You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No problem!

After noticing a thread closed with the words no problems at Sky Pokers end I just felt my blood boil. Im not normally one to moan but......

Go on Sky Poker tell me how I should play this hand???????

Plus in the "We are sorry Freeroll" I was running good but the table started to drag bad! So I did what Sky do and blamed my computer so I closed everything down and re-started and then could not get the "o so reliable" download to work!

But as for getting in touch with CC and being told its all my fault, I decided to come on here and have a rant, that you can close, delete or move! 

Ps made a profit in both but my enjoyment was spoilt by these Gremlins that are not your fault!

I now have to decide whether I want to play here were the people at the tables are great or play on my second choice site were I dont have any problems technically my fault or theirs!

Comments

• edited July 2012
    play ya hand blind the pros do :) it makes it more of a challenge play it like aces lol 
  • edited July 2012
    When he put a small bet in on the turn I would have raised him even without seeing my cards but its a bit difficult when you have no buttons! :P

• edited July 2012
    In Response to No problem!:
    After noticing a thread closed with the words no problems at Sky Pokers end I just felt my blood boil. Im not normally one to moan but...... Go on Sky Poker tell me how I should play this hand??????? http://www.flickr.com/photos/lodgee39/7497668680/in/photostream Plus in the "We are sorry Freeroll" I was running good but the table started to drag bad! So I did what Sky do and blamed my computer so I closed everything down and re-started and then could not get the "o so reliable" download to work! But as for getting in touch with CC and being told its all my fault, I decided to come on here and have a rant, that you can close, delete or move!  Ps made a profit in both but my enjoyment was spoilt by these Gremlins that are not your fault! I now have to decide whether I want to play here were the people at the tables are great or play on my second choice site were I dont have any problems technically my fault or theirs!
    Posted by Donut64
    ive seen donalds computer doing tht before i think he played it blind we have also been having connection issues with chat and playing the game
  • edited July 2012
    ive had it before when it happens come of table and load bk upagain is ok after by that time hand has finished tho sigh :(
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: No problem!:
    ive had it before when it happens come of table and load bk upagain is ok after by that time hand has finished tho sigh :(
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

That only happend for 1 hand but as for re-loading a table, that as a problem, read the opening post again! 

• edited July 2012
    :( yeah i know what u mean i play other sites and never have problems but i prefer this site as its close nit i know alot of players i play against and get good value mtts and if u lose its to a uk player not some scandi lol 
  • edited July 2012
    on the subject of grumbling.....

i sat down at 7pm tonight to watch 865 as that Goulding lad was supposed to be on and i think he makes an awful lot of sense and makes the occasional wry remark, which i also enjoy.
    can you picture my despair when a message appeared on the screen saying " channel unavailable " ?
    " another technical problem with Sky ", i said to myself , and continued to press the 865 buttons on my remote, over and over again, for 5 hours solid. nothing happened throughout the entirety of this squalid nightmare !
    i now have a large blister on my thumb ! what's going on Sky ?
    please sort this out as my life seems tangibly more empty now.
  • edited July 2012
    thats coz its on 861 lol 
  • edited July 2012
    additionally i cannot sleep now.
    every time i close my eyes i can see a red box with channel unavailable written on it floating about in my mind.
    can you sort this out please Sky !
    does this mean that there will be no show on Thursday also ? i sincerely hope this is NOT the case as it was due to be another Hartigan classic. my Nan will do her nut  when she learns about this as she's his biggest fan.
    the horror.
  • edited July 2012
    additionally i cannot sleep now. every time i close my eyes i can see a red box with channel unavailable written on it floating about in my mind. can you sort this out please Sky ! does this mean that there will be no show on Thursday also ? i sincerely hope this is NOT the case as it was due to be another Hartigan classic. my Nan will do her nut  when she learns about this as she's his biggest fan. the horror.
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    the sky poker isnt on 865 anymore it is on 861 now they avertised it for weeks on the show about the channel switch over 
  • edited July 2012
    on the subject of grumbling..... i sat down at 7pm tonight to watch 865 as that Goulding lad was supposed to be on and i think he makes an awful lot of sense and makes the occasional wry remark, which i also enjoy. can you picture my despair when a message appeared on the screen saying " channel unavailable " ? " another technical problem with Sky ", i said to myself , and continued to press the 865 buttons on my remote, over and over again, for 5 hours solid. nothing happened throughout the entirety of this squalid nightmare ! i now have a large blister on my thumb ! what's going on Sky ? please sort this out as my life seems tangibly more empty now.
    Posted by BLACK_MASS

This is supposed to be a COMMUNITY and all I am reading is blah blah blah not on 861 blah blah blah moved channel blah blah blah I Love Don blah blah blah and I see NO ONE showing any care or compassion for Black Masses THUMB!!!  What is wrong with you people???  No wonder all your internet connections are rubbish... Its Karma.... Stop blaming Sky and start caring for a fellow forumites ailments and your "Red bars" may go away!

I hope this helps BM... 

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Blisters/Pages/Treatment.aspx

As for the rest of you.... Pffft

People wonder why this world is in such a mess... It starts with ignoring a thumb and next its financial crisis and then world war... DISGUSTING!
  • edited July 2012
    Nice hiding place! No one will read it here! WP
  • edited July 2012
    Nice hiding place! No one will read it here! WP
    Posted by Donut64
    At least not moved & closed.
  • edited July 2012
    At least they didn't move it to area 51!
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to No problem!:Good people on here terrible connectivity
    After noticing a thread closed with the words no problems at Sky Pokers end I just felt my blood boil. Im not normally one to moan but...... Go on Sky Poker tell me how I should play this hand??????? http://www.flickr.com/photos/lodgee39/7497668680/in/photostream Plus in the "We are sorry Freeroll" I was running good but the table started to drag bad! So I did what Sky do and blamed my computer so I closed everything down and re-started and then could not get the "o so reliable" download to work! But as for getting in touch with CC and being told its all my fault, I decided to come on here and have a rant, that you can close, delete or move!  Ps made a profit in both but my enjoyment was spoilt by these Gremlins that are not your fault! I now have to decide whether I want to play here were the people at the tables are great or play on my second choice site were I dont have any problems technically my fault or theirs!
    Posted by Donut64
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to No problem! :Good people on here terrible connectivity
    Posted by FIXUMUG
    Exactly!