You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The manner's of some people?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Showing a bit of emotion??? Getting a little upset???
    What happened here and what happens quite often is that this person was just very abusive because they lost a hand of poker - very low stakes poker - and there is absolutely no need for it!
    If it was a hand worth thousands of pounds then "showing a bit of emotion" may be understandable buy those kind of childish and forgettable people will thankfully never get the chance!!
    The best thing to do with these people of course is to type "LOL" in the chat box, turn off chat for ten minutes and then go and find them on a cash table donking off all their money!! :-)
  • edited November 2009
    Personally if someone wears at me in the chat box I ignore them because if you react in any way you are only going down to their level. 

With regards to reporting someone, I will only do that if the abuse is long term ie they are still cursing and swearing at me 10 minutes later
  • edited November 2009

Hi all,
    many diff opinios her, i personaly wouldnt swear at some1 online, its a lack of intelligence for a start....he prob had a realy bad day & losing to you was the icing on the cake. Certainatly doesnt mean i agree with his behaviour. There are a lot of rude ppl on this site, bad losers, but for every rotten 1 there is nice 1's.
    It is prob best to just ignore these ppl.
    xx

• edited November 2009
    definetly, just ignore them. Dont reply, and report them
  • edited November 2009
    Belch guff guff belch guff.

Someone mention manners?