You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Good 1st leg guys.

Just wondering how many points people think will be needed to qualify?
    106 points per leg, 5 legs, 28 players = 18.9points on average

So are we talking 22+ points to qualify?
    Looks like it will go down to the wire either way, lots of big names in there.

As long as there isn't a tie-breaker in Sudan, it'll be OK.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Apat UK Team Championship Qualifiers:
    Good 1st leg guys. Just wondering how many points people think will be needed to qualify? 106 points per leg, 5 legs, 28 players = 18.9points on average So are we talking 22+ points to qualify? Looks like it will go down to the wire either way, lots of big names in there. As long as there isn't a tie-breaker in Sudan, it'll be OK.
    Posted by Loki-Rogy
    Could be a little higher Loki maybe 28-30 points for 8th place, but we will see.
  • edited November 2009
    I need a performance after round one!
  • edited November 2009
    Quick question - as we're trying to qualify for a ten handed tournament, surely the freerolls should be ten handed as well rather than 6 handed tables?

Thoughts?
  • edited November 2009
    I've only just noticed this has started. I have to say a big thanks to Charles for sorting this out to start with, then to Cormac and Bernie etc for pushing it all on too.

I hope you all do well, (whomever qualifies), I will be railing when I can and as for APAT, I will be taking part in the next online season next year :)

p.s. secretly hope Charles gets through on this, go on my son! ;)