You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Morning all a target i have set myself to acheive this month

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Just finish another 4 hour session before i start playing the frenzys wasnt a good session percival beat me in a hand i war repping a queen on a qq flop and he had 2 of them for quads lol lost 2 buy ins 

balance was £453.16 

now £413.16 

c4p target  1k in points 

now 1447 = £14.47 
  • edited October 2012
    Get in just cashed in the £400 gtd rebuy all adds up to my grinding cash table roll :) 

IDONKCALLU03£60
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Morning all a target i have set myself to acheive this month:
    Get in just cashed in the £400 gtd rebuy all adds up to my grinding cash table roll :)  IDONKCALLU 0 3 £60
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    If you wanna win this promo, get off the MTTs and get on them cash tables!!
  • edited October 2012
    i will do soon :) i been playing 9hrs of cash today already so had an hrs break :)
  • edited October 2012
    Been on a few of your tables last few days... You've got a very good game for nl20 imo, so surprised I haven't seen much of you here in previous months. Good luck with the rest of the month (apart from against me) and hope you make priority!
  • edited October 2012
    thanks king i admit your 1 of the better players on 20 nl we had some good battles i believe and i wnt take ya cash i take the others haha and thanks all is going well so far cheers i hope to make priority another 4 hr frind at 9pm for me gd luck at the tables m8 

from steve
  • edited October 2012
    Final update of day 4 before i go bed 

Played another 6 hrs 4 tabling on 20 nl made just over 3 buy ins so all good :) plus my mtts bink which was nice another good day im sure my run good will come to a end soon matter of time b4 variance hits me 

anyways balance start of the day £395.16 

balance now £516.28 so had a very good day c4p looking good aswell well on target and get a nice c4p bonus for last month 2moro a extra £54 :)

Target c4p for day 4  1k points 

now c4p 1692 = £16.92   

nite all back on the grind from 11 am for few hrs 
  • edited October 2012
    WP idcu! Keep it up and youll be up there
  • edited October 2012
    cheers perc no doubt i see u at the tables 2moro on the grind btw how many points u on or is it hush hush 
  • edited October 2012
    hush hush I'm afraid..... somewhere in between 1k and 2k
  • edited October 2012
    Good luck. Have been enjoying battling against you. Actually need to think for once.
  • edited October 2012
    haha yeah been playing alot on cash tables nearly every table i play your on some good battles :) 
  • edited October 2012
    Afternoon all  Day 5 

Just gonna do a 4 hr session so updat laters chow for now 
  • edited October 2012
    Day 5 

An update on todays progress so far played from 11.30 till 4.30 pm so 5hrs grinding dohhhhh was watching my play on join me which was good pointing out some leaks in my game which i need to adjust like calling 3 bets out of position with marginal holdings is a leak and i agree with him just those kinda hands u like to see flops  like q 10    k j suited todays play started of bad losing 2 buy ins on 20 nl then i soon got in the groove made 6 buy ins on 10p/10p action tables and won 2 buy ins on another buy in on 20 nl table so ended up about £35 up  im playing frenzys now till 7.30 pm then have an hour break back on the cash about 8-9 ish 

good when some 1 else watching u play get some good feedback and appreciate dohhh spending hes spare time watching me play so cheers m8 and he said i played well which gives me a boost anyway figures for the day before i play frenzys  

balance start of day £516.39  + c4p bonus last month £54 

balance now inc c4p bonus last month £605.39 

c4p target by end of day 5  1250

c4p balance now atm 1926 = £1926  btw all these points not all earned on cash tables as i play frenzys and mtts so id guess that 1.6 c4p is cash for the kings of cash promo things are finnally looking good keep this up i be in priority and top 10 of kings of cash all good :) 
  • edited October 2012
    Evening update for Day 5 

I didnt play much cash tonight as ran deep in tonights main event so was concentrating in that managed to squeeze in the cash :) 
    IDONKCALLU037£53.88

gonna play a hours worth of cash now b4 bed 

Balance start of day  £516.39  

Balance now  £658.39 

C4p target day 5    1250  

C4p now 2109  = £25.31
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Morning all a target i have set myself to acheive this month:
    Day 5  An update on todays progress so far played from 11.30 till 4.30 pm so 5hrs grinding dohhhhh was watching my play on join me which was good pointing out some leaks in my game which i need to adjust like calling 3 bets out of position with marginal holdings is a leak and i agree with him just those kinda hands u like to see flops  like q 10    k j suited todays play started of bad losing 2 buy ins on 20 nl then i soon got in the groove made 6 buy ins on 10p/10p action tables and won 2 buy ins on another buy in on 20 nl table so ended up about £35 up  im playing frenzys now till 7.30 pm then have an hour break back on the cash about 8-9 ish  good when some 1 else watching u play get some good feedback and appreciate dohhh spending hes spare time watching me play so cheers m8 and he said i played well which gives me a boost anyway figures for the day before i play frenzys   balance start of day £516.39  + c4p bonus last month £54  balance now inc c4p bonus last month £605.39  c4p target by end of day 5  1250 c4p balance now atm 1926 = £1926  btw all these points not all earned on cash tables as i play frenzys and mtts so id guess that 1.6 c4p is cash for the kings of cash promo things are finnally looking good keep this up i be in priority and top 10 of kings of cash all good :) 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

Hi m8 - how do you do this?

• edited October 2012
    hello again donk im glad to see your going well and on target for everything u want :D i havent got the BR you have yet so havent managed to get much play in agaisnt you, although we were at the same table of a MTT a few days ago but my BR is slowly going up and im getting on well with my targets to so hopefully we will get to lock horns soon :D I'll try not to put to much of a dent in your stacks haha :D
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Morning all a target i have set myself to acheive this month : Hi m8 - how do you do this?
    Posted by spurs_13
    Google 'Joinme' click the top selection (not the ones that pay to be there), downloading it and installing it takes less than 60 seconds. When you open the program, click on 'Share' then there will be a link in the box, copy and paste that link to someone and they can see everything that is on your screen. I'd recommend only doing it with people you trust.
  • edited October 2012
    Evening all 

Day 6  

Not played that much cash today because saturday is beer n footy day managed to get 3 hrs in this morning 4 tabling was doing about 30 quid then clawed most of it back ended up losing £8 might play for few hrs later from 9 pm a quick update on where i am oh i forgot i played a small mtt earlier binked that 1 beat dohhhhhh heads up so another £50 to my roll :) 
    IDONKCALLU230001£50
    balance start of day £658.39  

after my lil bink on mtt game balance now £700.39

C4p target for day 6 1500     

C4p atm well on target 2403  =  £28.84     see  u at the tables later 
  • edited October 2012
    played another 2 hrs session no good lost 2 buy ins on 20 nl :/ it was due to happen this run good had to end so might call it a nite for 2nite altho i wanna play and earn more c4p for this bonus just not feeling it and feel tired and come back 2moro all fresh n ready to play fully focused  lost a buy in qq vs kk standard and lost on ak v jj on ace j 2 flop :/   so lost £40 

Balance start of day £658.39

Balnce now £660.39 

C4p target day 6 1500 

C4p atm 2454 £29.45     
  • edited October 2012
    Afternoon all Day 7 

Well im still holding in to top 10 in the kings of cash promo im 9th atm :) 

Today well i be grinding cash this morning broke about even so nothing to repost just having a hrs break before i play for couple of hrs till 5 pm then i play my frenzys might even play the main event tonigh if i sat in good luck at the tables  i repost back later my c4p well above target looking good for priority :)
  • edited October 2012
    Evening all 

Day 7 

Just finished a 4 hr session on cash tables playing 4 tables of 20 nl won 2 buy ins which was very good :) but then i playd a primo frenzy 5 rebuys so lost £18 there so made total of £22 profit :)

Blance start of day £660.39

Balance now £682.39 

C4p Target for day 7     1750 

C4p balance atm 2784 = £33.41 

• so still doing well above target for kings of cash promo im still 9th and still well on target for my 7.5k at end of month soon as i reach this i wanna go for priority which is 10k i be playing cash later and maybe play the main event good luck on the tables all
  • edited October 2012
    Good afternoon all 

Day 8 

Played for a couple of hrs this morning won a buy in on 10nl mastercash but lost a buy in on 10 nl so made £10 i be bk on for another couple of hours at 1pm for happy hr :)

Blannce start of day £682.39

Balance now £692.39

Kings of cash promo  8th 

C4p target for day 8 250 c4p x 8 = 2000

C4p atm 3010 £42.14 doing well just need to keep the grind up feeling it a tad but can afford a days break during this week well its mymums birthday this thursday she wants to go have a meal then go bingo so that is my day of from poker right happy hr soon so update later good luck at the tables 
  • edited October 2012
    With the volume you are playing, can't you add more tables

Think if you can then you'll be gunning for 1st )
  • edited October 2012
    most i can play is 6 on mini as on laptop :/
  • edited October 2012

Any thoughts on withdrawing this morning then losing a massive pot with 2nd set v top set on the flop?

Is there a link between the 2 iyo?

Keep up the good work :)
  • edited October 2012
    Had to make a withdraw of £100 for rent and out thursday so balance £592.39 well was till i lost 2 buy ins on 20 nl i had 88 flop was ace jack 8 what ya gonna do :/ so down to £552.39 gonna play frenzys from half 4 then on cash tables later from 7pm 
  • edited October 2012
    Had to make a withdraw of £100 for rent and out thursday so balance £592.39 well was till i lost 2 buy ins on 20 nl i had 88 flop was ace jack 8 what ya gonna do :/ so down to £552.39 gonna play frenzys from half 4 then on cash tables later from 7pm 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

See that's why you shouldnt withdraw money!!
  • edited October 2012
    i ahd to tho got rent to pay for and its my mums birthday going out for meal 
  • edited October 2012
    Evening all not posted for a while 

Day 9 

played this morning came about even then played cash in the afternoon for few hrs was 2 buy ins down but luckily i managed to get them back on pot limit omaha won £46 so made a £6 profit plaus i won the afternoon deep stacked tourney which was nice for £36 from a £2.20 outlay i played some frenzys cashed in 1 out of 3 so made £3 overall in them 

Tonight played happy hour cash made £12 on 20 nl tables so today has gone ok overall profit of £43 :) i be playing the mini open now and some cash later from 10pm 

Balance start of day £552.39

Balance now £595.46 

C4p target for Day 9   2250 

C4p atm for day 9  3417 = £47.84     good luck at the tables