You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM ORFORD- YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKS!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Don't worry Rich, there will always be a place for you in team Tikay... Sorry did I say IN?  I meant BENEATH ;)

(..Very very well done to ALL the Orforders who faught so valiantly on Tues.. Your allegiance may be misplaced but you sure know how to kick some freeroll Bahoony!)

♡ LM

• edited November 2009
    I couldnt resist having a peek at this thread even tho ur not my team

IM IN THE WINNING TEAM......LMAO

theres a saying - A bad workman always blames hes tools!!!
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: TEAM ORFORD- YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKS!:
    sorry skip, if i could have just got rid of that pesky doreen victory would have been ours:(:(:( think we shocked team tikay with how close we came, and velocity will be ours great captaincy by the way, all team orford are proud of you and our team
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I second that hunni!
  • edited November 2009
    Yet again Captain u have told nothing but the truth. The amount of walks given to Tikay was laughable. HOWEVER, in a way therefore they had the correct tactics. We need to know exactly who is in our team and work together. Every team Orford player go to ur personal details and change the town listed to 'Team Orford'. We can then support each other easily and focus solely on the task in hand.  Completely wiping the floor with them for the 4 remaining mtts. One last thing, at the start of the game which team captain had a table full of 'absent players'? Hmmmmmmmm!!
    Posted by phil12uk
    Hi phil
     very well said  and a very good idea to change our  town details to team Orford. I was there and will be there for the remainder both in tourney and railing. Its been and will be a great deal of fun-

SURRENDER TEAM TK- YOUR CHIPS ARE OURS!!

• edited November 2009
    HO HO HO

So funny

TK is King
  • edited November 2009
    Is it also true that team TK were also trying to fiddle their expenses claiming back the use of a second lap top in order to register twice.
  • edited November 2009
    Yet again Captain u have told nothing but the truth. The amount of walks given to Tikay was laughable. HOWEVER, in a way therefore they had the correct tactics. We need to know exactly who is in our team and work together. Every team Orford player go to ur personal details and change the town listed to 'Team Orford'. We can then support each other easily and focus solely on the task in hand.  Completely wiping the floor with them for the 4 remaining mtts. One last thing, at the start of the game which team captain had a table full of 'absent players'? Hmmmmmmmm!!
    Posted by phil12uk

great idea m8 have changed town to Team Orford we were unlucky to lose by such a small margin (£12 ) feel we have the players to even the score in the Velocity tho  just like to say well played to all of Team Orford dtw
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: TEAM ORFORD- YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKS! :     great idea m8 have changed town to Team Orford we were unlucky to lose by such a small margin (£12 ) feel we have the players to even the score in the Velocity tho  just like to say well played to all of Team Orford dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Cheers babe
    same to you!

GAME ON!!!
  • edited November 2009
    T,T
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    TEAM TIKAY
  • edited November 2009

So when us tikayers also change our towns to TEAM ORFORD........your silly little game plan will backfire in your sorry little faces.........

Good luck anyway......but be carefull the orful team dont come THIRD in the next leg!...lol

• edited November 2009
    What a brilliant rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody by Team Tikay lol!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY

With all that brilliant singing that makes Jedward look world class, victory is guarenteed for Team Orford next Tuesday!!!!

IN ORFORD WE TRUST!!!!!!!!

UP THE ORFORDITES!!!!!!