You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Obtaining player notes

With regards to notes that other players have made about me on the SkyPoker site - is it possible for me to access these?

It sort of feels like there is something within the world of Data Protection policy that may allow me to view information that is stored about me... and I'm a nosey bug-ger so would love to see what negative comments have been noted about me (given that I'm a massive fish), ideally with a view to utilising this criticism to help improve my game (to smaller fish) - or at least avoid sitting down with the people that have most obviously got my number!!

Cheers :)

Comments

• edited November 2012
    In Response to Obtaining player notes:
    With regards to notes that other players have made about me on the SkyPoker site - is it possible for me to access these? It sort of feels like there is something within the world of Data Protection policy that may allow me to view information that is stored about me... and I'm a nosey bug-ger so would love to see what negative comments have been noted about me (given that I'm a massive fish), ideally with a view to utilising this criticism to help improve my game (to smaller fish) - or at least avoid sitting down with the people that have most obviously got my number!! Cheers :)
    Posted by shakinaces
    LOL

You wouldn't be able to make a request for information against Sky under the DPA, because it's not Sky that has made notes against you. You probably wouldn't be able to make a request against other players as individuals either and even if you could, it would cost you a tenner a pop.

If you're worried about your game, you'll get much better advice (or critisism) from posting in the clinic, than any player's notes against you.