You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Horrid spot

2»

Comments

• edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Horrid spot:
    In Response to Re: Horrid spot : I think there is an implication that young Miss Bats might be creative and float to take away judging by that check.  Not awful but not what I would do in general.
    Posted by TommyD
    maybe
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Horrid spot:
    In Response to Re: Horrid spot : Love the way the this post reads, all good but regarding the highlighted bit my thinking is how we do create a perceived range if we don't ever raise with air/draws sometimes is it enough here to r/f with KK to create a perceived range that includes draws/bluffs seems to be a total flaw if we do not have a pereived range that includes air/draws "o this guy always turns over mid-top of range, never seem oppo bluff or semi bluff in these spots" = ez fold u see what I am trying to put across
    Posted by rancid
    Yeah i understand what you are saying.
    Who's to say you can't adjust though?? adapt and survive..
    It's going to take a good oppo and alot of volume for this to be noticed 
    This is where the levelling starts.
    Oppo starts to realise (QUOTE)"o this guy always turns over mid-top of range, never seen oppo bluff or semi bluff in these spots" Now you can adjust to include bluffs or however you want to exploit it..