You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned / dont try leave skypoker we will bring you b

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010

I would like  to volunteer my services on the board against loony posters. I have the distinction of having my attacks on loonies removed due to their savage content on occasion.

I think that any loony comments condemned by the board as 'extreme loonacy' should be punished by us giving the poster a 'corrective line' to write out fifty times on area 51. If they refuse we should get blackfish to lecture them until their brain melts.

ALL LOONIES MUST BE BRAINWASHED AND CORRECTED.

At your service

Airwalker.

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned.:
    hi fallen donminatrixs angel , please find attached form for vacant position , if you could please ask loonytoons or others who are interesred to fill this out, i will get the Lhsc to process it. p.s. please note the more humour in filling out this form, the more favourable it will be looked upon . Application form  for  donminatrixs  apprenticeship 1. Personal details. 2. Education and professional qualifications. 3. Present post . 4. Previous employment / previous convictions. 5. Relevant skills, abilities, knowledge and experience. 6. Other information that may help. 7. References . 8. Declarations of intent .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    airwalker this above post is in the 1st page of this thread ,

the funnier the info supplied ,

the better the chance you get the job .
  • edited March 2010
    personal details - I keep changing em

Education - Play School

Present post - Done-ins from Welcome Finance

Previous employment - Selling snorkel parkas in the Sahara

Relevant skills & exp - Once played strip poker with my little sis and her mate.....and lost.

Other info that might help - I drive a Rover

References - From Viz Profanisaurus

Declaration of intent - Drinking scotch until i think i'm constantly playing omaha
  • edited March 2010

Give me the job, I will root out the lunatics and strick them them down with force. The mere mortals will feel the force of my wrath. I will make them feel pain like never before.  

• edited March 2010
    Give me the job, I will root out the lunatics and strick them them down with force. The mere mortals will feel the force of my wrath. I will make them feel pain like never before.  
    Posted by seanDCFC
    OMG Im scared just reading your post
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. : OMG Im scared just reading your post
    Posted by xFALLENx
    So your scared of my post, eh? I think ive found my first lunatic, this is why I should get the job it is so easy for me.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. : So your scared of my post, eh? I think ive found my first lunatic, this is why I should get the job it is so easy for me.
    Posted by seanDCFC
    This must be evidence of the statement "Send A Lunatic To Catch A Lunatic" -

See "I Just Got........" thread for details lol
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. : This must be evidence of the statement "Send A Lunatic To Catch A Lunatic" - See "I Just Got........" thread for details lol
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    (seanDCFC removes his glove and slaps ACESOVER8s over the face) You have insulted my honour, I demand satisfaction. I challenge you to a duel. I will see you as dawn breaks across this land on the playing fields you scurvy dog, I choose a pistol as my weapon of choice. (seanDCFC turns and walks away as if he rules the world)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. : (seanDCFC removes his glove and slaps ACESOVER8s over the face) You have insulted my honour, I demand satisfaction. I challenge you to a duel. I will see you as dawn breaks across this land on the playing fields you scurvy dog, I choose a pistol as my weapon of choice. (seanDCFC turns and walks away as if he rules the world)
    Posted by seanDCFC
    LOL FANTASTIC reply  - Quality sir, Pure Quality
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. : (seanDCFC removes his glove and slaps ACESOVER8s over the face) You have insulted my honour, I demand satisfaction. I challenge you to a duel. I will see you as dawn breaks across this land on the playing fields you scurvy dog, I choose a pistol as my weapon of choice. (seanDCFC turns and walks away as if he rules the world)
    Posted by seanDCFC
     well come to the forum club ,

the password is nutter your in !
  • edited March 2010
    personal details - I keep changing em Education - Play School Present post- Done-ins from Welcome Finance Previous employment - Selling snorkel parkas in the Sahara Relevant skills & exp - Once played strip poker with my little sis and her mate.....and lost. Other info that might help - I drive a Rover References - From Viz Profanisaurus Declaration of intent - Drinking scotch until i think i'm constantly playing omaha
    Posted by AIRWALKER
     the above has really impressed the lunatic hit squad commission,

you are from this day forth now a forum lunaticbuster.

beware there is a lot of them about comrade,

on your way now and gl with the mission restoring forum normality  !

• edited March 2010
    Posted by seanDCFC
    you certainly are showing style here ,

yep if you fill out the application form in page 1 of this thread,

we will consider what skills you can offer .

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. :   the above has really impressed the lunatic hit squad commission,  you are from this day forth now a forum lunaticbuster.  beware there is a lot of them about comrade,  on your way now and gl with the mission restoring forum normality   !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    WOOOOHOOOO !!!!

LET ME AT EM.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. : WOOOOHOOOO !!!! LET ME AT EM.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    U should start with a bit of fish mongering.....:) x

(Its a word in Lisa's Dictionary)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. : U should start with a bit of fish mongering.....:) x (Its a word in Lisa's Dictionary)
    Posted by xFALLENx
    What does it mean? The mind boggles.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. : What does it mean? The mind boggles.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    Fishmonger - retail fish dealer, kills & guts fish
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: a new skypoker lunatic hit squad have been commisioned. : Fishmonger - retail fish dealer, kills & guts fish
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Do you think i should do some Blackfishmongering lol.

The lunatic hit squad has got its eye on you you serial nutter.
  • edited March 2010
    Sirs,

I feel I must object to this post on behalf of lunatics, nutters and trippers worldwide! Not only do we troll and go off thread...we deceive, sidestep and manipulate any truths on the basis of 'Why Not'!!!

Is it not face that much mirth and joy was gained from reading Mr. Tucker115's thread? Was it infact not true that much forum debate and debacle was undertaken as a direct result of this thread???

Neigh, I cannot bow down and allow these posters to be persecuted and penalised for having moronic, funny and conspiratorial posts..after all what is a forum without some rants and controversy?

THIS MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!

Long live the loony-bin's
    x
  • edited March 2010

Sirs, I feel I must object to this post on behalf of lunatics, nutters and trippers worldwide! Not only do we troll and go off thread...we deceive, sidestep and manipulate any truths on the basis of 'Why Not'!!! Is it not face that much mirth and joy was gained from reading Mr. Tucker115's thread? Was it infact not true that much forum debate and debacle was undertaken as a direct result of this thread??? Neigh, I cannot bow down and allow these posters to be persecuted and penalised for having moronic, funny and conspiratorial posts..after all what is a forum without some rants and controversy? THIS MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE!!!!!!! Long live the loony-bin's x
    Posted by TRIP5
    LHSC

WATCHING

ALWAYS

WATCHING

BEWARE ! ! ! ! !

• edited April 2010

with a name like madhorse beware lol !