live performances.  Watched it twice on Record today.?   sad aren't I ?      
  • edited June 2012
    Not many "Royalists"  in Al's Bar.   Not one person proposed a Toast to Her Majesty on her special Diamond Jubilee Year. !  Only Cromwellian Round Heads ? in his Bar,  what with rounds of drinks for themselves.!    "No red white blue flags"  no National Anthem,  no "God Save the Queen"?     no "Good on yea Mam" !     At least Sky went red white and blue for her. ? Did you know she is a big Fan of Sky Poker and gets daily up dates on my Forum Posts ....  Mmm don't believe me do you.?   Sceptics! ..... well she was so impressed with my Shed Threads she Named her Daughter after me. ?  Yep !   Princes Anne .... all jealous now.!                                             ~~ In This Diamond Jubilee Year ~~   I SHOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A TOAST TO HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH 2nd  GOD BLESS YOU.  hic       Hip Hip  Hooray   Hip Hip Hooray   Hip Hip Hooray   
    Posted by logdon

Sorry Annie.....me and some of the regs got an invite to the actual palace to dine with her Majesty. Did you not get an invite?....shame.

We had a table of 10, but because of all the AL's Bar merchandise on it, we were not shown on the TV.

Cheers anyway! xx
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: The Shed is mine :   They'd  all gone Rotten the lot of them. ?   Cliff was marvelous but Elton sounded rough  Stevie Wonder Happy Birthday was great and Shirley's  Diamonds are forever.  Tom the Voice  What a mix up they sent the invite to the wrong Annie.?  Macca croaked his way to the end.  They're all getting on.?    Great free entertainment and you can't beat live performances.  Watched it twice on Record today.?   sad aren't I ?      
    Posted by logdon
    Yep

Cliff
    Elton
    Stevie
    Shirley
    Tom

Like a day out from the old peoples home!
  • edited June 2012
    Old People were the Youngsters of yesterday . Youngsters are the old people of tomorrow.? 

But for the Grace of God go I.?   Where are you in the equation.     Hugs xxx
  • edited June 2012
    who cares who owns the shed as long as i can get in!!!!
  • edited June 2012
    Old People were the Youngsters of yesterday . Youngsters are the old people of tomorrow.?       But for the Grace of God go I.?   Where are you in the equation.     Hugs xxx
    Posted by logdon
    3 score minus 10
  • edited June 2012
    who cares who owns the shed as long as i can get in!!!!
    Posted by lozgo
    Everyone is Welcome in the Shed,   but players think General Poker Chat is the new Shed.!   

The Shed is always open ....... no locks on the door.  Nothing to steal but my Colourful Character and annoying posts.? 
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: The Shed is mine : 3 score minus 10
    Posted by VespaPX[/QUOTE.

Are you allowed stabilizers and a zimmer frame on a Scooter.?    ;-)