You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

think im gonna leave this site

unreal play well in the main for 2 hrs in the zone then some guy calls my all in 12 bigs with j q vs ak and hits a jack river then just now go all in with ak win this easy cash top 30 then guy has a q and hits aq on flop unreal laters sky poker 

And another thing y is it if u have got lots of chips when all in vs all in doesnt matter what cards the big stack wins and say there is 25 players left whoever goes all in when there are 25 players left and get called u lose because of the table break they want table break into 4 tables soon as pos speaking to a good mtt  reg about this he agrees with me 

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Donk, I'm not being funny but you're not stupid, and you know the above is ridiculous.

You're tilted, you had a bad day, it had to be coming really, you've binked in SO many MTTs recently, that's variance in MTTs for ya.

Cool off
  • edited September 2012
    The aliens have landed, they are in my garden and they want to play poker

l8trs

c u soon

• edited September 2012

O..M..G..
    THE DONKS LEAVING AGAIN

LOL.

• edited September 2012

see you in Area 51

• edited September 2012
    Callllllllllllllllllll daaaaaaa poliiiiiiice!!
  • edited September 2012
    "And another thing y is it if u have got lots of chips when all in vs all in doesnt matter what cards the big stack wins and say there is 25 players left whoever goes all in when there are 25 players left and get called u lose because of the table break they want table break into 4 tables soon as pos speaking to a good mtt reg about this he agrees with me."

Just LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M
  • edited September 2012
    bad day ? bad day like u wouldnt believe only been playing fiver mtts and lost 170 every fricking time i get out drawn on the river 70/30 ahead etc tonight in the main event had 25k stack in 1st at 1 point then get scre wed over ak vs jq  and ak vs aq amongst other hands what ave i done in life for poker gods 2 hate me 
  • edited September 2012
    STANDARD DC your having a cry now dry them tears have a break and comeback when your brain is in the right place, your better than that.
  • edited September 2012
    Doesn't matter what site you go on it will still happen, its a combination of variance and bad beat memory. Just suck it up and enjoy.
  • edited September 2012
    i know im a good play u may laugh but i know im good to have a really good roll 10 years ago u have to be good to build a decent roll like i did  and i will come back n bounce back 
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: think im gonna leave this site:
    i know im a good play u may laugh but i know im good to have a really good roll 10 years ago u have to be good to build a decent roll like i did  and i will come back n bounce back 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    that sentance was very hard to read lol
  • edited September 2012
    In all seriousness m8, I know where you're coming from, I've run like dog **** all week, can't hit a flop, can't get any moves through and when I do have it I'm constantly getting outdrawn.

It happens, it's painful when it does and it feels like the world's against you, but it's just varience and you have to ride it out.
  • edited September 2012
    Couple of points...

1) Don't play £5 tourneys with £170, it's not enough. People can say it is, but plain and simple if you don't wanna bust/tilt/cry about bad beats, then it's not.

2) Are there even enough £5 tournies in 1 day on Sky to go from £170 down to £20?? Or were you palying rebuys? I suspect there aint, and you were playing way out of your BR... again.

3) You're not a bad player Donk, but you seriously need help with the entire mental side of game, dealing with variance, BRM etc etc.
  • edited September 2012
    In all seriousness m8, I know where you're coming from, I've run like dog **** all week, can't hit a flop, can't get any moves through and when I do have it I'm constantly getting outdrawn. It happens, it's painful when it does and it feels like the world's against you, but it's just varience and you have to ride it out.
    Posted by Slykllist
    This is true slyklist but how many times has it got to be said. He knows it we all know it! we havnt just started playing poker and dont understand about varience and bad runs now have we.
  • edited September 2012
    i know im not a bad player paul lol
  • edited September 2012
    i know im not a bad player paul lol
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Well tbf, I half take that back lol because being a good player is also about not doing exactly what you're doing now. If you look back at this now, or in the morning, or whatever, when you've cooled down, you'll see you've destroyed your BR again, not through bad beats, but through terrible decisions about what games/stakes you play.

And how bad did you play that hand in the A51 thread? YOu know you can't raise/fold or call 3bets or fold flops with that stack, it's just plain horrible.
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: think im gonna leave this site : Well tbf, I half take that back lol because being a good player is also about not doing exactly what you're doing now. If you look back at this now, or in the morning, or whatever, when you've cooled down, you'll see you've destroyed your BR again, not through bad beats, but through terrible decisions about what games/stakes you play. And how bad did you play that hand in the A51 thread? YOu know you can't raise/fold or call 3bets or fold flops with that stack, it's just plain horrible.
    Posted by Lambert180
    lol !!!!!!!!!!!

Give the compliment then s natch it right back! skills :)
  • edited September 2012
    u dnt talk much sense paul do ya

just coz i lost my roll makes me a bad player lol and i know im a good player there are good players that lose there roll just not good on the mental side of the game i am 1 of them  
  • edited September 2012
    Couple of points...

1) Don't play £5 tourneys with £170, it's not enough. People can say it is, but plain and simple if you don't wanna bust/tilt/cry about bad beats, then it's not.

2) Are there even enough £5 tournies in 1 day on Sky to go from £170 down to £20?? Or were you palying rebuys? I suspect there aint, and you were playing way out of your BR... again.

3) You're not a bad player Donk, but you seriously need help with the entire mental side of game, dealing with variance, BRM etc etc

lol at this just looooool u talk alot of sense paul yeah u being honest so i be honest i think your poker game is poor at best just coz ya a supernit with ya brm and never seem to lose makes u a great player  i think not 
  • edited September 2012
    Couple of points... 1) Don't play £5 tourneys with £170, it's not enough. People can say it is, but plain and simple if you don't wanna bust/tilt/cry about bad beats, then it's not. 2) Are there even enough £5 tournies in 1 day on Sky to go from £170 down to £20?? Or were you palying rebuys? I suspect there aint, and you were playing way out of your BR... again. 3) You're not a bad player Donk, but you seriously need help with the entire mental side of game, dealing with variance, BRM etc etc lol at this just looooool u talk alot of sense paul yeah u being honest so i be honest i think your poker game is poor at best just coz ya a supernit with ya brm and never seem to lose makes u a great player  i think not 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Not a bad starting point though. ;)

Chillax Stevo!
  • edited September 2012
    i think think im gonna leave this site is the think of a thinker that thinks but writes b4 the think has been thinked proper
  • edited September 2012
    still grinding the £2.20 deepstacks oynutter :) 
  • edited September 2012
    Gone up to 5.50s too--ner ner na ner ner!
  • edited September 2012
     oooooooooo instead of playing 5 hrs ton win a couple of quid its now 5 hrs play to win a few quid 
  • edited September 2012

If i show you my exit hands m8 last 3 mains before tonight,  Might make you fell a bit better, 1st was an 8 per cent he hit , 2nd was a 11 per cent, Both all in pre to a bigger stack. 3rd was a case 10 v ma QQ. Head up m8. Keep getting it in good youll get your rewards eventually, Thats what i will keep doing,

• edited September 2012
    least at i think im win a mtt enough to at not half spend freeroll day all few of money 4 some idiot of a donk who think at sky should win a make at him of all his bankroll and loose at it!
  • edited September 2012
    unlucky divs dream :/ no 1 likes bad beat yawns but so many today 15 times today either bubble or doing well in a mtt and clash against bigger stack i have been 80/20 fav or 70/30 fav and lost everytime either on flop or river for instance ak v aq a few times  ak vs q j   over pairs v under pairs u name it its happened gonna have a break 
  • edited September 2012
    When I get an over pair, it's usually over an under pair, whats that all about?
  • edited September 2012

Sounds like a pis s day m8 ave been there.Off to bed man but add me as a m8 al pm you a message mora k. Im no poker expert but might help you a little.

• edited September 2012
    lol fwiw I think playing a £5 mtt with a £170 roll is perfectly fine. Heck I just playing 20nl HU with a 12 buy in roll.