You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Viva Las Vegas

2»

Comments

• edited November 2012
    congrats, take vegas down. 
  • edited November 2012
    nice one! if i do well this year i will be going there myself ( binking a vagas package would be nice)

Why book so early?
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas:
    nice one! if i do well this year i will be going there myself ( binking a vagas package would be nice) Why book so early?
    Posted by WHOAMI196

Nice 1 would be great if you were there for a few poker buddies and do some things away from the tables.  Im just to keen couldnt get the idea out of my head so i did it and i got a really good deal with my all my flights- Dublin to Orlando-  Orlando to New York- then New York to Vegas and Vegas back to Dublin for £652.  Payed an extra £54 so i can change my flight while im over there to a later date back home if things happen to go well.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas : Nice 1 would be great if you were there for a few poker buddies and do some things away from the tables.  Im just to keen couldnt get the idea out of my head so i did it and i got a really good deal with my all my flights- Dublin to Orlando-  Orlando to New York- then New York to Vegas and Vegas back to Dublin for £652.  Payed an extra £54 so i can change my flight while im over there to a later date back home if things happen to go well.
    Posted by bearlyther

WOW thats a great deal, see you there hopefully.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas : WOW thats a great deal, see you there hopefully.
    Posted by mewillows
    Yep hope to see you there mate
  • edited November 2012
    Went ahead and booked my hotel today in the Imperial palace now known as the Quad Resort as from a couple of months ago i think.  Would have went for a villa if there was more than myself going but i stayed here last summer and was good and is in a great location on the strip.