You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Morning all a target i have set myself to acheive this month

Comments

• edited October 2012
    What a nite 2nite i sattelited into 2nites primo for £12 and i only came 4th in it :) 
    IDONKCALLU04£920
    a lovely bink :) i dont know if i leave it on here or withdraw but i think i leave it on as i am being disciplined just playing 20 nl this month for kings of cash promo 

update day 14 

Balance start of day £462.76 

balance now £1263.76

c4p target fr day 14 3500 

C4p atm 4679  = £74,86

I like to add thanks for the rail tonight guys on the primo u know who u are 2 many names to mention thanks guys means alot 
  • edited October 2012
    Nice one Donk great effort!

Looking at your points tally i think after the month your having i wouldnt be to bothered about priority but if thats what your really aiming for at this rate your gunna be relativly close.
    You could maybe mix in a NL30/40 table to try get a few more points and give it a good go to make it.

If your only gunna stick to NL20 tho id say your better off withdrawing a nice size of that and treat yourself.

If you leave it your only gunna wanna take shots at the much higher levels which may hit back on you thats all maybe leave £600 (30 buy ins NL20) and the rest you can try your luck at sattelittes for the UKOPS?
  • edited October 2012
    Now get that ps3 you so want bro,  gl at the tables
  • edited October 2012
    well done, get a new PC so you can play more tables )
  • edited October 2012
    nice bink idcu.

i railed from around midnight til you exit, i spewed about 2 buyins at the cash tables during this time so if you would kindly re imburse me i would be grateful :)))

in all seriousness, well done. spend it wisely. rancid makes a good point
  • edited October 2012
    no point rancid most i canplay is 6 tables and its only for this month im grinding hard
  • edited October 2012
    Pretty disgraced you went below 5 buy ins last night IDCU, disgusting. Well played on the cash but for satelite'ing in you shouldnt be laddering, although i would never be in favour of ladderining.

Glad you cashed well but heard youhad 1. something bb at some stage and was blinding away, which was not impressed with
  • edited October 2012
    I disagree there youn_gun

I think for what his BR is and how steep the laddering jumps i think he done great on what he had to what he won.

He basically tripled his roll which is perfect i done the same thing about 8 weeks ago i played with 5/7BBS with around 10 left i came second in the same tourny.

The laddering in the primo is far superior to that of all the other tournies on sky so id have been chuffed to have gone that short stacked and the profit i made:).

Yes you can say if you are a REG who has a massive roll then the money aint gunna bother you between 10th/4th then yea go for it but as donk plays NL20 which he aint even rolled for it was a great result i may add
  • edited October 2012
    Was card dead thats why young gun and everytime i wanted to steal blind had some guy b4 me raise :(
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Morning all a target i have set myself to acheive this month:
    I disagree there youn_gun I think for what his BR is and how steep the laddering jumps i think he done great on what he had to what he won. He basically tripled his roll which is perfect i done the same thing about 8 weeks ago i played with 5/7BBS with around 10 left i came second in the same tourny. The laddering in the primo is far superior to that of all the other tournies on sky so id have been chuffed to have gone that short stacked and the profit i made:). Yes you can say if you are a REG who has a massive roll then the money aint gunna bother you between 10th/4th then yea go for it but as donk plays NL20 which he aint even rolled for it was a great result i may add
    Posted by kidwiz10
    For the record, im dissapointed cos everytime you blind away its less chance you will win. Although he done well, you never know it could have turned out better! we will never know

I know IDCU has a solid game so the win was never beyond him, i very much doubt there was no spots each time to blind down that low, but still it worked out
  • edited October 2012
    Afternoon all just about sunk in my acheivement last nite making primo final table :) 

Day 15 

played some omaha for a change as its 20% c4p boost all day made just over £12 but lost a buy in on 20 nl kk vs aa sigh :/  gonna play frenzys soon try n play main event again tonight and play cash tables for happy hours not much to report as yet apart froma  loss of £8 

Day 15 

Balance start of day £1263.76

Balance now £1255.68 

C4p target for Day 15   3750

C4p atm 4771  £76.34 

Good luck all at the tables i shall update later

• edited October 2012
    Just played another 4 hr session on cash and frenzys lost 25 on cash but won 38 on frenzys so all good 
  • edited October 2012
    gonna play another session soo i update at midnight good luck all
  • edited October 2012
    Just played another 4 hr session on 20 nl and lost 1 buy in in 4 hrs i played the jackpot freeroll and managed to get top 20 for £50 so made £30 tonight all in all a good nite :) 

Balance start of day 15 £1263.76

Balance now £1284.68

C4p target for day 15 3750 

C4p atm 4985 =  £78.92    

so halfway thru for getting priority its going to be close i dnt feel that i have played as much cash as i have in the 1st week so need to put more grinding next week hope i do it good luck at the tables 
  • edited October 2012
    Good morning all 

Today i be mostly playing cash gonna have a 4 hr session now i update later
  • edited October 2012
    Afternoon all 

Day 16 just played another 4 hr session on action tables 10p/10p and some 20 nl made a small profit of £14 in 4 hrs play now having a lil break then back on the cash from 6pm just playing a lil mtt now and gonna play main n mini tonight £11 buy in 5k gtd sounds gd fun 

Day 16 

Balance start of day £1284.68

Balance now £1292.68

C4p target for day 16   4000

C4p atm 5123 = £92.21    still over 1k above my original target trying to push for priority gonna be grind hard 2moro as its 20 %  cash boost on all lower tier tables  good luck at the tables all i shall update again later tonight 
  • edited October 2012
    I'm not trying to start an arguement IDCU lol... but this is a diary (not just a results thread), so it would be nice to get your opinion of the comments made abuot the Primo. Get some actual feelings/opinions in the diary!

I wasn't online or anything so only know that I heard you blinded down low, but what dya think abuot the comments? I'm just wondering what your opinion is, like it's your money and you can do what yuo want, and hey you got a VERY nice bink so no one can say anything on that front.

Feel free to just say, 'I wanted to ladder and I don't care what you think' or whatever, I'm just interested and you aint even bothered to reply to people.

Congrats on the bink by the way, you're such a sicko in MTTs!
  • edited October 2012
    I wasnt playing to ladder lambert i was just cards dead and had a 12 bb stack but everytime i wanted to steal the blinds etc the guy with a big stack kept raising befre me so had to fold this was happening alot so i was down to 5 bb and thought f00k it i gotta go for it now and went all in with a 2 and won back to 10 bb again then i doubled up with a q vs ak was handy got alot of lcuk getting 4th admit i would never ladder in any mtt always try n go for the win but it is temptng to ladder as the tourney is top heavy and every pay jump from 9th onwards is a big bonus to my bankroll
  • edited October 2012
    Just played another 4 hr session on 4 tables 2 20 nl tables mastercash and 1 action table 20/20 and another action table 50/50 had a good esssion made 3 buy ins so £60 profit now having a couple of hrs of so playing main n mini tonight then back on cash after for an hour before midnight 

goodluck at the tables 
  • edited October 2012
    Good afternoon all 

Just played a 2 hr session was up 3 buy ins on 20 nl ended up winning 1 buy in hit tptk vs a set which i lost a big pot :/ i update more later having a lil break then back on cash soon till 6pm then frenzys
  • edited October 2012
    Day 17

Just played a 3 hr session and nothing went right hitting top 2 pairs vs sets and tptk vs  2 pairs a horrible session lost 3 buy ins on 20 nl :/ so gonna have a few hrs break on cash i think play again 2nite 

Day 17 Balance start of day £1352.96

Balance now £1292.96

C4p target for day 17 4250

C4p atm for day 17 5369 = £96.64 

My worst session this has been this month just coolers all over the place im gonna play few mtts and my frenzys i like playing play some cash later as its 20% boost all day so need to put few more hrs in good luck at the tables i shall update later
  • edited October 2012
    A nice cash in a £3.30 rebuy mtt £50 gtd for winner :)  

IDONKCALLU180001£50Kerrnal02 POLLANSKI03 gonana04 robert4705
  • edited October 2012
    ok, this is just turning into a massive brag thread )

wp gl
  • edited October 2012
    not at all just on a heater lately rancid i do post my bad sessions like earlier lost 3 buy ins on 20nl
  • edited October 2012
    Good afternoon all 

Just played a 5 hr session on 20 nl ended up losing a buy in gonna have a break from cash for abit as playing frenzys try n sattelite into 2nites main event might play some cash from 6pm as its happy hour 

Day 18 

Balance start of day £1342.96

Balance now £1323.78

C4p target for day 18   4500

C4p atm 5669 = £102.64

Good luck at the tables all i update later 
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Morning all a target i have set myself to acheive this month:
    Good afternoon all  Just played a 5 hr session on 20 nl ended up losing a buy in gonna have a break from cash for abit as playing frenzys try n sattelite into 2nites main event might play some cash from 6pm as its happy hour  Day 18  Balance start of day £1342.96 Balance now £1323.78 C4p target for day 18   4500 C4p atm 5669 = £102.64 Good luck at the tables all i update later 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    THURSDAY – Middle Tier Day:20% all day on 0.15/0.30 up to 0.25/0.50 Regular Cash Tables. 
    20% all day on 0.20/0.20 and 0.30/0.30 Action Cash Tables.
  • edited October 2012
    oh so they dnt do the normal happy hours altho still 20% thru the day ?
  • edited October 2012
    Hi IDCU how you doing

meanwhile looks like i've been sucked into TPT - but as I saw you were a member it must be a good thing - no?
  • edited October 2012
    Hi geldy all is doing great yeah i am tpt a great team may i add alot of them rail u which is good and great banter at the tables when u play other tpt players :)
  • edited October 2012
    Good morning all not posted for a few days so i keep ya updated this weeekend didnt go to well worst this month lost 6 buy ins in total on 20 nl good thing is with 9 days left to go for kings of cash promo i have just over 7k in c4p so just over 300 c4p a day and im there should be easy enuff to earn if i stick to my 6 hrs a day on 4 tables and play my frenzys didnt gt much sleep last nite so might play a couple of hrs soon if there any action this early

Day 22

Balance at start of weekend £1342.76

Balance start of today £1239.48

C4p target for day 22 6000

C4p atm 7076 = £155.67   

nice c4p bonus so far gonna put alot of hours in this week make sure i get priortiy n try n male a late burt to try n seal atop10 finish in the kings of cash promotion i wont reach top 5 as they put sick amount of volume in good luck all at the tables