You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2/4 cash. Can the worst cash player in the world beat it???? Challenge posponed :(

2»

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Let me just start with this
    ArnieT Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £2.73
    TINTIN Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £3.90
     Your hole cards
    • J

cenachav Raise  £0.12 £0.18 £6.11
    DOZENJNR Call  £0.12 £0.30 £3.98
    melba Raise  £0.20 £0.50 £7.59
    ArnieT Fold     
    TINTIN Fold     
    cenachav Call  £0.08 £0.58 £6.03
    DOZENJNR Call  £0.08 £0.66 £3.90
    Flop

• A
    • K
    • J

cenachav Check     
    DOZENJNR Check     
    melba Bet  £0.08 £0.74 £7.51
    cenachav Call  £0.08 £0.82 £5.95
    DOZENJNR Fold     
    Turn

cenachav Check     
    melba Bet  £0.82 £1.64 £6.69
    cenachav Call  £0.82 £2.46 £5.13
    River

• Q

cenachav Bet  £1.23 £3.69 £3.90
    melba Call  £1.23 £4.92 £5.46
    cenachav Show
    • J

melba Muck
    • A

cenachav Win Royal Flush £4.55
    My first ever royal flush!!!!!!

Now thats out of the way I played 4 tables, Axbridge and Feinton both a £4 loss.  White house £4.41 profit and Pall Mall £8.59 profit so a level £5 profit making a total of £28.65 profit so far.  Not too bad I suppose.  I need to get more consistant and lose less on the hands I'm behind but I'm happy.

Good luck everyone tomorrow and see you on the tables on Monday
  • edited November 2012
    Didn't do well yesterday is an understatement!  £4 loss on both Banham and Rockingham :-(  Total profit £20.65 but still a profit!

Playing for a few hours this evening before taking a break again on Wednesday.  I'm getting old and need more breaks then you youngsters!

Run well all
  • edited December 2012
    Due to personal health issues I have had to pospone my challange.  I hope to be back in the new year but I'm not sure.  It's nothing serious but just enough to stop me playing enough poker to make this worthwhile.

Run well all
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: 2/4 cash. Can the worst cash player in the world beat it???? Warning, I'm on a heater!:
    Due to personal health issues I have had to pospone my challange.  I hope to be back in the new year but I'm not sure.  It's nothing serious but just enough to stop me playing enough poker to make this worthwhile. Run well all
    Posted by cenachav
    Sorry to hear you're not well.  Look after yourself and hopefully hear from you soon.  Hope you have a brilliant Christmas and a very happy new year.  Take care