You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

not computer literate

edited November 2012 in Community Help & Advice
after a hand has finished and the winner is declared i have noticed some players show one card or both? how can i get that capability on my computer anybody got the answer it will be much appreciated!

Comments

• edited November 2012
    On your table you have an options tab. Click on this and there's an option called hide winning hands. Untick that so it's not selected. Then you get the option to show or muck any winning hands that haven't gone to showdown after the hand has finished.

You can also unselect muck losing hands if you want people to see your hands when you've lost at showdown.

• edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: not computer literate:
    On your table you have an options tab. Click on this and there's an option called hide winning hands. Untick that so it's not selected. Then you get the option to show or muck any winning hands that haven't gone to showdown after the hand has finished. You can also unselect muck losing hands if you want people to see your hands when you've lost at showdown.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    many thanks acidman27 thats a great help! may your winnings be large and your losses small :-)