You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Who Own's Al's Bar

edited May 2012 in The Shed
lol your at it again.
so you ask the same question in a different way.
weve already established the shed is FREEHOLD.
do we really have to go through this again ??
what happens when maxally votes for me ?? toys out the pram time ??
remember YOU HAVE RESIGNED.
so now are you saying youve cancelled your resignation ??
how long will this pole run ?? 1 day ?1 week ? or until you get the results in your favour ??

THE SHED IS FREE  VOTE FOR ME

Comments

• edited May 2012
    The Question of Ownership of Al's Bar has been Challenged and Contested by unworthy Opponent so this Pole it to set the record straight once and for all.   Please vote sensibly and with your Head & Heart and I trust you will make the right choice.     Sorry " No free Beer " Al's being a tight Wad.      Remember Al  if Al wins I will not be surprised.? 
  • edited May 2012
     We've just had infestation of Wood worm now someone let a Cockroach in.  Jeees ;-)

Edit;   Next it will be Termites then Death Watch Beetle.  Please leave my Shed alone. !
  • edited May 2012

LOL LOL LOL  

YOU VOTED FOR YOURSELF  TWICE ??????.

or is it bribery and corruption, you may have coersed paige55 into a vote
    i will obviously have to match your price or even better it.

VOTE FOR ME  THE SHED IS FREE.
    anyone voting for me will be entittled to FREE entry into a play me contest.
  • edited May 2012
    i was not coeresed, i would only vote for annie,so there :):):)
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Who Own's the Shed!:
    i was not coeresed, i would only vote for annie,so there :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Thank you Sweetie Pie  I would only vote for you. Hugs xxxx    Good fun tho.?  The Boys are ganging up on me.!!
  • edited May 2012

No one that uses the shed wants some JACK BOOTED dictator running the shed.
    remember shedeers if you vote for me THE SHED IS FREE
    if she gets the votes she will own ALs bar, what then, no more late nights, the upstair girls will go
    no bar on sundays, and thats only the BEGINING.
    the poker clinic, will be her next target, then her ultimate aim is   ASK TIKAY.
    area 51 will close because she will not want anyone putting up any conspiracy theories about VOTE RIGGING
    the answer to all our problems is easy.

THE SHED IS FREE.........VOTE FOR ME

THE SHED IS FREE         VOTE FOR ME
  • edited May 2012
    Rubbish  everyone knows I never venture into Poker Clinic and as for  " Ask TK " he rules there.  

Did you know that if TK  played Cricket he would be out for a Duck.!

Vote for me  "Annie"  I'm funnier than .....  Bludreid the Vlad the Sad tad mad.!!   he is so useless he can't even win a 30p DYM.  nope!
  • edited May 2012
    Annie!
    Posted by oynutter
    And Annie noses into the lead. ?

Yeah Ha!    sooooooo honoured you ventured into my den and voted for me, still going to insult you tho, and there's still time for you to win my sot after coveted Trophy.  Poor Humpty been neglected again by his Dad not voting for him. How Cruel are you.  sob!   Never mind Humpty Social Services will be along soon to tick your box.  Men Sigh!  Hugs xxx  
  • edited May 2012
    its so obviously rigged, i cant believe you have the nerve to show these results.

SO I PUT IT TO YOU      PUBLISH WHO VOTED FOR YOU.
    you will say  oh i cant but sky can.
    then we will see if you really got those votes. and if sky publish the vote, who would have the
    BRASS NECK to show their face in the shed again if it was shown that they voted for you.

VOTE FOR ME THE SHED IS FREE.

REMEMBER ALL SHEDEERS        she wants to OWN the shed
    i want the shed to be free from domination by any jackbooted upstart.
    her campaign flag is a swastika so beware shedeers.

VOTE FOR ME THE SHED IS FREE
  • edited May 2012
    VOTE AL VOTE AL VOTE AL
  • edited May 2012
    no, no, no, you must vote for logdon
  • edited May 2012
    VOTE AL VOTE AL VOTE AL
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    You wont get a Free Beer "Nosey"  Al's very mean lately,  we used to think it was his shoes squeaking but now know different.

Let you into a Secret ...... While I was Barmaid he used to water the beer down. Yep true.!  
  • edited May 2012

who the heck is bludreid,i sure do not have a clue,i have seen many of logdons posts, and find them very funny

• edited May 2012
    who the heck is bludreid,i sure do not have a clue,i have seen many of logdons posts, and find them very funny
    Posted by hunter1967
    Good Question;      Nobody to worry about ..... he comes from the planet Grog  and is Intoxicated with himself.  Hugs xxx
  • edited May 2012
    Annie gets my vote as she lets me sniff her apron :P
  • edited May 2012
    Posted by VespaPX
    Thank You  Scootery  for your vote and good choice of words to avoid a ban.?
  • edited May 2012
    Just Voted logdon Annie, as she seems to keep this ole place tickin over nicely!!
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Who Own's the Shed! : Thank You  Scootery  for your vote and good choice of words to avoid a ban.?
    Posted by logdon
    I won't tell anyone that "apron" is our secret word ! ;-)
  • edited May 2012
    I couldn't possibly vote for someone who consistently closes a sentence with two punctuation points!?   ;-)

• edited May 2012
    And "own's" doesn't need an apostrophe :-p haha

VOTE AL!.?

• edited May 2012
    Posted by VespaPX

'BARRED'
  • edited May 2012
    Just Voted logdon Annie, as she seems to keep this ole place tickin over nicely!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

'BARRED'
  • edited May 2012
    And "own's" doesn't need an apostrophe :-p haha VOTE AL!.?
    Posted by NoseyBonk

'LIFE TIME FREE BEER'
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Who Own's the Shed! : You wont get a Free Beer "Nosey"  Al's very mean lately 
    Posted by logdon
    In your face!

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Who Own's the Shed! : 'LIFE TIME FREE BEER'
    Posted by MAXALLY
     This is Al the stingy Landlord that makes his staff tread the vat grapes in the cellar before we can go home. You look like a grape that I trod on.  In your face.!!?? !! ??

"Nosey"  Life time free beer is not free beer for life ........ only one beer called  " Life Time"  
  • edited May 2012
    maxally, you do not no how to run a bar,leave it to logdon,she no,s how it should be done,when she is in charge the beer is great and the food is brill,long live logdon the great xxxx
  • edited May 2012
    maxally, you do not no how to run a bar,leave it to logdon,she no,s how it should be done,when she is in charge the beer is great and the food is brill,long live logdon the great xxxx
    Posted by hunter1967
    Steady on,  just worried about your Alias " Hunter "   I only have so many worn aprons to hand out.

You are Awful but I like you.! Hugs xxx
  • edited May 2012
    Posted by hunter1967

Thanx for your input.......Trish :)
  • edited May 2012
    Only two votes "Mad Max"  your reign of terror is over. 
      To call your place Al's Bar was under statement. ?  So pleased was I when I handed in my notice and left. 
      To set the record straight.  Al was a really cruel Boss,   he called the place Al's BAR because he kept a bar under the counter ( not to protect the place )  it was to hit the staff with if they spilt a drink broke a glass or gave to much change.  
      I still have the bruises because I put out to many peanuts on the counter.  Look at his post's above wielding his Barred.
      Please don't vote for Al or Blud   the Cray Brothers.?    Vote for me Little Bow Peep.   Hugs xxx