You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Download help

Ive just had an update for the download client and now it doesnt get any further than the initilising page.
anyone got any ideas ?

Comments

• edited October 2012
    keep quitting and opening again. Usually works for me.

If not, nothing the old 'restart' can't solve...
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Download help:
    keep quitting and opening again. Usually works for me. If not, nothing the old 'restart' can't solve...
    Posted by percival09

Tried that
    still no luck - what a pain !!!!!
  • edited October 2012
     go somewhere else mate,while you still have chance.

• edited October 2012
     go somewhere else mate,while you still have chance.
    Posted by fitzer14

Awreet shaun, hows things?
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Download help :     Awreet shaun, hows things?
    Posted by pomfrittes
    alright m8...be lucky
  • edited October 2012

I've now had 3 live chats and the best i got was that my laptop is blocking the download client from opening so i cant help you, yet everything else is working fine. i have no problems logging into stars !!!!

So unless any forum member can help my the download client will have to go in the bin !!!!!!

• edited October 2012
    Lots of us are having problems with the download client launching.

It's been happening for me for a few months.

Usually uninstalling the client and Adobe Air, restarting my pc and then re-installing them both sorts it but lately it doesn't.

It's a weird problem because sometimes it will launch on first try, others it can take anything from 2 attempts to 10 attempts.

Nothing on my pc is blocking it from launching.

• edited October 2012
    Lots of us are having problems with the download client launching. It's been happening for me for a few months. Usually uninstalling the client and Adobe Air, restarting my pc and then re-installing them both sorts it but lately it doesn't. It's a weird problem because sometimes it will launch on first try, others it can take anything from 2 attempts to 10 attempts. Nothing on my pc is blocking it from launching.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    Thanks for your reply Acidman, you would think all the resources that sky have they would be able to get it sorted but hey ho, just have to keep trying or log on through my browser.