You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

yet again conection problems

1,45 am 3 dyms up lost connection, same probs as befour sent mail to cs, as i did on the 27t june no reply yet, hope i get a refund.i know it was not just me when i got back to table in chat saying 3 of us all at the same time. im lost for words very dissapointed. ant one had probs at this time??...

Comments

• edited July 2012
    im in the same boat matewas doing well in the 1 oclock bounty hunter and got dc's then connected again lost half my chips because it dc'd again ffs
  • edited July 2012
    Yes Wayne at that time was in a £400 gtd started at 12.00 Disconnected from table & had to do a cold computer start to get back onto table by which time i was short stacked. 
  • edited July 2012
    same here - not even in a tournie - just forum browsing - but also lost connection and couldn't even read the forum for 15 mins
  • edited July 2012
    not one to complain but last hour an nightmare keep loosing connection for 5 to 20 seconds worsr on f/t in £400 mtt doing my head in
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: yet again conection problems:
    same here - not even in a tournie - just forum browsing - but also lost connection and couldn't even read the forum for 15 mins
    Posted by GELDY
    Hi Geldy - that definitely would appear to be an internet connection or device issue.
  • edited July 2012
    well fair play to c,s joe emailed me back this morning and refunded coulpy dym,s.but dont think ill get any more refunds, no problems skys end so mail stated.nice of sky to put helpfull advice up on forum re conections,
    re GELDY, had same prob as you could not log on to sky page from browser.everthing was fine with the rest of web.
    well have to see how we go but weray of loading 2-3 dyms tounys up, fingers xed.lol  
  • edited July 2012
    I again dont want to complain but sharing is caring and all! I was playing 3 nl10 tables and was dealt jacks in one and 22 in the other I raised both pre and then connection went!! I was also playing 3 tables on a diff site which remain running so no idea what was happening. Anyway aftr 1 to 2 mins it flicks back on my twos have dissapeared and i'm now sitting out and my jacks have flopped a set!! :) However I bet my set and the other players in the hand had all disconnected and all folded lol!!
    Checked hand history just now and would of turned a set in the 22 hand aswell to a checked flop :( bad times
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to TEST:
    TEST
    Posted by blacktest
    Did it work?

• edited July 2012
    no probs for a coulpe of days, have seen the red line on a few players thro, into leage stars soon hopefully np.s..
  • edited July 2012
    Connection problems with SKY POKER every single time I play whilst AT THE SAME TIME other poker sites work perfectly, Firefox works perfectly, IE works perfectly.

Must be my connection eh SKY POKER!