You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**Caption Competition 30th Nov.**

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    David, deep in contemplation, is thinking.
    I've done England, I've done Spain, I've done America.
    Where else do hot nanny's come from?
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: **Caption Competition 30th Nov.**:
    i wonder if Victoria wants 1 ryvita or 2 for her main meal today.
    Posted by SAV4BP
    lol
  • edited December 2012
    Hi all,

Thanks for all the entries. Some cracking ones again and it's been a tough competition to judge. 

So, without further adieu, here are this week's winners:

Cleansweep with the caption:
    "Beckham makes one last American Fashion statement wearing a sock on his head. The Americans will believe anything! He's going to tell them he's wearing it to raise money for a footballers hospital... Sock E.R."

and

Herbie536 with the caption:
    "Beckham has grown attached to his Movember growth so he's keeping it and trying to extend it into Decembeard."

There was also another entry that was so close to being a winner we've decided to award a consilation prize of a mini event seat for tonight's Mini @ 8.15. This goes to...

SAV4BP with the caption:
    "I wonder if Victoria wants 1 ryvita or 2 for her main meal today."

Thanks for all the entries once again.

Herbie & Cleansweep have been registered into tonight's main event and Sav into tonight's mini. Let us know how you get on. This week's picture will be posted shortly.

Thanks.
  • edited December 2012
    Hi all, Thanks for all the entries. Some cracking ones again and it's been a tough competition to judge.  So, without further adieu, here are this week's winners: Cleansweep with the caption: "Beckham makes one last American Fashion statement wearing a sock on his head. The Americans will believe anything! He's going to tell them he's wearing it to raise money for a footballers hospital... Sock E.R." and Herbie536  with the caption: "Beckham has grown attached to his Movember growth so he's keeping it and trying to extend it into Decembeard." There was also another entry that was so close to being a winner we've decided to award a consilation prize of a mini event seat for tonight's Mini @ 8.15. This goes to... SAV4BP with the caption: "I wonder if Victoria wants 1 ryvita or 2 for her main meal today." Thanks for all the entries once again. Herbie & Cleansweep have been registered into tonight's main event and Sav into tonight's mini. Let us know how you get on. This week's picture will be posted shortly. Thanks.
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Thank you Sky for the free entery

• edited December 2012
    Hi all, Thanks for all the entries. Some cracking ones again and it's been a tough competition to judge.  So, without further adieu, here are this week's winners: Cleansweep with the caption: "Beckham makes one last American Fashion statement wearing a sock on his head. The Americans will believe anything! He's going to tell them he's wearing it to raise money for a footballers hospital... Sock E.R." and Herbie536  with the caption: "Beckham has grown attached to his Movember growth so he's keeping it and trying to extend it into Decembeard." There was also another entry that was so close to being a winner we've decided to award a consilation prize of a mini event seat for tonight's Mini @ 8.15. This goes to... SAV4BP with the caption: "I wonder if Victoria wants 1 ryvita or 2 for her main meal today." Thanks for all the entries once again. Herbie & Cleansweep have been registered into tonight's main event and Sav into tonight's mini. Let us know how you get on. This week's picture will be posted shortly. Thanks.
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Thanks for the free entry. Out in 73rd place but great experience as usually play micro stakes omaha dyms.