You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dirty server software...or just a bad site

had my computor cleaned professionally at the weekend....got everything that was taking up space that I didn't need removed.....bang!.......brilliant!.......everything so quick....site after site....myself my husband my kids....computor sailing through every task effortlessly...loading every site .....i.e...gamesites...gambling site...music sites....all loading quickly and fully......10:30pm....time for a game of poker methinks....so i buys into the 11pm bh at £11.....11pm arrives......and what......you guessed it.....nothing......sky site jams.....over half an hour before I finally get table to launch.....by this time my temper was such that i lasted one badly played hand.......there must be hundreds of people out there suffering likewise......i've been on the site for over 2yrs....and this only started happening in the last 2mths or so....why would it suddenly start if it hadn't been a problem before....uncontestable proof that it is nothing to do with my end.....i've followed every instruction offered by sky.....nothing....that's because its sky needs to fix the problem...not me....or not anyone else likewise afflicted......complaining....fruitless....usual standard response which basically tells me that after playing on several poker sites for years i'm stupid and dont know what i'm doing.....if its happening to you...youve got to make it known...on these blogs or others.....i know its happening to lots of people...because they always tell you they've beed disconnected when they finally get back on the table....am I going to be forced from what has becaome my favourite site????????....certainly cant afford to throw money away....in one particular tourney i got to see two hands before the blinds took all my chips.....I repeat...it is only the sky site on which this happens..."If it walks like a duck...and it quacks like a duck"

Comments

• edited October 2012
    it is the worst lag site ever m8.
    keep ur flash player upto date.
    if that happens to me i get my money back!!!
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: dirty server software...or just a bad site:
    it is the worst lag site ever m8. keep ur flash player upto date. if that happens to me i get my money back!!!
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    Sky just keeps denying its anything to do with them.....always update my flashes....its that ridiculous standard reply....that in effect is calling everybody that gets disconnected stupid.....anybody who's played on any site for more than 3weeks never mind 3years knows exactly what they're doing....
  • edited October 2012
    I play 32 hours a day, 9 days a week and never had a problem,

Sky is the bestest evererer and dont you forget it!!!!!!

Seriously, if you think a product is rubbish, dont use it!!!
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: dirty server software...or just a bad site:
    I play 32 hours a day, 9 days a week and never had a problem, Sky is the bestest evererer and dont you forget it!!!!!! Seriously, if you think a product is rubbish, dont use it!!!
    Posted by davelufc
    I think i've stated on more than one occassion....i favour skypoker above all others...perhaps this could be the reason for not giving up on it right away(dont u think)....i dont give up on anything in life.....    So u have no problems????.....well....bully for you......personally i think that anyone who spends that much time playing poker or on any other pastime has problems that make mine look like i've won the lotto.....please take the time to look up the words HELP & ADVICE in the dictionary....if u cant offer these...dont get involved m8