You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HIT AND RUN THAT BAD???

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    well i dont no who it is, this is better than eastenders, dont leave me with this sort off cliffhanger of who done it. pm me with a name. cmon!!!
  • edited December 2012
    I dont know either but have a couple in mind geez a clue.
  • edited December 2012

Would love to know who it is but I agree with Borin that there are proper channels for this and if he is as bad as you all say then why dont you all complain when it happens ? or have you complained and nothing been done ?

Chat abuse button please.

• edited December 2012
    "Would love to know who it is but I agree with Borin that there are proper channels for this and if he is as bad as you all say then why dont you all complain when it happens ? or have you complained and nothing been done ?

Chat abuse button please.
    "

so you would love to know who it is but then say should be reported?

fwiw i did report the player i did not start this thread just added to

as expected and as per previous it appears (if it is same player and i would bet heavy odds on it is) nothing has really happened
  • edited December 2012
    I've followed this thread with interest since it was 1st started. I've absolutely no opinion on it either way. But what I have found vey fascinating is that other than Mr Zing and Beanah, no other large stakes cash player has contributed to the thread, and neither have the management at Sky Towers.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: HIT AND RUN THAT BAD???:
    I've followed this thread with interest since it was 1st started. I've absolutely no opinion on it either way. But what I have found vey fascinating is that other than Mr Zing and Beanah, no other large stakes cash player has contributed to the thread, and neither have the management at Sky Towers.
    Posted by joesman1
    Offshoot will be a sad puppy that you missed him out. 

I'm guessing a mod will come Nd close it eventually. (Cue TommyD) :)
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: HIT AND RUN THAT BAD??? : Offshoot will be a sad puppy that you missed him out.  I'm guessing a mod will come Nd close it eventually. (Cue TommyD) :)
    Posted by mewillows
    I'd seen his post but thought it wasn't much of a contribution (thats not meant as negative) 
  • edited December 2012
    Actually cue Mod_Kiwini, but not going to close the thread.

It doesn't matter who the player is, low level player or high roller, any abuse by them should be reported to customer care who take all such reports very seriously.

Naming and shaming on the forum is a definite no-no as this could lead to an innocent person being vilified on the forum so please don't do it under any circumstances.  Posts that name and shame will be deleted and could lead to forum bans for the posters.

Steve

• edited December 2012
    " Would love to know who it is but I agree with Borin that there are proper channels for this and if he is as bad as you all say then why dont you all complain when it happens ? or have you complained and nothing been done ? Chat abuse button please. " so you would love to know who it is but then say should be reported? fwiw i did report the player i did not start this thread just added to as expected and as per previous it appears (if it is same player and i would bet heavy odds on it is) nothing has really happened
    Posted by bugaloo
    Yes I would like to know who it is as if he is a regular on TV then Im interested but only as Im nosey, however I dont expect to find out via this forum and nor should I. If you have reproted abuse I hope it has been dealt with correctly but it seems you suspect not ?
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: HIT AND RUN THAT BAD??? : Yes I would like to know who it is as if he is a regular on TV then Im interested but only as Im nosey, however I dont expect to find out via this forum and nor should I. If you have reproted abuse I hope it has been dealt with correctly but it seems you suspect not ?
    Posted by JPW33

i feel not as player is still doing it (or seemingly) 

btw i am not suggesting the player should be banned or anything anyway it is a poker site a lot worse happens in real life

just be nice to get some feedback saying at least the player had been advised to refrain from the abuse 

i feel i should mention the player IS NOT on the tv channel or at least is not in my case
  • edited December 2012
    Poker's a very emotional game. Although players at such stakes should 'know better'. Losing large amounts of money, especially over a sustained period of time can test the patience of anyone. Especially if they rely on it for a source of income. 

Do I believe such incidents should occur? No. Do I believe it's inevitable? Yes. In my opinion, people going out of their way to drop hints on who it could be, is just as scummy as the initial abuse. If you feel that strongly, report the incident and move on. This isn't a primary school playground.
  • edited December 2012
    Poker's a very emotional game. Although players at such stakes should 'know better'. Losing large amounts of money, especially over a sustained period of time can test the patience of anyone. Especially if they rely on it for a source of income.  Do I believe such incidents should occur? No. Do I believe it's inevitable? Yes. In my opinion, people going out of their way to drop hints on who it could be, is just as scummy as the initial abuse. If you feel that strongly, report the incident and move on. This isn't a primary school playground.
    Posted by patwalshh
    Regulars have been forum banned for poor choice in forum posts. One of the best poker diaries (Evil Pingu) has gone for good from the forum.
    I agree poker is an emotional game, but stalking players when they win fair and square is unacceptable!
    Incidents should be dealt with severely IMO.
    Naming and shaming may be extreme, but an immediate forum suspension pending full investigation, surely would be appropriate