You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

help me computor buffs!!

hi. cannot seem to contact sky with my prob hope you can help.iam writng this message through googled sky poker as aposed to download, i have down loaded sky poker as i preferer it but i cannot get on the forums,help tabs, community tabs in fact all the tabs will not respond exept the poker tabs. i can play poker no probs but i cannot go to my tables or find a plyer etc. yet when im on the googleedd version there is no probs at all. can you help.
                               ps   appologies for the spelling.
                                           thanks.

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Try uninstalling the download software and adobe air from add-remove programs in Windows.

Then download and install them both from the link on this site.

• edited October 2012
    Ithank youn Response to Re: help me computor buffs!!:
    Try uninstalling the download software and adobe air from add-remove programs in Windows. Then download and install them both from the link on this site.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    thank you.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: help me computor buffs!!:
    Try uninstalling the download software and adobe air from add-remove programs in Windows. Then download and install them both from the link on this site.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    just tried this, still no joy.its flippin fustrating. anyone any ideas?
  • edited October 2012
    Hi, got your PM, if you are trying to access the forum / community, help pages etc through the download client then I'm pretty sure that will just open the relevant page in your default browser, i.e. Internet Explorer or Firefox.

You say you can access poker ok, so cash, SnG's, tournaments are all working?

If you are sure that you can't access the Find A Player or My Tables page then that's not something I've seen before and I just tried Find A Player and it seems to be working ok.  Can you check Find A Player again?

Not really much help for you but it looks like other than Find A Player / My Tables it is working as it should be.