You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday night live with Tikay and Fowler, Ch861 from 7pm ****official show thread****

13»

Comments

• edited December 2012

beatles

hard days night

father of paul

• edited December 2012
    hi guys , the answer tikay was looking for was ,(hard days night) losts of famous people in that
  • edited December 2012
    Enjoyed the evening with you guys. Good fun.

TIKAY..... Glad to see you took me up on a suggestion i made to you last year about writing a book. You seemed reluctant then. what changed your mind? Good luck with it.......you can give them out a la Barry Greenstein when you get knocked out of a tournament!!!!
  • edited December 2012
    LOL I told you it was the 21st ages ago!

Re: Thursday night live with Tikay and Fowler, Ch861 from 7pm ****official show thread****

posted at 13/12/2012 10:01 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

First: 7/2/2010
    Last: 13/12/2012
    The end of the world is not until the 21st and if you miss it, it will be repeated on Dave 9 months later!
  • edited December 2012

I think James is very entertaining, Tikay. Quite possibly the best presenter on Sky Poker. :)

I don't want to be mean to you, though, Anna. James doesn't sing (thankfully) and he doesn't look bonny in his jim-jams.

Enough from me now, me thinks. Good evening.

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Thursday night live with Tikay and Fowler, Ch861 from 7pm ****official show thread****:
    LOL I told you it was the 21st ages ago!   Re: Thursday night live with Tikay and Fowler, Ch861 from 7pm ****official show thread**** posted at 13/12/2012 10:01 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com   Donut64 Posts: 2677 First: 7/2/2010 Last: 13/12/2012 The end of the world is not until the 21st and if you miss it, it will be repeated on Dave 9 months later!
    Posted by Donut64
    Lol!! What do I know!? :)
  • edited December 2012
    To all you that think the world is going to end on the 21st of dec. 

The Mayan calendar finishes on this date but the Mayans didn't include leap years in there calendar, leap years where added some time later which gives us an extra day every 4 years. There have been over 500 leap years since they were added to the calendar. 

Meaning we have all ready lived through this date on the Mayan calendar by about a year and a half. 

Sorry to disappoint people but we're stuck here for a while yet. :)
  • edited December 2012
    Well done to the winners

Chopos180
    Smileychop
    Spikelad
    Maxally

See you Sunday :))))

Thanks for playing

A xx
  • edited December 2012
    Really enjoyed tonight TK and Miss Fowler you work so well together  - keep up the good work 

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Thursday night live with Tikay and Fowler, Ch861 from 7pm ****official show thread****:
    Really enjoyed tonight TK and Miss Fowler you work so well together  - keep up the good work 
    Posted by Salazzzar
    thank you means a lot! :) x
  • edited December 2012
    Posted by Salazzzar
    Thanks Sal!

Yes, it was a fun Show, plenty of smiles, & Anna is a delight to work with. To be fair, James & Sarah are great fun to work with, too. Orford is more a case of "into each life a little rain must fall".....

Tough Final Table that, your aggression levels suggested to me that you would take it down, but that other chap was very good, too. Loved your game style though.

How much did you win?

• edited December 2012
    Wrong question at the end TK.

Why do you think we have the "Tournament Results" thread on the forum?

• edited December 2012
    Wrong question at the end TK. Why do you think we have the "Tournament Results" thread on the forum?
    Posted by GreekWay
    Depends how you look at it George......

Certainly, Gary's thread is pure gold, & I refer players to it repeatedly, & yes, I COULD have looked there, or on Sharkscope to find the answer.

However, Salazzzar is a new Member on the Community, it was his first ever Post. Some players are a little shy, reticent, or nervous about Posting here initially, so my question was designed to put him at ease, engage with him, hopefully encourage him to post a little more, a "conversation opener" if you like.

It's a bit like meeting a person in real life for the first time - you try to engage with them, to make them feel at ease, & comfortable, & there are ways to do that.

Don't forget, part of what we try to do is encourage more players to Post here, the more the merrier.

First impressions are VERY important, in both real life, & on forums, so I was trying to give him a sort of nice welcome.  

There, my little ploy exposed. ;)

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Thursday night live with Tikay and Fowler, Ch861 from 7pm ****official show thread**** : Depends how you look at it George...... Certainly, Gary's thread is pure gold, & I refer players to it repeatedly, & yes, I COULD have looked there, or on Sharkscope to find the answer.   However, Salazzzar is a new Member on the Community, it was his first ever Post. Some players are a little shy, reticent, or nervous about Posting here initially, so my question was designed to put him at ease, engage with him, hopefully encourage him to post a little more, a "conversation opener" if you like. It's a bit like meeting a person in real life for the first time - you try to engage with them, to make them feel at ease, & comfortable, & there are ways to do that.   Don't forget, part of what we try to do is encourage more players to Post here, the more the merrier. First impressions are VERY important, in both real life, & on forums, so I was trying to give him a sort of nice welcome.   There, my little ploy exposed. ;)  
    Posted by Tikay10
    +1 to what you said. No other comment.

PS: Welcome on the forum Salazzzar.