You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The October low stakes multi-table cash grind - Week 3 5p/10p - WINNERS END OF PAGE 2

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
£65.00 profit
550 points
good luck

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Going into the third week of my low stakes cash grind thread.  It's actually been both enjoyable and an eye opener so far.  The standard is probbaly higher than I was expecting but that doesn't mean that theres a lot of value to be had on these low stakes cash tables.

I have done a video this week but had some techincal problems that I haven't been able to iron out as I've been away all weekend.  Hopefully will be up sometime tomorrow :)

In my first week of 2p/4p I managed to grind out a profit of £25.38 and cash for points of 138.

Last week, mainly focusing on 4p/8p I managed to get a profit of £40.32 and C4Ps of 279,

So some solid profits to be had there....will quickly build up thru a months of grinding and C4Ps too.

Will the profitable sessions continue tonight?  I hope so but you never know!

MO this challenge ties in perfectly with the excellent new incentive that SkyPoker have put on this month, the Kings of Cash promotion. I do like to keep an eye on all the cash tables and there is a LOT of action going off all over the site....not too late to take part and remember to enter KING in your free bet section.

I will be playing tonight from 7.30 until 11.30, so 4 hours in total.

COMPETITION

Also on offer from Sky Poker are a couple of prizes every week of free entry to the Friday Night Rebuy Open worth £11.

Every week the person who correctly (or nearest to) guesses the amount of profit or loss that I make during a session AND on top of that also the person who correctly (or nearest to) guesses the amount of Cash 4 Points that I earn.

If there is a tiebreak, like there was last week, then the winner will be whoever got nearest in the other category....hope that makes sense.

PLEASE make our jobs easier and check on the thread that someone hasn't taken your guess already.

If 2 people choose the same amount/C4Ps then it will be whoeever posted FIRST who will count and the 2nd entry will be voided so it makes sense to take a minute to have a quick scan of the thread! 

COMPETITION CLOSES AT 7.00 TONIGHT. One quick point is that before and after my session, I will send a screenshot of my account balance and C4P total to TommyD. And Lambert180 helped out last week with regards to the comp. unsure if he can this week tho, Paul let me know?! Cheers.

If anyone has any advice for me on how to adapt to these levels then it's more than welcome, the great thing about this community is that you have the opportunity to get better and work on your game TOGETHER.

I am looking to be doing a video of me grinding 12 tables. I have been very busy the last week but this will be done by next weeks thread so keep an eye out.

Hopefully I'll see some of you at around 7.30 on the tables :)
  • edited October 2012
    £126.77 - profit      527 c4p
  • edited October 2012
    £61.23 profit
    455 c4p
  • edited October 2012
    £44.40 profit and 432 c4p
  • edited October 2012

£85 profit   560 points

GL  but only on tables i am not on.
  • edited October 2012
    £23.87 profit, 485 c4p

GL :)
  • edited October 2012
  • edited October 2012
    £69 profit 

crp 499
  • edited October 2012
    £34.37 profit 

521 c4p

• edited October 2012
    £50 profit

435 points.

GL

Mark
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to The October low stakes multi-table cash grind - Week 3 5p/10p - FREE TOURNIE ENTRIES:
    Going into the third week of my low stakes cash grind thread.  It's actually been both enjoyable and an eye opener so far.  The standard is probbaly higher than I was expecting but that doesn't mean that theres a lot of value to be had on these low stakes cash tables. I have done a video this week but had some techincal problems that I haven't been able to iron out as I've been away all weekend.  Hopefully will be up sometime tomorrow :) In my first week of 2p/4p I managed to grind out a profit of £25.38 and cash for points of 138. Last week, mainly focusing on 4p/8p I managed to get a profit of £40.32 and C4Ps of 279, So some solid profits to be had there....will quickly build up thru a months of grinding and C4Ps too. Will the profitable sessions continue tonight?  I hope so but you never know! MO this challenge ties in perfectly with the excellent new incentive that SkyPoker have put on this month, the  Kings of Cash  promotion. I do like to keep an eye on all the cash tables and there is a LOT of action going off all over the site....not too late to take part and remember to enter KING in your free bet section. I will be playing tonight from 7.30 until 11.30, so 4 hours in total. COMPETITION Also on offer from Sky Poker are a couple of prizes every week of  free entry  to the Friday Night Rebuy Open worth £11. Every week the person who correctly (or nearest to) guesses the amount of profit or loss that I make during a session AND on top of that also the person who correctly (or nearest to) guesses the amount of Cash 4 Points that I earn. If there is a tiebreak, like there was last week, then the winner will be whoever got nearest in the other category....hope that makes sense. PLEASE  make our jobs easier and check on the thread that someone hasn't taken your guess already. If 2 people choose the same amount/C4Ps then it will be whoeever posted FIRST who will count and the 2nd entry will be voided so it makes sense to take a minute to have a quick scan of the thread!  COMPETITION CLOSES AT 7.00 TONIGHT.  One quick point is that before and after my session, I will send a screenshot of my account balance and C4P total to TommyD. And Lambert180 helped out last week with regards to the comp. unsure if he can this week tho, Paul let me know?! Cheers. If anyone has any advice for me on how to adapt to these levels then it's more than welcome, the great thing about this community is that you have the opportunity to get better and work on your game TOGETHER. I am looking to be doing a video of me grinding 12 tables. I have been very busy the last week but this will be done by next weeks thread so keep an eye out. Hopefully I'll see some of you at around 7.30 on the tables :)
    Posted by scotty77
  • edited October 2012
    £67.67 profit

467 c4p
  • edited October 2012
    355 c4p

£45.55

tintin, evilpingu,scotty77 + more NL10 just got easier!
    gl cu l8tr )
  • edited October 2012
    £14.56 profit
    422 c4p's
  • edited October 2012
    £56 Profit   & 333 C4P.  GL
  • edited October 2012
    £33.20 profit
    537 points please Ryan, good luck.
  • edited October 2012
    £42.65 profit
    385 C4P, good luck
  • edited October 2012
    £19 profit

562 c4p
  • edited October 2012

Gotta lose a tenner this week, I hate nl10!

- £10 

387 points
  • edited October 2012
  • edited October 2012
    Good Luck Ryan for Stage 3 of your Low Stakes Challenge.

C4P's   -  434

Profit   -  £24.34
  • edited October 2012
    £58.40

c4p  459

gl ryan
  • edited October 2012
    C4P - 495

Profit - £66.66
  • edited October 2012
    C4P- 467

Profit- £39.83