You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thurs night Live with Fowler and Tikay. 7pm CH861 10pm SkySports4 ***official show thread***

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
Alright everyone,

How are you?  I survived my plane ride, despite arriving at Gatwick, to find that a kingfisher had just dropped from the sky, and was sat dazed in the hands of a airport worker, not moving.  Not a good sign I thought, when it comes to things that shoule be able to fly!

Everything is normal with me, except I seem to have taken up a new hobby....sleep walking!  Five time in 5 nights!? Apparantly I was off the ferry last night!  Anyone ever done this?  Def started wearing massive pjs to bed!! Just in case I make it out of the flat :)

ANYWAY.... I muchly digress from my task at hand, which is to tell you how amazing your Thursday night Sky Sports Bounty Hunter show is going to be.  No guest, but Tikay and I on the sofa from 7pm, no doubt having....FUN!  Join us

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – 15K Bounty Hunter satellite coverage  8pm-9pm – Poker Clinic – Hand requests from the forum – Hand will be masked in this hour 9pm-10pm – Now on Sky Poker – Speed Cash coverage 10pm-11pm – Top Of The Pots – Top 10 biggest cash hands of the week from the Televised cash tables 11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights – 12k Bounty Hunter – Live coverage  
Also tonight we have a 'GUESS THE RUNNERS' competition for you again. More about that later on the show. 3 Different tournos for you to guess the runners for.

As always if you are new to SkyPoker, welcome!! Come say hello on

twitter: #skypokertv

email:  skyopen@bskyb.com

forum:  right here! Post your comment/question/hand ID/shout outs/brags/let us know if your coming to Luton SPT/let us know if you have just started playing

Enjoy the show!!

Good luck in the Bounty Hunter!!  Or just generally on the tables

A xxx

Comments