You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The King of Cash - Top 100 Thread

1234568»

Comments

• edited October 2012
    why dont sky poker show us on t.v how to multi table , i have never been shown , and i dont think i am doing it right , i have a lap top i would like to play at least 3 tables or four , but i am not very techno , i would like to know how to apply this on my lap top , i am sure not every one has multi screens , and if they have , why dont u show the rest of us how to aply this 
    if u could show this on t.v i am sure it would be helpful to a lot of people who only play one table , then we would have a chance at comps such as kings of cash , because i think the only people who are at the top are multi table players , . i would like to learn the ability to multi table , please help me i get bored playing one table 
    , i would also like to play 2 or 3 comps at the same time 
     all i need is to be shown  .i watch the tv channel 861 show it on there or on line , i just want to learn how to do it 
    please tikay help me 

• edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: The King of Cash - Top 100 Thread:
    why dont sky poker show us on t.v how to multi table , i have never been shown , and i dont think i am doing it right , i have a lap top i would like to play at least 3 tables or four , but i am not very techno , i would like to know how to apply this on my lap top , i am sure not every one has multi screens , and if they have , why dont u show the rest of us how to aply this  if u could show this on t.v i am sure it would be helpful to a lot of people who only play one table , then we would have a chance at comps such as kings of cash , because i think the only people who are at the top are multi table players , . i would like to learn the ability to multi table , please help me i get bored playing one table  , i would also like to play 2 or 3 comps at the same time   all i need is to be shown  .i watch the tv channel 861 show it on there or on line , i just want to learn how to do it  please tikay help me 
    Posted by jendelk9
    see when you open 1 table table go to the lobby and open another table and thats multi tabling start with 2 till you get used to it then open 3 then 4 and so on but if you want to hear from the experts on the show wait ill tomorrow and email the show when its live or post in the shows thread hope this helps.
  • edited October 2012
    why dont sky poker show us on t.v how to multi table , i have never been shown , and i dont think i am doing it right , i have a lap top i would like to play at least 3 tables or four , but i am not very techno , i would like to know how to apply this on my lap top , i am sure not every one has multi screens , and if they have , why dont u show the rest of us how to aply this  if u could show this on t.v i am sure it would be helpful to a lot of people who only play one table , then we would have a chance at comps such as kings of cash , because i think the only people who are at the top are multi table players , . i would like to learn the ability to multi table , please help me i get bored playing one table  , i would also like to play 2 or 3 comps at the same time   all i need is to be shown  .i watch the tv channel 861 show it on there or on line , i just want to learn how to do it  please tikay help me 
    Posted by jendelk9
    That, Mr Jendy, is a GREAT idea.

It will be done.

It will be coming to a TV near you very soon.

PS - here's another great idea. If you are available, Sky Poker will give you a Free Entry into tomorrow's UKOPS Mini High-Roller, value £22. What you reckon? 

• edited November 2012
    Here are the final standings:

Lower Middle Upper
    Rank   0.02p to 0.10p 0.15p to 0.30p 0.50p upwards
    1   TINTIN LUDACRIS STYLE2737
    2   HAIDYBOY SHAWSOK BEANEH
    3   KING2600 DONTTELMUM LAUNDER
    4   RANCID KCXYZ SAM1986
    5   SUPERCRAZY HHAMZA162 REMYMARTIN
    6   CACTUSJAC PATITO GLITERBABE
    7   BIGHAWK89 GERRARD9 NEEDYDOG
    8   THERCKT VINEY73 UEA_PRO
    9   EVILPINGU BEARLYTHER AJS4385
    10   SHANKS474 RURARIX EAGLE05
    11   CAPITALISM JACKL JIMMYNOLEG
    12   DARAGH1980 BRITROCK BOONICON
    13   RICHTEA JONNYG609 TOMMYD
    14   DONTTELMUM AJ_ROCKETS AL873KILLL
    15   CARNAGE B123N DAI_VADER
    16   IDONKCALLU SANQBELIQ SMITALOS
    17   RONNIEG197 SPAD3S SIMUK
    18   ROBBO67 CURT360X27 KIMBOBO
    19   ANDYBETH RONNIEG197 EZRYDER
    20   SNEJI SJSPANKY1 JH16
    21   BIGRICK91 BOLLY580 LJAMESL
    22   PERCIVAL09 RICORAMB03 ZING
    23   NCOLLEY FLASHFLUSH SUBSNW
    24   GARNER909 DUB1 CANYQUIT
    25   BAGGPUSS POKERKINGA PATITO
    26   PIRANHANO1 ELBOWS7 SANQBELIQ
    27   ADICTS89 SALMONISH COXYLBORO
    28   SUPERBLUFF WUDIBLUFF TROYG
    29   SPLASHIES BET3PM_CO OFFSHOOT
    30   TATOHEAD LNARINOO GADGERNO1
    31   LIAMBOI11 PIXIE919 VARNEY
    32   DARRYN1973 JAWZ27 CHEMLST
    33   DONKEYPLOP 60NINE60 KEYSASOZE6
    34   SKAGS JOEY690 SIKAS
    35   25075424 BEANEH 60NINE60
    36   TKDROB PUPSTER CITYGROUND
    37   WUDIBLUFF DELPOTTY JAKALLY
    38   BENDOG40 OMGIVETKA ANDREW1947
    39   RUMPY SAMGRIFFIN BIN_FACE
    40   FARRIER1 REMYMARTIN FISHYWORM
    41   DUBZS VINTAGEDP AB0151
    42   RUSSIA NIKO38 VINTAGEDP
    43   SCRUMDOWN PADDY1988 MUZOWNED
    44   GOLDNBALLZ EAGLE05 ROSIEDOG00
    45   SHIRLEY02 LOVEJUNKY S_HALF9
    46   RICKYYYY PULLIN01 SCOTTY77
    47   THERAT1 DIE_HARD U_SUD_FOLD
    48   JAWZ27 POOOOP SKYKING
    49   FORDYCE JRVS CHARLIEF29
    50   CHEGS107 WIZWAZWEZ MIKEM1981
    51   GRAFIX MAC77 M025464
    52   MARCUS191 DENTY765 SAREZ
    53   SLACKALICE SOLI MUTT627
    54   AYRGRAEME WIZARDBOY GLYNDWR716
    55   KRAZYACE OURKES MUMMY2B15
    56   TREVOR1954 JIMMYNOLEG OMGIVETKA
    57   MIKEB330 MRLAUD WINORRUN
    58   SHANXTA JAKOBOY WINNER5603
    59   BOKATA JH16 BROWNNDOG
    60   XTHENUTZX TROGG463 HHAMZA162
    61   KCUDDEDOO BASTY2010 CORBETT04
    62   KEVCOKE69 ALIAS79 D4RTT
    63   STR1BS MAXIMUS66 PHIL12UK
    64   IMIKEYBOYI CHALLAK VICTORREZZ
    65   BCKNEIL LYNX3FFECT MILKSTEAK
    66   TERRIER922 ARTHUR1965 TIMMYRARA
    67   ROB495 JAMS88 BABYFACE82
    68   WESTSLAY23 DANNYHAC21 LUDACRIS
    69   MFLINT1982 ST3LLAMODE LTHOMOL
    70   CLUBHAMMER ROCKY62 JAMMY27
    71   FRINGE107 BILKOMGS CRAZYBEN23
    72   JONNO02 MR371 MUMBLES12
    73   DONS1983 KIDWIZ10 B123N
    74   LAMBERT180 CYBERDOG ROSIE_47
    75   ELVISG1972 JOHNO1971 LOUISVILLE
    76   BIGSHANN TAPPAZUKI PJ_GUZDZ
    77   DOCSTER MFLINT1982 STEVIE_J
    78   JTM SIKAS CHEFBEN07
    79   RAMBO7777 SUPER_NOVA 0MC
    80   SCOTTY77 TOMMO14 AKS71
    81   PIANOPLAYA HUUUUUME RURARIX
    82   CHILLIE TOMMYD HIJOKER
    83   ONTHEMOON RUSSIA LOLUFOLD
    84   JINTY FEARLEZZ ROSSB
    85   LUKE100787 LUKEY1 LOVEJUNKY
    86   SARADA ROBBIE1992 TAMAS
    87   BOYDID SLAMMO EBBERDON
    88   DOGCHARLIE TRAWLERMAN ALFHART
    89   GARETH1969 ALARTHUR50 CELTICFAN
    90   ALLBUNDY KASIAYAZ JASON885
    91   CENACHAV IDONKCALLU LEONLEON
    92   COCO521 LUCKYSAMMI MOLEY77
    93   SPARTIKAS BADGER94 FRISBEED0G
    94   N_13 OMGFFSGFY NARIAMN53
    95   DAX33 UBBI4820 DRUIDFLUID
    96   POMFRITTES LYONSBOB06 NIKO38
    97   SMOKEABIGY HIPSHOOTER DASBOOT
    98   CHRISBHOY WALLER02 RUNITSRANN
    99   AJ_ROCKETS LEWIS0010 LLEW8181
    100   PIPUNCH GUTTAZ BIGGY34
    Bonuses will be paid before 5pm today.
  • edited November 2012
    Just tried reging for the King of the cash Freeroll and got this message

"You are not allowed to enter this private tournament"

Yet i put my code in on the first day and got 1059 pts in October

As its limited to 1500 players not sure what to do now

Paul
  • edited November 2012
    Just tried reging for the King of the cash Freeroll and got this message "You are not allowed to enter this private tournament" Yet i put my code in on the first day and got 1059 pts in October As its limited to 1500 players not sure what to do now Paul
    Posted by MP33
    You should of been put in automatically like everyone else. Just contact customer care and ask them WTF...
  • edited November 2012
    what going on with this kings for cash freeroll  10 min ago must have been enterd auto was 506 players just look again  no players reg  and it wiil not allowed to enter now
  • edited November 2012
    Well played TinTin, I knew from day 1 you were always gonna finish top of this.
  • edited November 2012
    thank u tikay for my free ukops mini £ 22 entry , i am available to play , i am looking forward to that , and also it will be nice to see how to multi table on t.v, i,m sure there must be other people who will be interested in how to do it .as it gets boring just play ing one table , and  by the way i am a lady pensioner, lolol ,with plenty of time on my hands , who loves playing poker , and is willing to learn , learnt a lot from sky so far , position is great button raising , etc , but i really do think with this hobby i have of mine , you can be learning all the time, patience is a virtue also .....please can u tell me how to enter kings os cash freeroll , i have aquired quite a few points for this , hope to hear from you ,,, thanks jen
  • edited November 2012
    wat  is code 4 kins freeroll in november
  • edited November 2012
    Well played TinTin, I knew from day 1 you were always gonna finish top of this.
    Posted by Lambert180
    cheers mate
  • edited November 2012
    wat  is code 4 kins freeroll in november
    Posted by jendelk9
    theres no code, you had to earn 1000 points to be eligable to enter it.

think they are having problems with it as there was over 500 players auto entered into earlier now there is none. even i cant register for it at the minute
  • edited November 2012
    tin tin u got the kings of cash added to your bankroll yet or priority ? i recieved the kings of cash but not priority yet
  • edited November 2012
    Sorry for the delay, all those eligible for the £5k Freeroll have now been registered.
  • edited November 2012
    thank u tikay for my free ukops mini £ 22 entry , i am available to play , i am looking forward to that , and also it will be nice to see how to multi table on t.v, i,m sure there must be other people who will be interested in how to do it .as it gets boring just play ing one table , and  by the way i am a lady pensioner, lolol ,with plenty of time on my hands , who loves playing poker , and is willing to learn , learnt a lot from sky so far , position is great button raising , etc , but i really do think with this hobby i have of mine , you can be learning all the time, patience is a virtue also .....please can u tell me how to enter kings os cash freeroll , i have aquired quite a few points for this , hope to hear from you ,,, thanks jen
    Posted by jendelk9
    Hi Jen,

Free Entry for you into tonight's UKOPS 5 Mini High Riller (value £22) has now been organised - good luck!

I will answer the rest of your question later, have to dash now, I'm due in the Studio @ 2.30 to test some new stuff.  

• edited November 2012
    Im not registered in the freeroll and I made a 1000 points. I thought i entered the code. Any ideas?

Cheers
  • edited November 2012
    Ahhh didn't realise we would be auto registered.... surely there can't have only been 562 people who earned 1000 points and entered the code?
  • edited November 2012
    I am not auto registered and cant register. I gained 1225 points and did enter the code beginning of october, with message i successfully entered. All the points came from tournments mostly dyms but no cash games. But from reading rules i was lead to believe you didnt need any cash games. Am i wrong in this or any ideas why im not entered. Thanks for any advice.
  • edited November 2012
    I am not auto registered and cant register. I gained 1225 points and did enter the code beginning of october, with message i successfully entered. All the points came from tournments mostly dyms but no cash games. But from reading rules i was lead to believe you didnt need any cash games. Am i wrong in this or any ideas why im not entered. Thanks for any advice.
    Posted by AcesSuited

+1

Email sent to CC.
  • edited November 2012
    Sorry for the delay, all those eligible for the £5k Freeroll have now been registered.
    Posted by Sky_Lee

Cheers - sorted now
  • edited November 2012
    Hi all,

Few hiccups with the final report, but everyone that is eligible should be in the freeroll now. Including Maxally, AcesSuited and Shanderby.

Lee
  • edited November 2012
    Could yall confirm that Sam of the 1986 has finished the league in the fourth place.

he congratulated me on my 4th place finish and yet his name seems to be in that slot!! :-)
  • edited November 2012
    Included now

Cheers Maxally and Lee