You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Really unhappy:

This might be like trying to iceskate up an active volcano, but:

I put a thread up a couple of nights back after just a really really glitchy 1 table session, after coming back to sky from a break.  Reason I stopped playing in fact being the glitchiness.

I've seen lots of other people suffering the same problems and just no reassurance from the service provider.  But to see my thread shunted to an obscure section and closed it just really self serving support the way I see it.

There are many many people obviously experiencing problems and many many people having to take their custom elsewhere.

I would love to play on Sky, but the software makes it extremely difficult.  Even that I could forgive with some reasurance from the site.  But seeing peoples bad experiences being brushed aside, being left unanswere or simply closed (and magically re opened) I just see nothing to make me want to commit to the brand any longer.

Treating your customers poorly doesnt seem to be a great business model.  How about some transparency?

Comments

• edited July 2012

Hi there - please see this thread that should...

a) potentially help with solving the problem you are having and;
    b) to direct you to what to do if that does not work

Every case is different so please have a look and if needed, contact customer care so we can help you. Unfortunately we cannot discuss individual cases on the community.

Sky Poker