You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Come on iPad app :)

Hi could some one tell me what is going on with the sky poker app where is it to we have the sky go app and the sky bet app the sky Vegas app where is the poker one come on sky :)

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Hi,

It's looking like next year for the iPhone & iPad Sky Poker apps. It'll be worth the wait!

Regards
    Lee
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Come on iPad app :):
    Hi could some one tell me what is going on with the sky poker app where is it to we have the sky go app and the sky bet app the sky Vegas app where is the poker one come on sky :)
    Posted by ellie20026
    Yup, so frustrating watching the skypoker pundits on 861 using and advertising Ipads when we can't play the damn game on them!!!

Hope its worth the wait :-)
  • edited September 2012
    Ohhhhh pleeeease. Ipad this iphone that. Its a fact that there are more android devices out there than apple.

Sky TV took ages to produce a sky go app for android and even then there was only a few handsets/tablets that you could use them on.

I hate apple more than ever now, they really are abusing the market even though they arent necessarily the dominant player in certain sectors.

I wont be happy if there isnt an android app. Stars have one and its excellent.  
  • edited September 2012
    I think Sky has many things to organise before launching a mobile app.

Also what Sky does is prioritising the stuff they want to do. I would prefer to see resizeable tables and a lighter version of the software than a mobile app.

I hope that after their ipad/iphone app they will launch one for android. Stars is nowadays a pioneer in the industry and noone can beat them. You can't compare Sky with Stars.