You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sceptics Gone!!!

2»

Comments

• edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!!:
    My annual Area 51 contribution. I note David Icke was mentioned. I'm surprised he does not Post in here actually.  Wiki says this of David...... "....At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie....." I was with him all they way, believed every word, until he said Boxcar Willie. Overplayed his hand, imo.
    Posted by Tikay10
    never believe a goal keeper look at bruce grobolar also George W bush isnt from this planet i believe that lol
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Sceptics Gone!!! : I agree with a lot of what you say apart from you are making out that all this is planned by someone to repress the people. It is not it is just natural occurances from our political systems and human tendancies. There is not a group of men sat in a room brainstorming on how they can repress us to make themselves richer and destroy are freedom. Try telling a boss today he is wrong and you would get the sack, try telling the boss he was wrong 600 years ago and you would get a lot worse than just sacking. If you could get a slave from the Roman empire and let him live an average persons life in the UK do you think he would want to go back. There are many things wrong with the modern world and our political system but the good things far outway the bad.
    Posted by jonjo75
    There is plenty of groups with similar interests and they already have made themselves much richer and have been and are still destroying our freedoms and still getting away with it which is the most worrying part.

As dazler said the words  "conspiracy theory" arnt really the right ones as some of these things are known facts now.

Shame is you don,t get to hear about them until decades after the events like the American civil war incidents Booboo was talking about

Ps - Unless you,ve lived in Roman times how can you say. There are millions today living in worse conditions than slaves

As for David Icke - He speaks a lot of nonsense, but occasionally some sense but just gets dismissed as a bit mad and gives conpracy theorists a bad name. I bet the real ppl in power love him
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Sceptics Gone!!!:
    I knew it, i knew it.  All that Grassy Knoll talk would lead to casualties.  Not one conspiracy theorist has posted for ages.  They've collectively been knobbled. They've been Random Numbered.  
    Posted by aussie09
    It can be very time consuming. Watchin films, documenteries - reading books , but we,ll never go away. I,d say there were more now than ever before esp with so much info out there and since the birth of the internet
  • edited October 2012
    "The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

John f kennedy

i wonder why he was killed hmmmmmm
  • edited October 2012

Rumour is that Rolf Harris is of the Australian reptilian bloodline . He goes under the alias of "The lizard of oz". lol

• edited October 2012
    "The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know." John f kennedy i wonder why he was killed hmmmmmm
    Posted by Dazler

For someone that hated secrecy he sure didn't mind keeping them from his wife.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Sceptics Gone!!!:
    I knew it, i knew it.  All that Grassy Knoll talk would lead to casualties.  Not one conspiracy theorist has posted for ages.  They've collectively been knobbled. They've been Random Numbered.  
    Posted by aussie09
    no m8 i am still here and watching. no point saying much just watching and waiting. playing the odd game for fun, popping in here now and then for a laugh at the standard reply from the trolls who delight in taking the mick out of disgruntled players. but a o who am i to criticise:)
  • edited November 2012
    all joking aside as most do this when you say anything that goes against the grain and speak the truth about what is happening in this world. i really hope anyone that wants a better future for them selves instead of joking about it actualy do some research see what is actualy happening and the power the people are losing, your rights of freedom in many forms are being taken away! Stand up for what is right and dont laugh and be ignorant to it. Im not talking about ufo's or if the moon landing was real but what the banks are doing with your money and the power thay have over government and the world. Wars happen because of them and if were not carefull a war to end all wars will happen then those people that joke and say 'oh its rubbish its a conspirecy theory your a nut case' you wont be laughing about it then.

Information is there right in front of you, its blatent and were accepting it WHY! Just do some research look on the web, look at the news, look at policies by government and ask are you the type of person to just accept anything they tell you and be told what to do. Or will you fight against things you disagree with. Dont be a sheep of the system. Use your own mind and add it all up your self and dont just rely on what the media and gov tell you.

If you ignore the truth then you have to accept the lies. I know which one i prefer.
  • edited November 2012
    all joking aside as most do this when you say anything that goes against the grain and speak the truth about what is happening in this world. i really hope anyone that wants a better future for them selves instead of joking about it actualy do some research see what is actualy happening and the power the people are losing, your rights of freedom in many forms are being taken away! Stand up for what is right and dont laugh and be ignorant to it. Im not talking about ufo's or if the moon landing was real but what the banks are doing with your money and the power thay have over government and the world. Wars happen because of them and if were not carefull a war to end all wars will happen then those people that joke and say 'oh its rubbish its a conspirecy theory your a nut case' you wont be laughing about it then. Information is there right in front of you, its blatent and were accepting it WHY! Just do some research look on the web, look at the news, look at policies by government and ask are you the type of person to just accept anything they tell you and be told what to do. Or will you fight against things you disagree with. Dont be a sheep of the system. Use your own mind and add it all up your self and dont just rely on what the media and gov tell you. If you ignore the truth then you have to accept the lies. I know which one i prefer.
    Posted by Dazler

great post

• edited November 2012
    all joking aside as most do this when you say anything that goes against the grain and speak the truth about what is happening in this world. i really hope anyone that wants a better future for them selves instead of joking about it actualy do some research see what is actualy happening and the power the people are losing, your rights of freedom in many forms are being taken away! Stand up for what is right and dont laugh and be ignorant to it. Im not talking about ufo's or if the moon landing was real but what the banks are doing with your money and the power thay have over government and the world. Wars happen because of them and if were not carefull a war to end all wars will happen then those people that joke and say 'oh its rubbish its a conspirecy theory your a nut case' you wont be laughing about it then. Information is there right in front of you, its blatent and were accepting it WHY! Just do some research look on the web, look at the news, look at policies by government and ask are you the type of person to just accept anything they tell you and be told what to do. Or will you fight against things you disagree with. Dont be a sheep of the system. Use your own mind and add it all up your self and dont just rely on what the media and gov tell you. If you ignore the truth then you have to accept the lies. I know which one i prefer.
    Posted by Dazler
    great post but to late for most i think. our lives are dictated by the corporate empire be it small or large, individuals use the cover of these company's to do their thing. paranoid control freaks can do a lot of damage in life, then say oh that's the law or oh i did it to protect the company. yes you are right just watch the news its happening every day.
  • edited November 2012
    Have you heard that the world might not run out of oil afterall?

Keep it schtum tho.. If news of this gets out there might be peace :o))

xx

• edited November 2012
        Henry Ford were going to build a massive plant in the U.S.A for the production of electric cars. He were pulled aside by a big oil magnate and warned off doing the project . The year ?   1906 !

• edited November 2012
    which ever way you look at it our resources are being used in excess and it's impossible for it to carry on this way. One day people will realise.
  • edited November 2012
        Henry Ford were going to build a massive plant in the U.S.A for the production of electric cars. He were pulled aside by a big oil magnate and warned off doing the project . The year ?   1906 !      
    Posted by booboo5205

A conspiracy theory with a little basis in fact.

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2010/05/25/henry-ford-and-the-electric-car/