You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Forum Special - Leaderboard / Details Thread........... updated OP

124»

Comments

• edited February 2013
    cheers pom :)
    n Response to Re: The Forum Special - Leaderboard / Details Thread........... updated OP:
    In Response to Re: The Forum Special - Leaderboard / Details Thread........... updated OP :   I have asked on the forum, no response yet.
    Posted by pomfrittes
  • edited February 2013
    well im off to bed.................no sign of a reply from sky or £££ in account so goodnite all and hopefully see u on a final table somewhere :) and in the forum specials...gl all
  • edited February 2013
    Hey everyone,

Unfortunately there was an issue at our end and the Forum Special Final did not run. We have boosted the prize payout by 50% for the inconvenience to £132.

The final will be rescheduled for next Sunday at its usual time, the tournament is in the lobby now.

The forum special tournament will be given a break for the next few weeks with a new and improved version coming soon in the Spring.

Thanks to everyone who gave this tournament variation a go and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Myself or Dave will let you know when the new forum format will be introduced and if anyone has any ideas then feel free to post on this thread :)

Thanks again and good luck this Sunday in the final.

Joe
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: The Forum Special - Leaderboard / Details Thread........... updated OP:
    Hey everyone, Unfortunately there was an issue at our end and the Forum Special Final did not run. We have boosted the prize payout by 50% for the inconvenience to £132. The final will be rescheduled for next Sunday at its usual time, the tournament is in the lobby now. The forum special tournament will be given a break for the next few weeks with a new and improved version coming soon in the Spring. Thanks to everyone who gave this tournament variation a go and I hope you guys enjoyed it. Myself or Dave will let you know when the new forum format will be introduced and if anyone has any ideas then feel free to post on this thread :) Thanks again and good luck this Sunday in the final. Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe

Thanks Joe
  • edited February 2013
    thanks joe............i think the forum tourny is great.....keep up the good work