You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday's live show with James & Jen (***OFFICIAL THREAD***)

13»

Comments

• edited October 2012
    As with all rankings there will always be arguments about the way they are calculated, but for tonights discussion here are the current top 10 of the Global Poker Index, which is based exclusively on live tournament results over the last 3 years afaik:

1. Jason Mercier
    2. Elky
    3. Dan Smith
    4. Marvin Rettenmaier
    5. Steve O'Dwyer
    6. Erik Seidel
    7. Vanessa Selbst
    8. Eugene Katchalov
    9. Jonathan Duhamel
    10. Andrew Lichtenberger

As a fellow German I'll go for Mad Marvin, I think he recently won consecutive WPT titles, the first ever player to do so.
  • edited October 2012
    think maxally opened up to a shove there he bet 500 into 3k if i see that weak bet im doing the same 
  • edited October 2012

Cheers for showing the hand and the simple explanation. That was easier than posting it in the clinic. :)

Dont forget my James Bond & Tikay comment. Actually, have you ever seen them two in the same room?
  • edited October 2012
    last name i will throw down for great tourny players is scotty nguyen and james you might know or will know i heard they were making a film of him is that true?
  • edited October 2012
    Thanks for all the messages tonight!

Congratulations to TEMPUSFUGE who wins free entry in to Thursday night's £12k GTD Sky Sports Bounty Hunter - worth £33
  • edited October 2012
    oneday I will win something
  • edited October 2012
    I couldn't contribute last night but I was waiting for someone to mention Jonathan Duhamel.

Lots of WSOP Main Event winners haven't moved on (e.g. Cada, Gold, Yang, Hachem) but Duhamel has had several excellent results since his win