You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sceptics Gone!!!

edited November 2012 in Area 51

I knew it, i knew it.  All that Grassy Knoll talk would lead to casualties.  Not one conspiracy theorist has posted for ages.  They've collectively been knobbled. They've been Random Numbered.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Been abducted no doubt
  • edited October 2012
    Perhaps the new world order thought they new to much and eliminated them but blamed it on Jihadists, or they have joined David Ike on the Isle of wight to put a plan together to bring down the lizard men .
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!!:
    Perhaps the new world order thought they new to much and eliminated them but blamed it on Jihadists, or they have joined David Ike on the Isle of wight to put a plan together to bring down the lizard men .
    Posted by jonjo75

.... lizard men?  i told "blabber-mouth" tikay not to talk about us.

gheko09

• edited October 2012
        When you get older you soon realise that "freedom of speech and democracy",is just a ploy to get people to go to war thinking its a just cause .They rely on the limited knowledge of the youth to carry out their agenda . Did we get a vote in the early 70s on the issue of joining the EU ? After a "promise" in the labour manifesto on a "vote" to stay or get out of the EU. In the true democracy we live in one man out of 61,000,000 decided by his self that we should stay in.Try telling your boss his wrong !How long would you last? Another example is the bankers sell the nation down the river and get off scot free, jump in a river and you get 6 months jail! Imagine if they said we want you to go to war so that when its all over we will cut your pensions,make you work longer,put cameras up every where to spy on you,try our hardest to privatise the NHS ,make you sell your house to pay for elderly care,trial without jury and many more ? Look at it in a bankers way of thinking , if they could make a quick buck by asset stripping UK companys and "outsourcing" the work to China ,India etc would they do it? Well they have done it.So you come to another point ,if you are going to put your life on the line to fight for "capitolism" and the Russians are paying £15 per hour ,the Chinese £20 per hour and the UK £5.50 per hour .Using the bankers mindset who would you fight for ? All we are, is as Mr Mitchell said "plebs",[just above a slave in the Roman empire]. I promise my next post will be a hard hitting one LOL.
  • edited October 2012
        When you get older you soon realise that "freedom of speech and democracy",is just a ploy to get people to go to war thinking its a just cause .They rely on the limited knowledge of the youth to carry out their agenda . Did we get a vote in the early 70s on the issue of joining the EU ? After a "promise" in the labour manifesto on a "vote" to stay or get out of the EU. In the true democracy we live in one man out of 61,000,000 decided by his self that we should stay in.Try telling your boss his wrong !How long would you last? Another example is the bankers sell the nation down the river and get off scot free, jump in a river and you get 6 months jail! Imagine if they said we want you to go to war so that when its all over we will cut your pensions,make you work longer,put cameras up every where to spy on you,try our hardest to privatise the NHS ,make you sell your house to pay for elderly care,trial without jury and many more ? Look at it in a bankers way of thinking , if they could make a quick buck by asset stripping UK companys and "outsourcing" the work to China ,India etc would they do it? Well they have done it.So you come to another point ,if you are going to put your life on the line to fight for "capitolism" and the Russians are paying £15 per hour ,the Chinese £20 per hour and the UK £5.50 per hour .Using the bankers mindset who would you fight for ? All we are, is as Mr Mitchell said "plebs",[just above a slave in the Roman empire]. I promise my next post will be a hard hitting one LOL.
    Posted by booboo5205

On top of that the clocks go forward tonight.

• edited October 2012
    Posted by booboo5205
    I agree with a lot of what you say apart from you are making out that all this is planned by someone to repress the people. It is not it is just natural occurances from our political systems and human tendancies.
    There is not a group of men sat in a room brainstorming on how they can repress us to make themselves richer and destroy are freedom.
    Try telling a boss today he is wrong and you would get the sack, try telling the boss he was wrong 600 years ago and you would get a lot worse than just sacking.
    If you could get a slave from the Roman empire and let him live an average persons life in the UK do you think he would want to go back.
    There are many things wrong with the modern world and our political system but the good things far outway the bad.
  • edited October 2012
    Cor. . .  this is more like it? Political moralising and bun-fighting - even better than in the House (possibly because contributors to the forum here can be more honest, having a handle rather than an office address where disgruntled constituents can visit to rant)?

As a friend of mine regularly reminds me, the only person ever to enter the Houses of Parliament with honourable intentions was a man named Guido Falkes! As Nigella would ask,      ". . . now how sceptical is that?"
  • edited October 2012
    Posted by booboo5205
    didn't realise you were being serious.

• edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!! : I agree with a lot of what you say apart from you are making out that all this is planned by someone to repress the people. It is not it is just natural occurances from our political systems and human tendancies. There is not a group of men sat in a room brainstorming on how they can repress us to make themselves richer and destroy are freedom. Try telling a boss today he is wrong and you would get the sack, try telling the boss he was wrong 600 years ago and you would get a lot worse than just sacking. If you could get a slave from the Roman empire and let him live an average persons life in the UK do you think he would want to go back. There are many things wrong with the modern world and our political system but the good things far outway the bad.
    Posted by jonjo75
    Have you researched much about your first couple of lines? If you do a lot, I think you might find otherwise.
  • edited October 2012
      These people do meet behind closed doors as they did in Gettesburg during a break in the fighting.Confederate and unionists met to discuss the what were to be what after the war. The feds were being supplied by weapons by New York bankers who made a pretty penny out of it, see if you can get hold of a book called" the captain and the kings". It came to light a few weeks back now under the freedom of information act that there were a meeting between bankers in New York in 1944 which included German,English,Swiss and American bankers to discuss what was to happen after the war [EU]A day in which they estimate 20,000 soldiers of all sides were killed or injured.Ed Balls took money [expences]to go to a secret meeting and when asked if he used public money to attend what were said . He refused to answer! Another thing the well to do did in the American civil war were to bring in the "substitutes act",where a rich man could pay a "pleb" a $100 to take the place of his son who had been caught up in the draught.
  • edited October 2012
     . . . Ed Balls took money [expences]to go to a secret meeting and when asked if he used public money to attend what were said . He refused to answer! Posted by booboo5205
    Yes. . .  the Rt Hon Ed Balls MP. . .  possibly a future Chancellor of the Exchequer, which is a frightening thought bearing in mind his performance as Secretary of State for Education, and his approving a huge expenditure programme for schools for the future (SFTF) just a week before the General Election and in the full knowledge of the fact that the money wasn't there to pay for it. If he'd been a company director and done this, and the company had subseuqently gone into receivership for being insolvent (just like UK plc after 11 years of Labour administration) it's highly likely that a petition to have him declared unfit to run a private limited company and disqualified would have gone in with the courts. Big question over his fitness to hold public office me thinks.

As one journalist wrote not too long ago, "all of the financial acumen of the late Viv Nicholson".

Not one of his greatest fans I'm afraid.
  • edited October 2012

Oi! Take your politics and bulls**t elseware,this part of the forum is for the serious discussion of rng's...fixed hands,and......erm.....ufo's!.......ps...and fake moon landings!
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!! : On top of that the clocks go forward tonight.
    Posted by aussie09
    Backwards.....................
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!! : Backwards.....................
    Posted by donkeyplop
    i was looking from the other side of the clockface.  thanks but now i have to stay in bed an extra two hours more than i had planned.

• edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!! : i was looking from the other side of the clockface.  thanks but now i have to stay in bed an extra two hours more than i had planned.
    Posted by aussie09
    You'll have to stay in bed all week as the clocks change on the 28th !!
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!! : I agree with a lot of what you say apart from you are making out that all this is planned by someone to repress the people. It is not it is just natural occurances from our political systems and human tendancies. There is not a group of men sat in a room brainstorming on how they can repress us to make themselves richer and destroy are freedom. Try telling a boss today he is wrong and you would get the sack, try telling the boss he was wrong 600 years ago and you would get a lot worse than just sacking. If you could get a slave from the Roman empire and let him live an average persons life in the UK do you think he would want to go back. There are many things wrong with the modern world and our political system but the good things far outway the bad.
    Posted by jonjo75
    lol me thinks there are and they are called the bilderburg group and rockafellas who have had so called secret meetings with politicians from diffent parts of the world anualy which arnt anything to do with the public and desisions are made with out our concent. If you look at anything to do with these to groups you will see they own EVERYTHING! you really think our government make the desissions! some yes maybe but not he ones that affect big corporations making money and power. Money talks and there talking a lot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!! : You'll have to stay in bed all week as the clocks change on the 28th !!
    Posted by VespaPX
    i really didn't put an adequate amount of effort into my throw away and flippant remark three or four posts ago.

• edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!! : i really didn't put an adequate amount of effort into my throw away and flippant remark three or four posts ago.  
    Posted by aussie09
    Must try harder
  • edited October 2012
    Oi! Take your politics and bulls**t elseware,this part of the forum is for the serious discussion of rng's...fixed hands,and......erm.....ufo's!.......ps...and fake moon landings!
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    I believe that Ed Balls is really an alien from another planet . . . . .
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!! : lol me thinks there are and they are called the bilderburg group and rockafellas who have had so called secret meetings with politicians from diffent parts of the world anualy which arnt anything to do with the public and desisions are made with out our concent. If you look at anything to do with these to groups you will see they own EVERYTHING! you really think our government make the desissions! some yes maybe but not he ones that affect big corporations making money and power. Money talks and there talking a lot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
    Posted by Dazler
    this
  • edited October 2012
    these arnt conspiracy theorys but facts i hate the term now.
  • edited October 2012

Aussie you nearly got me a bad name in my local,if im not there at 12 oclock on a sunday they would send a search party out for me!

Thanks Vespa phew !      :)
  • edited October 2012

i've been in the pub for hours already to couter the confusion over BST/GMT.

a blanket beer strategy.

• edited October 2012

Love that suggestion Goethe. Strong case for ET go home?! Pity he didn`t arrive via Roswell.

Whoever came up with his family surname certainly hit the nail on the head.

I personally have little political allegiance and think "At night all cats are grey".
  • edited October 2012
    I used to be a night porter, and one morning I had a guy come in 2 hours early for his shift, as he put his clocks forward instead of backwards. It brightened up a very long night.
  • edited October 2012
    I used to be a night porter, and one morning I had a guy come in 2 hours early for his shift, as he put his clocks forward instead of backwards. It brightened up a very long night.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    you told me that you would never tell anyone.

• edited October 2012
    Did You All not Hear about it!!!!

Due to The Reccession & Cutbacks, The Sceptics were forced to Downsize....

......to Area 25.5 !!!!
  • edited October 2012
    Did You All not Hear about it!!!! Du e to The Reccession & Cutbacks, The Sceptics were forced to Downsize.... ......to Area 25.5 !!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
     Due to cutbacks we are only allowed one gripe a month !

:-(
  • edited October 2012

My annual Area 51 contribution.

I note David Icke was mentioned. I'm surprised he does not Post in here actually. 

Wiki says this of David......

"....At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie....."

I was with him all they way, believed every word, until he said Boxcar Willie.

Overplayed his hand, imo.
  • edited October 2012

Or about "crocodile Dundee", were he mentioned ?