You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

assasin's creed 2

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    my copy arrived today, i'm looking forward to spending a few hours with that, when i can fight the kids off.
  • edited November 2009
    Super Mario World is a classic, no-one can knock it!

Anyone a bioshock fan? when's the second one coming out???
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: assasin's creed 2:
    Anyone a bioshock fan? when's the second one coming out???
    Posted by ness4
    Yeah, loved it! Played through it about a million times & looking forward to the 2nd.

PS - nice avatar lol
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: assasin's creed 2 : Yeah, loved it! Played through it about a million times & looking forward to the 2nd. PS - nice avatar lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I think you play primarily as a big daddy in the next one right?? I'll have to check youtube for a preview. I never found all audio diaries =[ I love listening to them all throughout the game. What's the ending of the game if you harvest the adam in them thus killing them???

Lol I was just testing to see whether sky would allow the g!mp horse avatar, tbh i'm quite shocked they have seeming as they block me from typing the word g!mp normally! Might as well keep it for a little while now!
  • edited February 2010
    Holy thread revival batman!

Reminder - Not long now 'til Bioshock 2 :)
  • edited February 2010
    Holy thread revival batman! Reminder - Not long now 'til Bioshock 2 :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Ahhh I went into GAME today just to look at the case lol just because I saw the poster for it when in a tube station the other night... I can't wait eeee... Lol I haven't even started the COD MW2 campaign STILL! only played the special ops and some left 4 dead 2... Don't game anywhere near as much as I used to, too busy/tired from work =[ 
  • edited February 2010
    I don't do much either. Currently revisiting Fallout 3 - some of the DLC add-ons. It managed to mangle one of my 360's last week (2nd RROD failure). Good thing I bought some 'hotswap' spares to use while Microslop are fixed the broken ones! LOL
  • edited March 2010
    Got Asassins Creed 2 the other day but been mainly the nephews playing it, did you complete it rich?... is it the best game you ever played?.. is it better than sky poker? :O
  • edited March 2010
    YES, YES, NO COMMENT
  • edited March 2010
    I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII and it is absolute garbage!

I used to love no. 7 and no. 8 but this is just cut-scene after cut-scene after cut-scene...
  • edited March 2010
    You're doing it all wrong. I'm still playing Championship Manager 93, where Guiseppe Signori and Gianluca Vialli are immortal...

Best. Game. Ever.

• edited March 2010
    just cant get into assassins creed 2. Ive played maybe 2-3 hours of it and it just isnt doing it for me. Just finished playing Heavy Rain which was great and Just Cause 2 arrives tomorrow, should be good. If you like GTA style games then you should check out the demo of this, its a lot of fun. Theres some good gameplay vids on youtube aswell.
  • edited March 2010
    everyone knows champ man 01/02 was the best one.
  • edited March 2010
    Football Manager 2005 is class. Took York from the Conference to the Championship in 3 consecutive seasons, then it went wrong thanks to the lack of backing from the board.

Has anyone bought God of War 3 yet?
  • edited March 2010
    You're doing it all wrong. I'm still playing Championship Manager 93, where Guiseppe Signori and Gianluca Vialli are immortal... Best. Game. Ever.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Nii Lamptey was also immortal.
  • edited March 2010
    just cant get into assassins creed 2. Ive played maybe 2-3 hours of it and it just isnt doing it for me. Just finished playing Heavy Rain which was great and Just Cause 2 arrives tomorrow, should be good. If you like GTA style games then you should check out the demo of this, its a lot of fun. Theres some good gameplay vids on youtube aswell.
    Posted by offshoot

keep playing - it WILL get better!