You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

do sky decides who wins tourneys

edited September 2012 in Area 51
just played bounty hunter, just lost 3 amazin hands  in a row and out of tournament , i honestly believe sky decides who wins because this is happenin all the time , i bet tommyd or greghogg or scotty 77 wont lose hands i had, its a shame but putting me off sky for life,

Comments

• edited August 2012
    enjoy the ride to area 51
  • edited August 2012
    its called varience mate i have my fair share of wins big and small as well as loses its the joy of tournement play

if your moving in with aces for example preflop there is something like a 60% chance your going to win the hand that means that 4 out of every 10 flips your going to lose almost 50:50
    i guarentee you remember all your bad beats but not all of your hands that you have won

as long as you play the hands to the best of your ability then you havent done anything wrong and should be happy with the way you played rather than thinking about the loss

• edited August 2012
    PMSL!! Of course!!

Can u not SEE......The Winner somehow ALWAYS WINS!!!

HOW?

WHY?
  • edited August 2012
    Can't decide whether you've included hoggers in that calibre of group because of his ability, or because you think he's a massive luckbox.

We all know the answer, but do you?!
  • edited August 2012
     LOL. Suppose sky also decides who wins the lottery and also who gets run over by drunk drivers!
     In life as in poker good and bad things happen whithout any great logic and Im sure the persons you have mentioned have had a run of bad beats of the same magnitude as yours as have we all!

• edited August 2012

Well...............Goodbye!
  • edited August 2012
    Moved to Area 51 for the obvious reasons.

On a personal note after coming out of a nasty session where I have run bad and admittedly played worse it's great to see I apparently never lose hands.  Someone please tell me how to fix my monitor because I've seen plenty of chips slide the wrong way in that case.  How can I fix my monitor?
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: do sky decides who wins tourneys:
    Can't decide whether you've included hoggers in that calibre of group because of his ability, or because you think he's a massive luckbox. We all know the answer, but do you?!
    Posted by splashies
    pretty sure i dont deserve to be mentioned alongside those two!

anyway it's clearly the latter... sky love me... they always let me win... i  never lose any pots! :)

• edited August 2012
    Moved to Area 51 for the obvious reasons. On a personal note after coming out of a nasty session where I have run bad and admittedly played worse it's great to see I apparently never lose hands.  Someone please tell me how to fix my monitor because I've seen plenty of chips slide the wrong way in that case.  How can I fix my monitor?
    Posted by TommyD
    Never easy to fix a monitor bud..with the head of a bull and a body of a man they can be somewhat complex..oh wait 

ignore that 
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to do sky decides who wins tourneys:
    just played bounty hunter, just lost 3 amazin hands  in a row and out of tournament , i honestly believe sky decides who wins because this is happenin all the time , i bet tommyd or greghogg or scotty 77 wont lose hands i had, its a shame but putting me off sky for life,
    Posted by neluck
    sky is for life not just for christmas :)
  • edited August 2012
    Everyone knows its the bilderberg group that decides

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: do sky decides who wins tourneys : Never easy to fix a monitor bud..with the head of a bull and a body of a man they can be somewhat complex..oh wait  ignore that 
    Posted by snorky
    haha the best post i have seen today
  • edited August 2012
    Moved to Area 51 for the obvious reasons. On a personal note after coming out of a nasty session where I have run bad and admittedly played worse it's great to see I apparently never lose hands.  Someone please tell me how to fix my monitor because I've seen plenty of chips slide the wrong way in that case.  How can I fix my monitor?
    Posted by TommyD
    give him a slap round the head and get a new one:))
  • edited August 2012
    I really can not tell if your posts are serious or just trying to get a reaction because they are basically ridiculous.
  • edited August 2012
    Sorry to invade this post just to let you know guys Sky called Tommy you down to win the main on Friday Greg they said as your c4p slipped this month you only get to win this thursday 1k gtn and 8th in the 20k roller. I was chuffed guys I get to win the 20k roller :)

Sky said can you all please get which tornys you want to win in by 6pm each Sunday and YoYo they said please stop asking for the jackpot you know your down to win that mid October and thats final no changes allowed.

Dazler dont forget saturdays main your 1st and the 15th of September you got your 3 bh wins sky want to know do you want the 2 9 and 930?

Any changes just pm me and I let Sky know sorry almost forgot Ryan you still got to let sky know how many bounties you want to use up before the end of the month
  • edited August 2012
    Posted by neluck

neluck... you are defo onto something.  i see you point. 

it's because you need an "o" in your name. 

they all have, yet you don't.  that's why sky don't allow name changes, no doubt.  i think julian thew was tipped the wink early on with "yoyo".  had you been "noluck" you would be a winner.  naeluck.

• edited August 2012
    Aussie is right as usual but I was allowed to not lose hands but that was 4 years ago Sky ran a comp and I won.

Naeluck I heard rummor they will be running another one at xmass so good luck in that and if you win sky will send you a flash drive that lets you into the secret side of the site and thats where you tick which tornys or how many cash wins you can get per day/week/month

To be fair Aussie as your Mum is Rubert Murdoch wife couldnt you have a word for naeluck and see if you can get him to the seceret club?
  • edited August 2012
    Sorry to invade this post just to let you know guys Sky called Tommy you down to win the main on Friday Greg they said as your c4p slipped this month you only get to win this thursday 1k gtn and 8th in the 20k roller. I was chuffed guys I get to win the 20k roller :) Sky said can you all please get which tornys you want to win in by 6pm each Sunday and YoYo they said please stop asking for the jackpot you know your down to win that mid October and thats final no changes allowed. Dazler dont forget saturdays main your 1st and the 15th of September you got your 3 bh wins sky want to know do you want the 2 9 and 930? Any changes just pm me and I let Sky know sorry almost forgot Ryan you still got to let sky know how many bounties you want to use up before the end of the month
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    You forgot to mention HitSquad will 'be allowed' to win The Team DTD in August, Sept, Oct & Nov!! Then Dec, Sky will let a poor 'Token Team' win as a gesture of the festive season!

OOOPPPPSSS!!! Damn, if that happens NOW, THE HIT-CAT IS out of the bag!!!!
  • edited August 2012
    Hit man getting sick off this at the last met at sky h/o Hitsquard had Aug TPT sept and oct and hitsquad nov what is the point of us all travling for a met and you try and reneg after. This rearly does not help and could make people suspecious and then they will find out its fixed geez :)
  • edited August 2012
    Who wins , what and when on Sky Is determined by which type of Moon is evident on night. When joining Sky we are all allotted a 'Lunar Category' so to speak. Some play under the Full Moon, others the Crescent, Harvest or even the lesser recognised Gibbous Moon. I have a feeling that you and I may well be In the same boat and are playing under the Blue Moon! Having said that. don't be downhearted, I think there Is one due on August 31st 2012 so Rev up for the biggie - we may get our win after all !!  :)
  • edited August 2012
    lol @ I never lose pots!

my biggest losing pots are very grim reading at the moment sir.  unlike Tommy I don't require another monitor tho...actually I have a couple of spares brand new in boxes if anyone wants a good deal?!
  • edited August 2012
    lol @ I never lose pots! my biggest losing pots are very grim reading at the moment sir.  unlike Tommy I don't require another monitor tho...actually I have a couple of spares brand new in boxes if anyone wants a good deal?!
    Posted by scotty77
    i win impossible hands and i lose impossible hands is that impossible or possible. I expect scotty has a 3D monitor and can see your cards in all dimensions giving him an edge.

what size are they ryan and what 'good' deal can you do on one, bear in mind i have a very limited br :)
  • edited August 2012
    Hit man getting sick off this at the last met at sky h/o Hitsquard had Aug TPT sept and oct and hitsquad nov what is the point of us all travling for a met and you try and reneg after. This rearly does not help and could make people suspecious and then they will find out its fixed geez :)
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    PMSL!! English Only too please!!

Dont quite get ya mate, IS There a problem with my humourous post, OR are only Others allowed to take the Pi,55!

I can give u benifit of doubt, as we have always got on mate....

[actually that should fool em...]

ps. next secret meeting april 1st 2013, remember No 51'ers allowed!!!
  • edited August 2012
    Lol Hitman I have that in my diary see you at the usual secret roundabout :)
  • edited August 2012
    Lol Hitman I have that in my diary see you at the usual secret roundabout :)
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    Yup, The Magic One!!

Bring Dougal, & i'll pick up Brian!!
  • edited August 2012
    Posted by neluck
    nooooooooooooo the rng does not so random
  • edited August 2012
    n Response to do sky decides who wins tourneys:yes they 4kin do
    Posted by neluck
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: do sky decides who wins tourneys : You forgot to mention HitSquad will 'be allowed' to win The Team DTD in August, Sept, Oct & Nov!! Then Dec, Sky will let a poor 'Token Team' win as a gesture of the festive season! OOOPPPPSSS!!! Damn, if that happens NOW, THE HIT-CAT IS out of the bag!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    YES!!!! Team Bring It Finally win the big one in December!
  • edited August 2012
    Can I be the first to cong Team Bring It On on your DTD win coming up this December great result to be from a new team :)

I def be getting dougal but I also will need to get Dillon as he got the gear and dougal can roll some on the way there lol
  • edited August 2012
    Thank you.  It was hard work but we pulled together to pull off the shock win.  I'd like to thank the sky RNG without whom this win would never be possible.  We can't wait until March 2014 when sky have already said we will win our second DTD