You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

refer a friend bonuses

Hello all,

I referred a friend to Sky poker who filled in the forms with the required information and managed to exceed the 375 points within his 30 of registering. Unfortunately no bonses have been issued to either myself or my friend.  Do I, or does my friend need to do anything in particular other than meet these specific requirements in order to receive the bonuses?

Thanks for any advice.

Bracken75

Comments

• edited October 2012
    In Response to refer a friend bonuses:
    Hello all, I referred a friend to Sky poker who filled in the forms with the required information and managed to exceed the 375 points within his 30 of registering. Unfortunately no bonses have been issued to either myself or my friend.  Do I, or does my friend need to do anything in particular other than meet these specific requirements in order to receive the bonuses? Thanks for any advice. Bracken75
    Posted by BRACKEN75
    Hi Bracken,

When you qualify for the bonus you should need to do anything additionally, but if there has been some kind of oversight your best bet would be to ask the folks at Customer Care. Drop them a quick call or Live Chat (details at the bottom of the page) and I am sure they will take a look into it for you.

Hope that helps!

Dave
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: refer a friend bonuses:
    In Response to refer a friend bonuses : Hi Bracken, When you qualify for the bonus you should need to do anything additionally, but if there has been some kind of oversight your best bet would be to ask the folks at Customer Care. Drop them a quick call or Live Chat (details at the bottom of the page) and I am sure they will take a look into it for you. Hope that helps! Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    thank you for you help Dave, much appreciated.