You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You could not make it up.

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: You could not make it up.:
    In Response to Re: You could not make it up. : For your eyes only Tikay. Metropolitan line. London Underground. When the trains break down i fix them. Let me know when the ceremony is, i brought some new pants so its all good. P.S I think skyrich sounds very manly when he closes a thread or deletes a post. Must get in at platinum level now.
    Posted by achill
    Coolio!

Neasden Depot?

Met only - not Circle, District, or Hammersmith & City?
  • edited November 2009
    Aussies are big and empty, just like their country. Ian Botham I wish I could remember the players name, but one guy came out to bat and Shane Warne said to him, "I've been waiting two years to bowl you out again" the batsman's response. "two years.. looks like you've spent that time eating you fat xxxx "
    Posted by booboo69
    Daryl Cullinan - couldn't play a single delivery from warne - otherwise a to class batsman
  • edited November 2009
    You may have heard this one before There was a commentary on a cricket match some years ago, It was West Indies v England, I dont know who the commentator was, and it went...............the bowlers Holding (Ian) the batsman's Willey (Peter).
    Posted by COCASIRF
    Hi

The commentator was Brian Johnstone :)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: You could not make it up. : Coolio! Neasden Depot? Met only - not Circle, District, or Hammersmith & City?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Very good, u know your lines.

No stock is the same having been build at different times so we don't cross over between lines.

That may change with the new s-stock.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: You could not make it up. : Very good, u know your lines. No stock is the same having been build at different times so we don't cross over between lines. That may change with the new s-stock.
    Posted by achill
    It will be such a shame to see the existing stock go - it's wonderfully evocative.

Very old line, The Met. Used to go right out to Chesham & Amersham. They have trees out there, you know, big sticky-uppy ones.
  • edited November 2009
    We still run trains to Amersham/Chesham.

Oldest stock on the underground, built in the 1960's.

Was going to be built in the 1930's but got postponed because of WW2.

Little bit of train anorak info for you.  
  • edited November 2009
    I still remember the time when Ian Botham managed to dodge a bouncer but knocked the bails off has he tried to turn around and the commentator said 'He didn't quite get his leg over there'.
  • edited November 2009
    Off topic but - my favourite graffito on a condom machine

Insert baby for refund

• edited November 2009
    Whilst playing poker down the pub Player A asked Player B "What were you thinking on the flop?" and Player B replied with total innocence "What's a flop?".
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to You could not make it up.:
    You do see the weirdest things typed into the ChatBox during Poker Tourneys. If you see any oddball ones, Post them here please. I'm going to try & make notes of ones I see & Post them daily. Here's tonight's offering, from a Tourney I played this evening. This guy was sitting very deep, triple average I think. He said..... "I'm not playing here again, I'm going back to (another Online CardRoom),  they have better River Cards there". And he was serious.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I say stupid things sometimes...i was doing really poorly in a tournament...player were calling with rubbish!
    Oh god i said, i do wish i was playing...

TEEGAY
    RICHAWFULL
    GIDZ4.2pints-1 shot

lol
  • edited November 2009
    the best chat i get from players is normally along the lines off......

" you ****** ****** ****, you ******....."

the last time was because i knocked a guy out of a 60p dym.....

4 left, im large stack he med and last 2 on less than 500

i had trips a's on flop (pkts) he had ak
    flop goes a, 10, 6

he goes all in (before turn) and is surprised to lose.......

so my question how the freck can ppl moan on this site when they make stupid calls like that
  • edited November 2009
    ignore and report these people, they're looking for a fight when they start throwing abuse in the chatbox
  • edited November 2009

Back to the Thread Title & theme.

I just saw this Post on another Board of this Forum. Serious question - please don't deride the quoted Post - but can you decode it for me? The quote blow is the entire Post.

".....y nae trap66 hand no203378899 perfet illustration on how to fleee soeone no sees or between n and os key board funkedwas in the hapions freeroll....."
  • edited November 2009
    Back to the Thread Title & theme. I just saw this Post on another Board of this Forum. Serious question - please don't deride the quoted Post - but can you decode it for me? The quote blow is the entire Post. ".....y nae trap66 hand no203378899 perfet illustration on how to fleee soeone no sees or between n and os key board funkedwas in the hapions freeroll....."
    Posted by Tikay10
    The gentleman in question has a keyboard where the "c" and "m" keys do not function.

my name is trap66 hand no203378899 perfect illustration on how to fleece someone no sees (c's) or between n and os (not sure why he thinks 'm' is between 'n' and 'o'!) key board funked (thankfully no 'c' used here!) was in the champions freeroll....."
  • edited November 2009

Ahh, thank you EreNovie.