You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

4-bet Bluffing: NL10

2»

Comments

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: 4-bet Bluffing: NL10:
    In Response to Re: 4-bet Bluffing: NL10 : I've never played NL50. The biggest cash game I've ever played on Sky is NL10 and even that's a rarity. I only play a couple of times a week and unless you make a visit to £2 or £5 MTT's and SnG's, you won't ever see me. Perhaps you're thinking of a chap called SadLoner... or something similar.
    Posted by BorinLoner

ah you prob suck then ROFL I musta meant him but it would deffo have been NL10-50 as when there are only a few games running at night I add in whatever there is if im playing.

still just concentrate on not getting ahead of yourself like you have been.

before you 3bet light, 4bet light or 95 bet light. ask yourself the question.

is my opponent ACTUALLY regularly 2/3/94 betting me light or has he just picked up aces 3 times in 2 orbits.

Imo it's normally the latter, and the lower the stakes the less likely it is there is a coherent light re-raising strategy being implemented.
  • edited August 2012
    +1 to beaneh above

Fold to the massive 3bet pre

Your 4bet size looks ok, I might actually go a bit bigger 230BB deep. But people who 3b that big  generally dont intend folding to a 4b, so just fold imo
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: 4-bet Bluffing: NL10:
    This looks like summat I'd do! ...................looks baddd. The size is perfect imo, the idea not so good. I need to stop doing stuff like this, prob time to do some reading (me not u). Don't seem to know what I'm doing atm! But here, his range is just v nutted. Might be able to get him to peel Queens and AK and make a play on some flops, but he's prob never light. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The key difference is that your calling the 5 bet ship tho cos youve put so much in the pot!)

I know i am haha