You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

do sky decides who wins tourneys

2»

Comments

• edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012
    Changing my name, shall I go with Slokllist or Slykllost?
  • edited August 2012
    mmmmm pick me ffs sky - racists !
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: do sky decides who wins tourneys:
    mmmmm pick me ffs sky - racists !
    Posted by rancid
    Is it because you is black?
  • edited September 2012
    Sorry to invade this post just to let you know guys Sky called Tommy you down to win the main on Friday Greg they said as your c4p slipped this month you only get to win this thursday 1k gtn and 8th in the 20k roller. I was chuffed guys I get to win the 20k roller :) Sky said can you all please get which tornys you want to win in by 6pm each Sunday and YoYo they said please stop asking for the jackpot you know your down to win that mid October and thats final no changes allowed. Dazler dont forget saturdays main your 1st and the 15th of September you got your 3 bh wins sky want to know do you want the 2 9 and 930? Any changes just pm me and I let Sky know sorry almost forgot Ryan you still got to let sky know how many bounties you want to use up before the end of the month
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    yes thank you for reminding me ive payed off the dealers and sky have contacted me to prepare my speech once i lift the trophy and they do the interview, have they arranged the make up team to make me look pretty otherwise tell them i wont do it cos the cameras make you look 2stone heavier. Im not sure i can make the 9.30 bounty hunter though so ill let tommy take the win on that one if they could switch it for the day after in the primo that would be great :)

cheers
    Dazler
  • edited September 2012
    oh i nearly forgot they said they wanted someone to be the new cash player of the year thats being aired next summer, at first i declined as im an mtt player but they made an offer i couldnt refuse so i said id be up for it and should be filming it next week.
  • edited September 2012
    oh i nearly forgot they said they wanted someone to be the new cash player of the year thats being aired next summer, at first i declined as im an mtt player but they made an offer i couldnt refuse so i said id be up for it and should be filming it next week.
    Posted by Dazler
    So you are now going to be cash player of the year as well as freeroll player of the year?  Can I have fish of the year?
  • edited September 2012
    my name is odonoghue, and i lose, blown that theroy out the water :-)

• edited September 2012
    Yes sky decides very much all things, even collusion at SPT tourneys is the norm but naturally when they get QQ they get upset when they lose...
    Ace rag doesnt hold up too well either ...try kk but then dont raise with it because no one will call you..Ak is not very good anymore ..try the unusual "6 and 3" it happens to work well against so many players ,it beats many time Aces and is good brag....

No point in saying this but will endeavour to anyway, but YES online poker is Riggied..less dollar more holla!!