You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Top of the Posts!

1434445464749»

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts!:
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : +1
    Posted by Phantom66
    +2 oh wait I can see a flaw in the plan
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Top of the Posts! : +2 oh wait I can see a flaw in the plan
    Posted by Phantom66

funny

• edited October 2014
    Hi all, Today is a sad day! The decision has been made to bring the Top of the Posts competition to an end.  It has been fun while it lasted and we've seen an increase in the quality of the materical posted on the forum over the time it's been running.  We'll be putting our heads together to come up with something new & fresh to run on the forum so stay tuned for that. If anyone has any ideas or examples of what you'd like to see, post them below. Thanks for all the contributions over the years and hope you enjoyed this competition. Cheers, Sam & rest of the team.
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Sorry to hear that although I can understand it can be a case of the usual suspects as there are a solid core of people who contribute quality with regularity.

I had the pleasure of playing once myself - on a service station on the M62 which was a touch surreal.

How about everyone who has a comment (from forum twitter or email) read out on the live shows gets an invite to a closed MTT?
  • edited October 2014
    How about an annual awards programme for forum contributors.

different categories ala BAFTAs etc...

e.g.

Best advice given in clinic
    Best diary/challenge thread
    Biggest Comedian
    Best non-poker related poster
    Best Sky presenter/analyst contributor to forum
    Unsung hero (for those who mod / run leagues / otherwise support the community)

Nominations from forum, Short list to be put together by sky team and voted for by the community.

All winners invited to a televised SNG?

Just a thought and as I thought of it I shall exclude myself from the awards.