You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE OFFICIAL TKO LEG 1 THREAD

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: THE OFFICIAL TKO LEG 1 THREAD:
    In Response to Re: THE OFFICIAL TKO LEG 1 THREAD : I propose the losing captain should be filmed shining the shoes of the winning captain and the video be posted on the forum. What does everyone think? My shoes could do with a good polish tbh...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    NOT BAD BUT NOT SEVERE ENOUGH I FEEL MY LORD
  • edited November 2009
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: THE OFFICIAL TKO LEG 1 THREAD : I propose the losing captain should be filmed shining the shoes of the winning captain and the video be posted on the forum. What does everyone think? My shoes could do with a good polish tbh...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    You could wear ur white trainers and go for a run beforehand.
  • edited November 2009
    i was thinking the looser would have to do a show on a shorter seat then the winner, easy to do and the winner (i say that but we all know its ganna be mr Orford) get's to "lord" it over the loser...
  • edited November 2009
    i think the loser should go to SPT newcastle wearing a pair of donkey-ears
  • edited November 2009
    As we in Team Orford ready ourselves for battle may I bring your attention to the Good Book and take a quote from Psalm 23 and a bit!

The Lord is Orford, He'll not fold
    He'll make Tikay's wrinklies cry
    On baize that is green, He'll leadeth the team
    To victory tonight on Sky

C'MON TEAM!
  • edited November 2009
      I wish that the poor delusional orford mob would stop believing they have a chance.
    Look at the teams:
     1) We have the best players
     2) We have the finest analyst Sky can offer in the form of our noble leader Tikay the magnificent
     3) We have the best looking presenter in the form of the lovely Lisa
     4) We have the church on our side in the form of Vaigrat the wise

5) You have the far inferior players
     6) You are lead by someone who doesnt know what a straight is
     7) You have Hartigan on your side because he cant even click the right button
     8) All you can do is talk the talk whereas the mighty Team Tikay  will be walking the walk

Good luck ( you will need it)
  • edited November 2009
    Orfords Orfys - All the Way
    Tikay Crooners - Out the Way

Deal The Cards - Lets Get to It
    Raise The flop - Theres Nothing to It

Check The Turn - Make Them Quiver
    Then Push them all - Down The River

(Sorry...Meant Push all in With the River lol)

Team Orford  - Team Orford - Team Orford - Good Luck Guys
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Tikay is not worthy of licking your boots master.

• edited November 2009
    hehehe his second-in-command has already deserted.........it will be like rats deserting a sinking ship come 7 o'clock
  • edited November 2009
    Plz let me be drawn on Orfords table.  I feel a first hand knockout coming :p
  • edited November 2009

Breaking news for tonights game

His secret is out

• edited November 2009
    We shall be there King Richard .. !! The TyK's are to be defeated !!

"Long Live The King, Richard the Orf "  

All for One  and One for All  ..!!

To the King Richard, Hip Hip Hoorayyyy !

• edited November 2009
    orfordians know nowt tikays the MASTER and his wisdom will spread like wildfire through his ranks mark my word you will taste defeat
  • edited November 2009
    time to stop the talking rich put your words in to action  lol  taking bets  1-6 on go out 1st
  • edited November 2009
    I registered a preference to you rich so i think im in your team, however i havnt got an e mail yet but im in the tourny. Is there any way of finding out if im in your team or gerry actrics (AKA tikay) team lol
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: THE OFFICIAL TKO LEG 1 THREAD : Tikay is not worthy of licking your boots master.
    Posted by POKERTREV

Lol! Trev. Agreed.

I might get that quote blown up on a giant poster and then stick it over Tikay's desk. It's always nice for someone to have some comforting words to look at whilst they're at work. ;)
  • edited November 2009
    hehehe his second-in-command has already deserted.........it will be like rats deserting a sinking ship come 7 o'clock
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Do keep up. She popped out to buy the celebratory champers, that's all.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: THE OFFICIAL TKO LEG 1 THREAD : Do keep up. She popped out to buy the celebratory champers, that's all.
    Posted by Tikay10
    She's treating Team Orford to champers???
    I knew I liked that girl.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: THE OFFICIAL TKO LEG 1 THREAD : She's treating Team Orford to champers??? I knew I liked that girl.
    Posted by MereNovice
    no it's champers and after eights for the winners, as none of team orford will still be around AFTER 8 then you will not be invited to indulge im affraid
  • edited November 2009

have just seen i'm on winning team  TEAM ORFORD bring it on dtw
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: THE OFFICIAL TKO LEG 1 THREAD : no it's champers and after eights for the winners.......Posted by ACESOVER8s

that'll be Cocoa and a mint imperial for Tikay's Octogenarians then
  • edited November 2009
    Ozzie reporting 4 duty.let the battle begin
  • edited November 2009

I wonder what forfeit TK will pass on for,  Nell Gwyn (Lisa ) to do, 

after the TyK's get beat !!! 

Unlucky Lisa you shouldn't have volunteered to do it !!! hahahaa
  • edited November 2009
    i just want it to start already!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2009
    SOLDIERS!

OPEN YOUR LAPTOPS! GRAB YOUR MICE! MINIMISE FACEBOOK!

THE HOUR IS UPON US!!

TIKAY'S TEAM WILL BE OFF TO A SLOW START BECAUSE IT'S BINGO NIGHT IN THE NURSING HOME AND THAT DOESN'T FINISH TILL 8.30PM APPARENTLY.

SO FEAR NOT, MY INTREPID COMRADES, WE WILL PREVAIL!

Seriously, good luck everyone tonight! (even the other team) Should be great fun and let's keep the chatboxes and forum buzzing throughout the night!

In the HIGHLY unlikely event that I go out of the tournament before the final table- I will be touring the trenches and keeping spirits up amongst my troops- so expect a visit.

ONCE MORE, UNTO THE BREACH, DEAR FRIENDS, ONCE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2009
    Just enabling my superuser account as we speak.

Oh flippin' 'eck meant to put that in a PM rather than on the forum
  • edited November 2009
    SOLDIERS! OPEN YOUR LAPTOPS! GRAB YOUR MICE! MINIMISE FACEBOOK! THE HOUR IS UPON US!! TIKAY'S TEAM WILL BE OFF TO A SLOW START BECAUSE IT'S BINGO NIGHT IN THE NURSING HOME AND THAT DOESN'T FINISH TILL 8.30PM APPARENTLY. SO FEAR NOT, MY INTREPID COMRADES, WE WILL PREVAIL! Seriously, good luck everyone tonight! (even the other team) Should be great fun and let's keep the chatboxes and forum buzzing throughout the night! In the HIGHLY unlikely event that I go out of the tournament before the final table- I will be touring the trenches and keeping spirits up amongst my troops- so expect a visit. ONCE MORE, UNTO THE BREACH, DEAR FRIENDS, ONCE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Inspiring! Come on Team Orford
  • edited November 2009
    SOLDIERS! OPEN YOUR LAPTOPS! GRAB YOUR MICE! MINIMISE FACEBOOK! THE HOUR IS UPON US!! TIKAY'S TEAM WILL BE OFF TO A SLOW START BECAUSE IT'S BINGO NIGHT IN THE NURSING HOME AND THAT DOESN'T FINISH TILL 8.30PM APPARENTLY. SO FEAR NOT, MY INTREPID COMRADES, WE WILL PREVAIL! Seriously, good luck everyone tonight! (even the other team) Should be great fun and let's keep the chatboxes and forum buzzing throughout the night! In the HIGHLY unlikely event that I go out of the tournament before the final table- I will be touring the trenches and keeping spirits up amongst my troops- so expect a visit. ONCE MORE, UNTO THE BREACH, DEAR FRIENDS, ONCE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    i bet this got all your team chuckling, it certainly did me
  • edited November 2009
    final table RICH we can the target on your head from space!