You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Who Own's Al's Bar

2»

Comments

• edited May 2012

You really need to check the vote count out before making sweeping statements Annie dear x

Face it....people prefer a leader that looks after them...not one that sticks their opinions onto everyone.

Have a nice day.....cheers!

• edited May 2012
    im voting and its got to be al!!!!!
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Who Own's the Shed!:
    im voting and its got to be al!!!!!
    Posted by pod1
        "Wimp"    Al's little puppy dog

Thread Closed due to Vote Hacking.!  
  • edited May 2012
    Who the flop is Ally???

Oh.. you mean Max-scally right??

Us scallyz gotta stick together

Team Maxscally FTW!!!!

xx
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Who Own's the Shed!:
    Who the flop is Ally??? Oh.. you mean Max-scally right?? Us scallyz gotta stick together Team Maxscally FTW!!!! xx
    Posted by TRIP5
     Blimey the Rat catcher was quick clearing the Bar infestation but missed one.?   British workmen for you. !
  • edited May 2012
      Blast the nasty Rat Infestation is all over the Shed,  there running around everywhere.  Have to set fire to the Shed to get rid of them.?    Wait a minute,  found some more Rockets.   Watch your back Mad Max. !! 
  • edited May 2012

Sorry Annie, but you can try to amend as much as you like but it is another battle you have lost. Time for the axe?  x

Who Deserves Ownership or the Shed.?

7 Votes (25.0%)
    Annie the Magnificent
    6 Votes (21.4%)
    Bludreid the Horrible
    15 Votes (53.6%)
    Al the tight Wad
    0 Votes (0.0%)
    Humpty the Broken
  • edited May 2012
    Sorry Al but the Shed burnt down.  I had a visit from my name sake with her Torch,  when she bowed to me,  the flames caught fire to my beautiful Curtains.  sob sob   You are now the proud owner of the Shed Ashes.  I'll put them in a Urn for you.?  We could contest them each year.?  Have a nice day.!
  • edited May 2012
    IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED,FAREWELL I WILL MISS YOU ALL,THIS GIRL IS HEADING FOR A FALL CAUSE I,M OF TO PLAY SOME 60P DYM.I NO MY BANK ROLL WILL SOON BE ZERO,SO 1 LAST DRINK MAXALLY,I WILL PICK IT UP AT WHO EVER OWN,S THE BAR.GOOD NAME THAT XXXX
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Who Own's Al's Bar:
    IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED,FAREWELL I WILL MISS YOU ALL,THIS GIRL IS HEADING FOR A FALL CAUSE I,M OF TO PLAY SOME 60P DYM.I NO MY BANK ROLL WILL SOON BE ZERO,SO 1 LAST DRINK MAXALLY,I WILL PICK IT UP AT WHO EVER OWN,S THE BAR.GOOD NAME THAT XXXX
    Posted by paige55
     Hi Trish  Sugar pie   60p is not that bad I've seen you play £3.30  and more,   even Russian Roulette so just resist going all in with low pair and you will be OK.  Ty to you and Hunter think he's your Hubby for your votes in this silly Thread but it was just for fun,  just like the 30p tables.  Hugs  Annie xxx
  • edited May 2012
    yes annie hunter is my husband,his name is tony,but when our money does run out on sky poker ,we will close our account,s. i have had so much fun with you over the year,s and yes i will miss you, i wish you all the best annie and gl on the tables,kind regards to you logdon luv paige xxx
  • edited May 2012
    yes annie hunter is my husband,his name is tony,but when our money does run out on sky poker ,we will close our account,s. i have had so much fun with you over the year,s and yes i will miss you, i wish you all the best annie and gl on the tables,kind regards to you logdon luv paige xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Trish  You can mean that you would run off and leave me at the mercy of Bludreid and Vlad the Impaler.  You are my second in command and captain of the flag ship Enterprise.  With my beloved Shed burnt down and in ashes plus  Al's drunken yobs shouting football slogans at me I need your support even more.  We are all upset the 30p DYMs have gone but don't do anything Hasty as Sky might just reinstate them under pressure.  Lots of support for this,  if they ignored us then Sky are not listening.   Each night I look in Tournaments and see gaps with no players, and in Sit&go's  DYMs lots of gaps.  So why not remove them and leave our 30p DYMs alone.  If its over and the fat lady sings,  then its a lament to Sky Poker.   Stick around  Sugar Plum it will be a sad place without you.   Hugs Annie xxx    
  • edited May 2012
     All the best paige had some good laughs with you in the short time ive known you .
  • edited May 2012
    so, so ,sorry annie but i am about to close my account,not sure when tony will close his account,so i may post under his name,untill he close,s his account.once again best wishes to you annie my friend logdon,untill sky bring back the 30p DYM,S.my last post to you my friend,bye xxxxx
  • edited May 2012
     All the best paige had some good laughs with you in the short time ive known you .
    Posted by booboo5205
    Don't you dare say goodbye to my Paige,  you should be saying,  stay we need you and we will all fall apart without you.  
  • edited May 2012
    so, so ,sorry annie but i am about to close my account,not sure when tony will close his account,so i may post under his name,untill he close,s his account.once again best wishes to you annie my friend logdon,untill sky bring back the 30p DYM,S.my last post to you my friend,bye xxxxx
    Posted by paige55
    Trish  My Hubby though he could make Sky change its mind if he said he would leave.  They ignored him and he left.  He is now playing on another site and to stubborn to come back.  Please don't leave or self exclude just take a break and keep watching the Forum.  trust me  Hugs your forever friend,  Annie xxx    
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Who Own's Al's Bar : Trish  My Hubby though he could make Sky change its mind if he said he would leave.  They ignored him and he left.  He is now playing on another site and to stubborn to come back.  Please don't leave or self exclude just take a break and keep watching the Forum.  trust me  Hugs your forever friend,  Annie xxx    
    Posted by logdon
     +1 
  • edited May 2012
    paige55 you must stay. who else can keep logdon i check???
    it was only because you were my spy, that we stopped her in her attempts to conquer the shed.
    also when we were in space, had i not had you on my side, she may have won that campaign.
    remember SKY is a business, and for you to leave, it means they have won.
    they dont see that the 30p dym is making them much money,
    and probably very soon they will get rid of the 60p dym.
    do you really think that sky poker care if you leave ???
    with all the new players joining every week, they will not know about the 30p, they will only see the 60p dyms.
    i would put a post in  ASK TK, to see if sky poker has lost its sense of community.
    i cant blame you if you leave but, its better to STAY AND FIGHT.

hugs xxs and stuff.
                              your BEST  opponent blud
  • edited May 2012
    I voted for Annie,  Busty Barmaids always get my vote
  • edited May 2012

it seems that the shed is safe.
    logdon has met her match, maxally owns the bar,
    and now the shed as well.
    as he has no intention of world dominaton, i can now rest easy in my bed.
    looking at the voting results al has a clear and unasailable lead.
    i therefor withdraw from the competition.
    andi throw all my votes behind........al

logdons reign of terror is finnished.
    the shed is free