You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Master Cash Episode # 2 - Make Your Play - ONE.

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I voted fold.

The tight aggressive player - does not concern me and if it was just him, I would be looking to raise him. He is most likely playing to type.

The tight passive player - he does concern me. One he has called my raise.  Might be a small pair. Not representing an ace.  The fact he has come out betting, makes me think he has hit trips.

Therefore I would reluctantly fold.
  • edited November 2009
    Hi

He has bet £3 into a £2.20 pot? why?, if he has hit his hand would he really re raise, Is he pushing for the flush draw?, or has a hit a 6/9 with a weak kicker? poss, I would raise, maybe even all in ask him the question, hiis decision now.
  • edited November 2009
    I would fold, can find alot better spots on here than this.

I hate the min raise to £6

I understand ladyfingrs and scottys reasons behind flattin the flop, and providin the sb flats aswell re-evaluating on the turn, as we would still be 100+bb deep and it's an option i'd consider if i'd been at the table a while or knew the players well
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Master Cash Episode # 2 - Make Your Play - ONE.:
    In Response to Re: Master Cash Episode # 2 - Make Your Play - ONE. : I disagree that they won't try and get it in with hands like KTss/78ss.  The stacks are still 110bb turn, assuming that SB flats, giving the BB tonnes of FE plus tonnes of outs should he get called.  Great spot to ship those kinda hands IMO, esp as we have played it tricky and a player at these levels won't put us on AK.
    Posted by scotty77
    This logic clashes with itself.

We're saying that these villains are sophisticated enough to know that getting it in with KTss & 87ss is good because they're not supposed to, but can't see how face up our hand is?