You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Your Tournament....Your Suggestions.... First Tourney in the Schedule now

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012

think sky should look at changing the structure a little bit to boost the numbers,33 took part tuesday which i feel only half will play thursday,those who are in with a chance of making sundays final will take part.how about playing 2 tourneys on tuesday,one at 8.30 and the other straight after at 8.35.then the same again thursday.you can then take the best 2 scores from the 4 tourneys to make the final.this would also give players a chance to qualify who can only play on one of the nights which will boost the prize pool.

• edited December 2012
    Hi folks,

Thanks a lot for your feedback on this. As we said, it's a new format and something we're more than happy to tweak. 

For this week, I'm going to make the following tweaks and see how that works. As Giant811 says in another thread, it's about getting some TV coverage as well as a Community-focused format, which is why I think it will work best on Tuesday/Thursday...

* Two tournaments each night - 8.30pm and 8.45pm
    * £3 buy-in each - split £2-£1 with 30p in fees
    * Best two results from the four legs count for the Sunday final standings.

(So basically pretty much as mkgunner says above!)

Joe is just setting these up now for you. We're going to keep them passworded too, with the passwords for this week as follows:

PASSWORDS:
    Tuesday: snowmen - same password for both Tuesday tourneys
    Thursday: colddeck - same password for both Thursday tourneys

They should be up in the lobby in the next hour or so.

Hope that works better for you :)