You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

opening more than 4 tables at a time?

your'e lucky if you can open one fluppin table on this site mate!

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Two tables freezes my old P4 laptop with 1GB of RAM. I get a message that an adobe 10 script is making this "movie" run slow and do I want to continue and then the nightmare begins ending in ctrl alt delete.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to opening more than 4 tables at a time?:
    As soon as i have the 4th table im playing on load up, i cannot move my tables around the screen, so if my 4th table loads right infront of another, i cant move it and if i try to my computer completely freezes till i push ctrl alt delete is this just me or do others have the same problem?
    Posted by Hogg321
    Yes, Ive had this problem since day 1 and I invented some weird and wonderful ways of getting round it.  I play in miniview most of the time and the new tiling function sorts this. Just open 1 table, miniview it, move it to where you want, open another one, miniview it, then click the tile button and so on until you have your 4 tables up
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: opening more than 4 tables at a time?:
    Two tables freezes my old P4 laptop with 1GB of RAM. I get a message that an adobe 10 script is making this "movie" run slow and do I want to continue and then the nightmare begins ending in ctrl alt delete.
    Posted by SUDDS
    Join the club :(